Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Transfer Prediction of Summer 2017
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

So, this thread is to predict what you think are the most likely transfer of the summer of 2017. They can be a bit crazy or imprecise, you can discuss them (but no debate please, this isn't the point of this thread) or just say those you would like to most. Here's a few I could see happening.

• James Rodriguez to PL (seem like his most likely destination and he will no doubt move soon since he is not getting enough playing time)
  • Lukaku to Chelsea (more likely if Costa chose to leave Chelsea)
  • John Terry to join MLS maybe? (He is supposed to leave Chelsea at the end of the season but he's yet to chose where, if he come to Montreal, I will forget everything controversial he ever did :D)

Theres some evident one I haven't shared yet but I want to leave some to you guys, don't dissapoint me people, get those prediction going!

Comments
Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Real Madrid:

OUT: James Rodriguez, and Morata.

IN: Hazard, De Gea/Courtois.

In addition to those, I do have a pipe-dream of us also getting Dybala and Verratti. But come on.. lol. All of that would cost close to 300M, though we have spent crazier amounts.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Real Madrid (according to the press):
OUT: James, Morata, Keylor Navas
IN: De Gea, Theo Rodriguez, Mbappe, Griezmann, Hazard, Dybala, Lewandowski, Veratti, Aubameyang, Reus.

Amerr30 7 years ago

^ Odd you mention ridiculous media speculation about Real but not United. I don't know of a single player who has made a headline that wasn't linked to United.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

^ I only "read" the Spanish papers, but can imagine it's the same everywhere pretty much.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Newspapers are full of shit. Lukaku to Chelsea is so weird, since Everton is selling him to a direct league competitor, that would add like 20 mil onto the price. I still see it as more likely Lukaku will move somewhere else, such as PSG.

The only big player I could actually see moving to United is Griezmann. Everything else is fantasy.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

I'll do Arsenal for now. I feel we need to clear out most of our players.

OUT: Debuchy, Mertesacker, Sanchez (hopefully not), Perez (don't know why we don't play him), Cazorla (again, hopefully not), Sanogo ( please go), Wilshere

IN: Kolasinac, Flipe Anderson, Rakitic,

I haven't heard too many players coming in that I am sure will happen, since we don't buy much, but I am sure those 3 will come.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Amerr Well, to be fair, those player have been linked with Real. XD But I agree they won't all happen. ;) Also, you think Morata is gonna be out? Is it because you expect Hazad to play on the wing and that Ronaldo and Benz will rotate as the main striker?

@Amir Rakitic? He is coming to Arsenal? Neat if its true. If Ozil remain, seeing those two in the midfield would be awesome, well, as long as Wenger don't make them play in a 4-2-3-1 but rather in a 4-1-4-1.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Amerr Well, to be fair, those player have been linked with Real. XD But I agree they won't all happen. ;) Also, you think Morata is gonna be out? Is it because you expect Hazad to play on the wing and that Ronaldo and Benz will rotate as the main striker?

@Amir Rakitic? He is coming to Arsenal. Neat if its true. If Ozil remain, seeing those two in the midfield would be awesome, well, as long as Wenger don't make them play in a 4-2-3-1 but rather in a 4-1-4-1.

amir_keal 7 years ago

Emobot7

I think it's done. Isco is likely to move to Barcelona to replace him, and Barcelona are a team built on Spanish players, as that is their tradition.The man to watch out for however for is Anderson. I've watched some Lazio matches and I think he is currently showing more promise than Sanchez when he was at Udinese. Plus, he is only 23. He could be hit or miss. I'd have preferred to always move 4 3 1 2 or 4 3 3 with a CAM. I wouldn't mind giving 4 1 4 1 another try, but I just hope Wenger doesn't put Ozil on the left.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Amir Isco to Barca, woah, that doesn't even seem possible. But maybe they will pull it of, after all, if I remember, Isco never actually was a product of the Castilla, therefore, he might not have the same loyalty I might expect from the like of Morata. Anderson is also pretty good, but I wonder if he will suceed if he move. :S

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Isco is likely to move to Barcelona to replace him

Never going to happen.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@quikzyyy Well maybe not, but it sure would be interesting if it did. :P

Anyway, there is rumours Serge Aurier could join Manchester United, he certainly made a few mess at Paris and would certainly fit Mourinho style of player (physical, strong in the air, solid in defense, run a lot).

• History

@quikzyyy Well maybe not, but it sure would be interesting if it did. :P

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Donnarumma to Man City.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

barcelona:

out: Mascherano, sergi roberto, vidal, hopefully ter stegen
in: marquinhos, bellerin, verratti, isco, and hopefully some forward players.

we rly need to rebuild the midfield and defense and anew keeper would be great as ter stegen is just NOT reliable

amir_keal 7 years ago

quikzyyy

Never going to happen.

It will if Rakitic leaves.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

@liomessi10 I agree with players coming in, Verratti, Bellerin specially.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

James would be wasting his talent if he went to any Premier League team not named Chelsea. I still think Juventus would be an amazing fit for James.

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited

Yes. I think Morata will want to move on. He was promised a place in the team when we exercised the buy-back from Juve, where he was given a lot of minutes. He probably thinks he's good enough to start in an elite team, and it's hard to disagree with that. He'll want to move on. But yeah, I do 'hope' that is what happens with CR moving centrally, and getting somebody like Hazard. It would be the best use of CR's abilities in his age.

@liomessi:

Isco? Sorry, bud. Never going to happen.

• History

Yes. I think Morata will want to move on. He was promised a place in the team when we exercised the buy-back from Juve, where he was given a lot of minutes. He probably thinks he's good enough to start in an elite team, and it's hard to disagree with that. He'll want to move on. But yeah, I do 'hope' that is what happens with CR moving centrally, and getting somebody like Hazard. It would be the best use of CR's abilities in his age.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

^yeah tbh Real Madrid players don't normally seem to end up at Barcelona even though a few players have gone the other way.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@liomessi10 Actually seem more propable that Isco will stay and slowly become the main midfield subtitute of Real as James is propably going to leave in the summer. Seriously, even if RM doesn't buy any new player, I doubt they would be weakened that much by losing James.

Phenohyte 7 years ago
3 122

As for Barcelona, I'd keep Sergi Roberto. Signing an RB is needed, Vidal could be on the way out. Also signing a good CB might be on the cards, Mascherano is not always reliable. I'd sell Ter Stegen as soon as possible, and bring in a quality keeper, hopefully Lloris. Iniesta's replacement is also due, Verratti and Coutinho seem to be the possibilities. Isco is a brilliant player but that transfer is a big no. I'm not sure how can any genuine Barca fan vouch for signing him.