Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Turkish Süper League Champions: Beşiktaş !
Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I was going to post this by the end of this week but then I remembered the CL Final. Therefore I wanted to post it now.

We are the Champions now for two years in a row after beating Gaziantepspor 4-0 at away with the 2 awesome goals by Talisca again.
http://footyroom.com/matches/79925653/-/review
We had 27000 away fans in Gaziantep Stadium.

From Ryan Babel ↓

His account → https://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialRyanBabel/videos

Beşiktaş district in İstanbul was on fire because of the celebrations just before the championship.

Not only Beşiktaş but also eveywhere in Turkey and around the world. Stutgart, Augsburg, Rotterdam and so on.

It was also obvious months ago

I want to congratulate Başakşehir for their amazing and incredible efford throughout the season. I hope they will be successful in Europe or even manage to play in UCL Groups. Unfortunatel, they lost the Turkish Cup to Konyaspor in the Final yesterday. 1-4 after penalties.

Hoping for a good Champions League run next year with great transfers in this transfer window.

Guess who is the top goalscorer of Turkish League. You will be very surprised to see him.enter image description here

It's Vagner Love for Alanyaspor. He has been amazing all season. There is still one week left and he can score more. Number 3 is Eto'o by the way. He's still got it.

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Congratz mate!

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Konyaspor gets straight into Europa League right? Also, congrats on the league.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

grats c: no idea Adebayor was still playing lol

Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Thanks guys.

@amir_keal Yes they will play in the Group Stage of UEL 2 years in a row now.
@Yvan21 He's been great actually.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Thanks guys.

@amir_keal Yes they will play in the Group Stage of UEL 2 years in a row now.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

The only Club in the world with a fleet !!!

CHAMPIONS BEŞİKTAŞ' NAVY is on the way to the Final game !!!

WAIT US CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

Besiktas 149 3375

Just Besiktas fans on a boat trip :o Credits: Ultras TV (y)

Posted by Rey Videos on Saturday, June 3, 2017

enter image description here

• History

Just Besiktas fans on a boat trip :o Credits: Ultras TV (y)

Posted by Rey Videos on Saturday, June 3, 2017
tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Lol looks like a Viking invasion LOL. Congrats mate.

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Emrecan_58

Would be interesting to see them finish higher than last and into the round of 32.

• History

JozeMourinho

There's no point watching fixed games, and if someone watches all their matches take away 45 minutes I doubt it is fixed.

JozeMourinho

There's no point watching fixed games, and if someone watches all their matches take away 45 minutes I doubt it is fixed.

Emrecan_58

Would be interesting to see them finish higher than last and into the round of 32.

Besiktas 149 3375

Thank you tiki_taka :)

• History

Btw, thank you tiki_taka :)

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

These scenes are unbeliveable lol. Congrats Emre, hope to see both Besiktas and Basaksehir be successful in Europe next season!

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Incredible! Really like the video! Congraulations!

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Thank you guys :)

Ryan Babel just posted the Championship Celebrations video on Youtube.
This is absolutely the best video I have ever watched in my entire life.
At the same time it is very sad, because I couldn't be there :(
Damn you school. Hopefully, I'll be there next year :)

Wolfie 7 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

I must admit. I know nothing about the Turkish League. But since I Like you Emre I also like Besiktas. Congratulations buddy. :)

• History

I must admit. I know nothing about the Turkish League. But since I Luke you Emre I also like Besiktas. Congratulations buddy. :)

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

^Thank you bro :)
We are also in the Finals of Turkish Basketball League. Which is the hardest league in Europe. Against Euroleague winners Fenerbahçe. If we win the final games, it means we are the best team in Europe :D We first have to beat tho. LoL. Very little chance we got.

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Very nice emre.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Shit, I missed this thread completely. I wanted to be the first to congratulate you as well. Anyway, cheer! Hopefully, Besiktas will do much better in CL next season and still do as well in the Super Lig. Hopefully, my man Hutchinson will be able to help you guys with that. :D

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

^Thanks Emo. I've been offline lately, just saw your comment. Atiba and his kid Noah will always be there to help us ;) Just hoping that Atiba will retire at Beşiktaş.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Emrecan Yeah! Nice to have you back. :) And yeah, hopefully, Atiba retire there. Well, as long he manage to remain at a level in wich he can help you. Wouldn't want Besiktas to keep him if its only to warm the bench or if he doesn't play at a good enough level. Hopefully though, he will manage to remain at the right level for a while. ;)