Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Turkish Süper Lig
Emrecan_58 6 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Hi guys. I am back, but probably not for long. I am actually not busy. Life has become about doing the same old sh^t everyday. The only excitement in life is football. So I wanted to share Süper Lig's latest standings and discuss with you. I watched the Champions League games by the way, it's been the best football week a fan could imagine.

Here are the standings:
enter image description here

Both relegation and championship battles are amazing. Only 5 weeks left.
Here are the fixtures:

Başakşehir: Kayseri (H) Osmanlı (A) Sivas (H) Antalya (A) Kasımpaşa (H)
Galatasaray: Alanya (A) Beşiktaş(H) Akhisar (A) Malatya (H) Göztepe (A)
Beşiktaş: Malatya (H) Galatasaray (A) Kayseri (H) Osmanlı (A) Sivas (H)
Fenerbahçe: Antalya (H) Kasımpaşa (A) Bursa (H) Karabük (A) Konya(H)

It can be seen that Başakşehir and Fenerbahçe have easier schedule while Galatasaray has the toughest one. The loser of Galatasaray-Beşiktaş derby will probably lose the title so it will be one hell of a game. Başakşehir has the h2h advantage over Galatasaray and Beşiktaş. Both Galatasaray-Fenerbahçe games ended as 0-0 so it will not be evaluated with head to head. We have h2h over Fener and possibly Galatasaray because we won the first game 3-0.

I really didn't think Başakşehir would make it this far but their squad is better than Fenerbahçe's at least with Adebayor, Edin Visca, Elia, Arda, Clichy, İnler, Erdinç, Caicara and the others. I now understand why they didn't play European Football and chose to get eliminated in Europa League (They almost knocked out Sevilla in play offs of UCL, The ball hit the woodwork at the last minute otherwise Sevilla wouldn't be in the quarters).

What do you think is going to happen? We also have the cup semi final against Fenerbahçe this thursday. You probably remember that the last 5 games had 11 red cards. We will play with our 2nd team in Turkish Cup.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hi guys. I am back, but probably not for long. I am actually not busy. Life has become about doing the same old shit everyday. The only excitement in life is football. So I wanted to share Süper Lig's latest standings and discuss with you. I watched the Champions League games by the way, it's been the best football week a fan could imagine.

Here are the standings:
(removed)

Here are the fixtures:

It can be seen that Başakşehir and Fenerbahçe have easier schedule while Galatasaray has the toughest one. The loser of Galatasaray-Beşiktaş derby will probably lose the title so it will be one hell of a game. Başakşehir has the h2h advantage over Galatasaray and Beşiktaş. Both Galatasaray-Fenerbahçe games ended as 0-0 so it will not be evaluated with head to head. We have h2h over Fener and possibly Galatasaray because we won the first game 3-0.

I really didn't think Başakşehir would make it this far but their squad is better than Fenerbahçe's at least with Adebayor, Edin Visca, Elia, Arda, Clichy, İnler, Erdinç, Caicara and the others. I now understand why they didn't play European Football and chose to get eliminated in Europa League (They almost knocked out Sevilla in play offs of UCL, The ball hit the woodwork at the last minute otherwise Sevilla wouldn't be in the quarters).

What do you think is going to happen? We also have the cup semi final against Fenerbahçe this thursday. You probably remember that the last 5 games had 11 red cards. We will play with our 2nd team in Turkish Cup.

Hi guys. I am back, but probably not for long. I am actually not busy. Life has become about doing the same old sh^t everyday. The only excitement in life is football. So I wanted to share Süper Lig's latest standings and discuss with you. I watched the Champions League games by the way, it's been the best football week a fan could imagine.

