Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Too many trolls on Footyroom
SuperRobinVanPersie 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 11 196

Heres a list of some Footyroom trolls.. Van Der Adebayor, FernandoTorres, ladochoos, Scholes legendary, BowermanHotspur, mortelmec, Goran, kevin, manchesterutl and more, the list is allmost endless.. It's becomming a joke, their turning Footyroom into a battlefield!

Comments
MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

Idk maybe we can block their IP address or something. Do some computer mojo or something.

MatthewHerb 12 years ago
Liverpool, United States 5 72

but honestly that ladochoos guy is pretty funny! kevin writes essays so is he even a troll?

Arsenal, England 11 196

It would be great if we could block their IP adress. kevin writes essays to get on peoples nerves kinda like Van Der Adebayor.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Every time I think of Van Der Adebayor, I just burst out laughing. lol. He's such a fool.

Arsenal, England 11 196

Lol, he's just jealous of us that's all! Allso theres some twat trying to steal my name and trollin, you seen him?

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Lol yeah I seen him. Just another twat who fails at life.

Arsenal, England 11 196

Exactly, they have nothing better to do! Oh and i forgot about that Rosario, he's the most racist troll on here.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

I don't see the reason why you should block those people. I mean, they are another reason why I visit this site. It's funny to read comments from trolls and those fighting.

This comment is disliked by many users (show)
Prodigal 12 years ago

Heisinburg you could've said that phrase in a perfect scottish accent, and I still would've said: you are a german. This mentality of saying: "I know it's stupid, that's why I watch/read it because I mock them" is so typically german. For my own part, I consider my time too precious for wasting it on reading trolls, watching bad reality soaps on television and reading BILD. Don't you have anythign better to do with your life than wasting it on visiting a site just to read what trolls write? That's so sad.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@prodigal. I get the idea that you're aiming to get a lot of thumb ups because you think your comment is "true". Sadly, you've become a troll yourself because you try to make fun of me and all Germans in this site.

You've misread my comment. Reading troll comments is ONE of the reasons why I visit this site. I don't consider this as "wasting my life" at all. Every second, I amuse myself by any troll comments. As long as I'm amused, this isn't a waste of time, it is 'time well spent'. My other reason is of course, watching football highlights and following Germany and Bayern Munich.

You say that "mocking people by reading/watching troll comments" is typically German? How dare you.....how f***en dare you imply that all Germans think alike.
Do you think that we, Germans, are all negative?

It's ironic for you to say that because your comment is basically a troll comment to all Germans, you senseless idiot.

Saying that I have anything better to do than "waste life reading troll comments". You miserable person, I simply expressed my opinion in this forum. So why waste your "precious time" on trying to think of what to say to me? If you're reading this now, you're wasting your "precious time" right now trying to think of a better come back.

Toodles

UltrasBrescia1911 12 years ago
Brescia, Italy 8 5

I think its quite pathetic that someone can direct stereotyping insults at a particular nationality, especially when they are actually living in that country.

Prodigal - it states on your profile that you live in germany. if you hate the tedesci so much and have such bad view of them, then why do you live there?

Arsenal, England 11 196

I've gotta agree with Heisinburg & UltrasBrescia1911. You were cool before but you've turned into a racist troll. Why do you hate Germans so much? I love Germany, the nation, the people and the football. I've met a few German people that were really nice, honestly there is nothing wrong with German people! If you hate them so much then why do you live there? :/

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Germany is cool. =]

FernandoTorres 12 years ago
Chelsea, Iraq 41 25

superrobinvanpersie and gunnerafc are both the biggest fags of footyroom.. CASE CLOSED now go suck ur dads dickk u stupid gooners

Prodigal 12 years ago

omg wtf -.-

Has everyone gone crazy or what? I dont see why ppl start putting things in my mouth I never said. I said it's typical, meaning it's characteristic - but that doesnt mean everyone does it. Get some reason for gods sake. -.-

And how the hell do you get to say I were racist against Germans? I was born and grew up here and ALL my reallife friends are Germans - and they'd all (yes, about all, never generalising) agree that the kind of behaviour I described is rather common and thus typical in Germany. -.-

I find your reactions and accusations ashaming, wrong and unfair.

I'm really disappointed about the lacking reason in these threads and about the things ppl put in my mouth.

GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

I can tell you're gay FT. Talking about ''dickks'' and crap. Fahg.

leganord13 12 years ago

well its nice to see we have got rid of one wanker - he has moved to facebook.

How unbelievably delusional could you be if you thought what you wrote is not racist or ignorant. every typical characteristic you pointed out happened to he a negative. glad you have decided to jog

Arsenal, England 11 196

@Prodigal I didn't mean to put a lot of words in your mouth, i apologize for that. But don't you think that what replied to Heisinburg was a little harsh?

I mean "Heisinburg you could've said that phrase in a perfect scottish accent, and I still would've said: you are a german. This mentality of saying: "I know it's stupid, that's why I watch/read it because I mock them" is so typically german." It seems like your saying that evry German is like that (Visiting the this site just for the sake of trolls), there are people like that all over the world, becides does it really matter? Just saying. No hard feelings :/

And @FernandoTorres Why don't you grow up and get a life? Your life would be so much better if you lighten up and stop hating all the time.