Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Top 4 finish for Manchester united?
Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

Do you guys think Manchester United will make a Top 4 finish. Last top 4 finish was 4th in 2014-15.

April is going to be a crazy month for United, with 9 games to play. Way more than any of the other top 4 contenders. Fitness is going to be a big issue, but they have a decent chance.
enter image description here

The Manchester derby could very will decide where the neighboring clubs finish in the table

POLL: Will Manchester finish in the top 4

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Do you guys think Manchester United will make a Top 4 finish. Last top 4 finish was 4th in 2014-15.

April is going to be a crazy month for United, with 9 games to play. Way more than any of the other top 4 contenders

The Manchester derby could very will decide where the neighboring clubs finish in the table

POLL: Will Manchester finish in the top 4

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Really hard to tell but I'm sure their performance in the 3 final game is gonna be very important to their final position. Not gonna be easy for sure but I think they can.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

We need to put away the poor teams and get at least a draw vs Chelsea/City. 19 points would be enough.

Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Yes.

They started the league in a dreadful performance. Had it not been for that, they would probably be third or second now. They've lately really started clicking, or at least getting results. They don't look like a team challenging for the title, but have been getting good results. They will most likely climb to fourth or third spot before the seasons end.

It'll be nice, too. United is really the only English team you just know will represent the Country well in Europe. Champions League has not been the same without them.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

An irresistible chance ahead of them. I say they'll take it.

Also agree with @Amer

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

And I say No, they won't make it. Too tight schedule and harder opposition than Pool. Expect them to drop points against Everton in good form away, City, Chelsea and Spurs..

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

it's either Liverpool or United, but I see Liverpool slipping it away, so yes United will make top4

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Liverpool is not the only one I see slipping before the end of the season. :P Hopefully for you, I'm wrong and Arsenal will get back to its winning way soon.

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

I want our team to focus more on winning the Europa league. We have a solid chance at this one more than the league.

4 points is still a great mountain to climb, and I don't see Liverpool wanting to give away their chances when knowing that we have another way to grab a CL spot. Our remaining league fixture is insane compared to Pools. If Liverpool fails their remaining games, then I would truly be disappointed about our rivalry.

This is all I care about - us grabbing Champions League football next season. In a perfect world, Liverpool will make it to 4th pl while we win the Europa - CL chance for both of us.

I also think Arsenal are still a threat. For some reason, they always tend to finish strongly at the end, so they still have a chance to get that 4th spot too. #Wengerout,fkTyandMoh.

• History

I want our team to focus more on winning the Europa league. We have a solid chance at this one more than the league.

4 points is still a great mountain to climb, and I don't see Liverpool wanting to give away their chances when knowing that we have another way to grab a CL spot. This is all I care about - us grabbing Champions League football next season.

In a perfect world, Liverpool will make it to 4th pl while we win the Europa - CL chance for both of us.

4 points is still a great mountain to climb, and I don't see Liverpool wanting to give away their chances when knowing that we have another way to grab a CL spot. Our remaining league fixture is insane compared to Pools. If Liverpool fails their remaining games, then I would truly be disappointed about our rivalry.

This is all I care about - us grabbing Champions League football next season. In a perfect world, Liverpool will make it to 4th pl while we win the Europa - CL chance for both of us.

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

At this moment in time, United have 2 games in hand and are 2 points behind Liverpool, so if United get their act together and win all the poorer teams instead of frikin drawing them and at least get a draw against all the top teams, like SunFlash said, Utd have a big chance to finish in the top 4... :)

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Not looking so good what with them drawing their last two game, isn't? What you guys thinking now? Can they still do it? Despite losing 4 of the possible point they could have made?

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

lol no we're fucked.

We need to win the Europa League now.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@SunFlash Lol! Still, it doesn't seem impossible at all, you got enough quality to win it after all. But still, you might indeed need it if you are to play CL next season. :D

• History

@SunFlash Lol! Still, it doesn't seem impossible at all, you got enough quality to win it after all.

@SunFlash Lol! Still, it doesn't seem impossible at all, you got enough quality to win it after all. But still, you might indeed need it if you are to play CL next year. :D

RonanLFC 7 years ago
Liverpool, England 1 10

Serious... what the hell are you guys on... there's not a tiny chance of it...
get out, enjoy the Europa League you sods

RonanLFC 7 years ago
Liverpool, England 1 10

If they figured out where the net was and how to hit it they'd have a small chance. As it is - no chance.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

In the weekend we will defeat Sunderland and maybe Liverpool/City drop some points and we United fans will get all over excited again, but let me just say at this stage we should say fuck the league and put all our eggs in the Europa basket.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Ronan

Most of this thread was posted two weeks ago when the situation was very different. If you took your head out of your ass you could've realized that.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Ronan @Sunflash Peace guys, no need to being jerk to each other. Please try to stay respectful and not to taunt the other. Thank you!

• History

@Ronan @Sunflash Peace guys, no need to being jerk to each other. Please try to stay respectful and not to taunt the other.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@Emo but Ronan did make an ASSumption without doing the proper research. I say good banter!

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

United's remaining fixtures: Man Utd's remaining fixtures

What do you guys think? Will they be able to finish in the top 4?

Personally, i'm a little doubtful as to United getting into the top 4 with their remaining fixtures, but if they do what they did against Chelsea (tactically etc) against the remaining teams, they could get a top 4 finish... Hopefully, they do. It would be amazing! :)

Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

Looks like the Manchester derby will be one of the most important games of the season for Manchester United. They will most likely secure a Top 4 Finish if they can with , being just one point behind man city

Also considering that they have to games on hand relative to Liverpool

IF all else fails, Europa league could still be there ticket to Champions league after the Dramatic win against Anderlecht

http://footyroom.com/matches/79922347/man-city-vs-man-united/preview

• History

Looks like the Manchester derby will be one of the most important games of the season for Manchester United. They will most likely secure a Top 4 Finish if they can with , being just one point behind man city

Also considering that they have to games on hand relative to Liverpool

IF all else fails, Europa league could still be there ticket to Champions league after the Dramatic win against Anderlecht