Here are the standings:
(removed)

Here are the fixtures:

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Wow, its going to be real exciting, more than most "top" european competition. Will be rooting for Besiktas first of all but it will be really interesting no matter what happen. Anyway, thanks for the share Emre, its good to see you, I hope thing get better for you my good friend.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I really enjoy Turkish league, each time bought « known «  players and the league is full of Frenchies...
Rulling for Galatasaray and Fener, to see gomis or Valbuena win something.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

@tiki Thats too mate, both Gomis and Valbuena are player who deserve good thing coming their way, they career have been rough at time in last years. :(

• History

@tiki Thats too mate, both Gomis and Valbuena are player who deserve good thing coming their way, they career have been rough at time recently. :(

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Yeah even though I would've wanted to see Beşiktaş as clear winners by now, this'll give me extra pleasure when we win it at the end.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Emrecan I love your spirit man! You don't doubt your team for a sec. But if I'm being sincere, I think Besiktas might be higher up the table if they still had Tosun. :( Still, the league is still on! Anything can happen and I know for sure Besiktas can win it! :D

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

That Besiktas-Gala game is going to be insane. Might have to dig up a stream for that one, would be worth watching for the fans alone.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Sunflash True that. :)

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Rooting for Besiktas, don't like Basaksehir since I found out their true face, Galatasaray and Fener are okayish. I think Besiktas deserves the title more than any other team.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Croatian Yeah, I kind of agree, I didn't hear good stuff about Basaksehir neither so I guess I'd rather have Fener win it if Besiktas cannot. Amerr kind of support them (Fenerbahce I mean) so theres that. :)

Besiktas 149 3375

@Emobot Thanks man. Yeah, we miss Tosun the most. But it all started when Gomez left :( Still missing the guy.

By the way another Fenerbahçe-Beşiktaş derby another chaos. This is not just a rivalry now this is pure hostility.
Before this game there were 11 red cards and 36 yellow cards in the last 5 games. This time Pepe got a red and will miss the Galatasaray derby. If the game was still played, it seemed like there was going to be at least 3-4 more reds.

• History

@Emobot Thanks man. Yeah, we miss Tosun the most. But it all started when Gomez left :( Still missing the guy.

By the way another Fenerbahçe-Beşiktaş derby another chaos This is not just a rivalry now this is pure hostility.Before this game there were 11 red cards and 36 yellow cards in the last 5 games. This time Pepe got a red and will miss the Galatasaray derby. If the game was still played it seemed like there was going to be at least 3-4 more reds.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Emrecan Yeah, saw the incident and only that was unnaceptable, can't imagine what it must have look like on the pitch. :(

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

So all 4 teams won this week. Therefore we are going into the last 4 weeks with the same point differences.
Galatasaray-Beşiktaş this week. We won the last two away games at Galatasaray with a 0-1 scoreline.

enter image description here

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

Damn, Super Lig is going to be the most interesting league to follow till the end its seem. Only other league who could slightly compare are Serie A and Liga Nos but then again, the race is only between 2 team, which make the Super Lig even more interesting than the other 2. This is going to be exciting. :D

• History

Damn, Super Lig is going to be the most interesting league to follow till the end its seem. Only other league who could slightly compare are Serie A and Liga Nos but then again, the race is only between 2 team, whic make the Super Lig even more interesting than the other 2. This is going to be exciting. :D

Besiktas 149 3375

So, about the cup game against Fenerbahçe. TFF (Erdoğan) decided that the game should continue after minute 57'. And Beşiktaş released a manifesto saying that they will boycot the game. This means that we will return all the money earned in this years Cup games, Fener gets a 3-0 and we will be banned from next years Turkish Cup games. Finally I am feeling so proud. This is how you respond to a corruption.

Galatasaray game will be even more exciting now.

• History

So, about the cup game against Fenerbahçe. TFF (Erdoğan) decided that the game should continue after minute 57'. And Beşiktaş released a manifesto saying that they will boycot the game. This means that we will return all the money earned in this years Cup games, Fener gets a 3-0 and we will be banned from next years Turkish Cup games. Finally I am feeling so proud. This is how you respond to a corruption.

Galatasaray game will be even more exciting now.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Happy for Besiktas. Turkey has so much unlikeable politicians, clubs, players and Besiktas seems like only light spot in the system. Hope you guys win it all, you deserve it.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Emrecan Real unfair treatment against you guys but Besiktas reacted well, happy to hear your proud of your team cause you should be. Hope people realize how unfair this is and give support to Besiktas. Its crazy that Fener fans get away with that kind of stuff. Wonder how their player feel about the whole thing. :(

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

So, this weekend it all gonna be decided.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Emre You think Galatasaray can get a result out of the game against Goztepe? They must be a somewhat decent team if they are sixth.

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

They are pretty well. And Göztepe away is a tough place. Expecting a goal from Demba Ba.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Emre Will be interesting to see what happen then. :S