Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Tottenham Hotspur
DiveMadrid 12 years ago
Real Madrid, England 2 52

So I was checking urbandictionary.com for the meaning of Tottenham Hotspur and these definitions came up:

The most over rated football team in London, 99% of fans think they are as good as Barcelona and they have a Cock sitting on a basketball for a badge. Envious of their North London rivals Arsenal who completely own them in every way possible, (ground, kit, fans, sponsors, headlines, players, manager etc)

Tottenham have a wheeler-dealer judas manager named Harry "back-hander" Redknapp, he pays over the odds for any player going and will leave his club at the slightest sniff of a better paid opportunity.

1. a poor excuse for a North London football team

A crap footy team living in Arsenals shadow, shit fans shit ground shit team

4.A particularly bleak part of North London and home to one of the shittest football teams in Europe. A football team who last won the league in 1961 and beat The Arsenal once every 9 years. A dire shit hole.

I personally LOLed at all of them and I agreed with the definitions.

What would you definition of Tottenham hotspur would be? Discuss.
Direct link : <http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=tottenham%20hotspur>

Comments
Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

WOW. Looks like Spurs have their very own VanDerAdebayor...

DiveMadrid 12 years ago

You can check the site yourself if you think I'm lying, I was just happy that I am not the only person who hates them.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Mate that doesn't even a serious site, whatever it says doesn't matter.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

You really are pathetic, I would suggest you to get a life but I think in your case all hope of that is lost.

DiveMadrid 12 years ago

LOL it takes two minutes to look that up, how does that make me a no lifer? You know whats sad Jimbo? Why you always reply after any of my comments? If you dont like them you can always keep quiet. Be sure to dislike any of my posts as I love too see that your mad...

DiveMadrid 12 years ago

Q. What's the difference between a bucket of shit and Tottenham?
A. The bucket.

LOL.....

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Lol, I ain't mad, I actually find it fucking hilarious that someone is so sad to post so much crap about a team on a website, If Spurs were actually doing shit like you suggest they are then you wouldn't be posting about them, no one takes the piss out of shit teams because it's not worth it, so it is you who is clearly 'mad' if anyone.

DiveMadrid 12 years ago

I aint disliking your posts though, and you are disliking mine... You mad cos from 3rd you went 4th. Fcking 4th bro... Spurs are shit, literally. Dislike me more please...

Q: What do the Premier League and a Cowboy have in common?
A: They both have Spurs at their feet!

Shnadsy 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 1 65

Please tell me why you hate Spurs so much? And come back with something better than just saying they are shit and putting a joke up which you have google searched. I see everytime Spurs are mentioned you write them off, seems to me your just an arsenal fan in disguise popping a vein.

VanTheMan 12 years ago
Arsenal 5 263

dude.. he's not an arsenal fan.. trust me..