Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Top 5 Goalscorer in Top League
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, now that we are halfway trough the season, I think it was a good time to compare the top scorer in all the top competition in europe. So here the top five in the top league of europe in term of amount of goal scored!

Premier League

1. Kane with 20 goal
  2. Salah with 18 goal
  3. Sterling with 14 goal
  4. Aguero with 13 goal
  5. Lukaku with 11 goal

La Liga

1. Messi with 17 goal
  2. Suarez with 13 goal
  3. Iago Aspas with 11 goal
  4. Zaza and Christian Stuani tied at 10 goal
  5. Rodrigo Moreno and Bakambu tied at 9 goal

Serie A

1. Immobile with 20 goal
  2. Icardi with 18 goal
  3. Dybala with 14 goal
  4. Fabio Quagliarella with 12 goal
  5. Mertens with 10 goal

Bundesliga

1. Lewandoski with 15 goal
  2. Aubameyang with 13 goal
  3. Finnbogason with 11 goal
  4. Volland with 10 goal
  5. Timo Werner and Uth tied at 9 goal

Ligue 1

1. Cavani with 20 goal
  2. Falcao with 16 goal
  3. Fekir and Neymar tied at 15 goal
  4. Mariano with 13 goal
  5. Ballotelli with 12 goal

Champion League

1. Cristiano Ronaldo with 9 goal
  2. Cavani, Kane, Neymar, Firmino and Ben Yedder tied at 6 goal
  3. Salah, Coutinho and Aboubakar tiede at 5 goal
  4. Talisca, Tosun, Oberlin, M'bappe, Aubameyang, Sterling and Lukaku tied with 4 goal
  5. Bernard, Tolisso, Hazard, Dzeko, Son, Stones, Kurzawa, Messi, Insigne, Rashford, Falcao, Lewandoski, Mané, Aguero and Timo werner all tied with 3 goal

So yeah, its not really a top five actually when you see all the tied player in certain league but I think its still interesting to see the results of the first half of season! Now, tell me if you would like to see more league, a bigger top (like a top 10), if you want regular update. Don't forget to share your thought of those stat, your suggestion to make the thread even better and why not your prediction for the rest of those competition! See if you can predict the goalking for each league why not. :D Thank you in advance for your answer!

Edit: Also, do correct me if I made a mistake.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, now that we are halfway trough the season, I think it was a good time to compare the top scorer in all the top competition in europe. So here the top five in the top league of europe in term of amount of goal scored!

Premier League

1. Kane with 18 goal
  2. Salah with 15 goal
  3. Aguero and Sterling tied at 12 goal
  4. Rooney, Lukaku and Morata tied at 10 goal
  5. Firmino with 9 goal

La Liga

1. Messi with 15 goal
  2. Iago Aspas with 11 goal
  3. Zaza and Suarez tied at 10 goal
  4. Bakambu and Christian Stuani tied at 9 goal
  5. Rodrigo Moreno with 8 goal

Serie A

1. Icardi with 17 goal
  2. Immobile with 16 goal
  3. Dybala with 12 goal
  4. Mertens and Fabio Quagliarella tied at 10 goal
  5. Higuain with 9 goal

Bundesliga

1. Lewandoski with 15 goal
  2. Aubameyang with 13 goal
  3. Finnbogason with 11 goal
  4. Volland and Uth tied at 9 goal
  5. Timo Werner, Petersen and Gregoritsch tied at 8 goal

Ligue 1

1. Cavani with 19 goal
  2. Falcao with 15 goal
  3. Fekir and Mariano tied at 13 goal
  4. Neymar with 11 goal
  5. Ballotelli with 10 goal

Champion League

1. Cristiano Ronaldo with 9 goal
  2. Cavani, Kane, Neymar, Firmino and Ben Yedder tied at 6 goal
  3. Salah, Coutinho and Aboubakar tiede at 5 goal
  4. Talisca, Tosun, Oberlin, M'bappe, Aubameyang, Sterling and Lukaku tied with 4 goal
  5. Bernard, Tolisso, Hazard, Dzeko, Son, Stones, Kurzawa, Messi, Insigne, Rashford, Falcao, Lewandoski, Mané, Aguero and Timo werner all tied with 3 goal

So yeah, its not really a top five actually when you see all the tied player in certain league but I think its still interesting to see the results of the first half of season! Now, tell me if you would like to see more league, a bigger top (like a top 10), if you want regular update. Don't forget to share your thought of those stat, your suggestion to make the thread even better and why not your prediction for the rest of those competition! See if you can predict the goalking for each league why not. :D Thank you in advance for your answer!

Edit: Also, do correct me if I made a mistake.

Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

What a player Icardi is. Unbeliveable how some people don't consider him in top 5 strikers debate. Lewandowski, Suarez, Kane, Cavani, Higuain, Aubameyang and all top strikers are all amazing but only Kane and maybe Cavani are better than him at the moment. Lewandowski has decreased a bit, not as clinical as few last seasons, Suarez has big problems (back in-form, atleast with goals), Higuain and Aubameyang can be inconsistent.

He is 24 aswell, what a guy.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Well, to be fair, the system in which Icardi play favour him over player like Suarez and some other striker who need to share the goalscoring duty with the more offensive winger they have in their team. Thats my thought even though it take nothing away from what Icardi is doing in Serie A this season.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Salah as a winger got 15 goals in the league and 5 in CL, on top of that he's got 6 assist in the league and 2 in Europe what a season hes on fire...
Testimony of how good of a manager is Klopp, that's the player he wanted and boy he's using him to the max.

Cavani and Kane also beasts both in domestic and european football.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Icardi is only 24 and he's making big steps. Inter's system for sure favors him, I dont watch them a lot recently but Emo isn't the only one saying that.

I hope he can perform with Argentina and earn a place.

Salah is.... wow! Im actually keep having surprise. Indeed, big applause to Klopp for making the best out of him!

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

I see Morata and Mariano up there, but where's Benzema? :p

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Yvan21 Benz wouldn't make the top 10 tbf, he has scored twice and assisted 3 time in 12 game played (only one as a sub). Zidane fucked big time by letting those 2 guys leave...

@tuan @Golazo I'm not even sure Salah was a specific target for Klopp (if we believe this article he wasn't sure at least) but one thing for sure, he sure thrive in this system. He has been superb, a true revelation this season so far. Wonder if he will keep this up or if any team will make a move for him next summer.

Its pretty interesting to see CR7 dominating CL while Messi has been doing much better in La Liga. Also, I was pretty suprised to see that Kane and Icardi got that many goal, more than Lewandoski and Messi already, they really are impressive.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

And so much for that Morata vs Lukaku thing Chelsea and United fans had going, they are both doing as well in term of goal scored anyway. :D

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

For the circumstances Morata is doing much better. Lukaku has played 20 games straight and he has been in the PL much longer. Morata has been out with a hamstring injury firstly, and he doesn’t know the surroundings as well. Considering he’s played much less than Lukaku, due to his injuries and Chelsea’s lack of depth, I’d be much happier with Morata.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@amir_keal Tbf, considering Lukaku play the role of a lone striker with little support from his team-mate in certain game and also because he is actually well known in the league, I feel like its easier to mark him and stop him from being too dangerous. However, I agree with you, Morata combine more with his team-mate and is more technical so I'd rather have him if only for that.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Guys! I updated every competition other than Champion League (no game since the start of the thread). Any tought about the change? Like Immobile overtaking Icardi for exemple?