Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Turkish Süper Lig
Emrecan_58 6 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

Hi guys. I am back, but probably not for long. I am actually not busy. Life has become about doing the same old sh^t everyday. The only excitement in life is football. So I wanted to share Süper Lig's latest standings and discuss with you. I watched the Champions League games by the way, it's been the best football week a fan could imagine.

Here are the standings:
enter image description here

Both relegation and championship battles are amazing. Only 5 weeks left.
Here are the fixtures:

Başakşehir: Kayseri (H) Osmanlı (A) Sivas (H) Antalya (A) Kasımpaşa (H)
Galatasaray: Alanya (A) Beşiktaş(H) Akhisar (A) Malatya (H) Göztepe (A)
Beşiktaş: Malatya (H) Galatasaray (A) Kayseri (H) Osmanlı (A) Sivas (H)
Fenerbahçe: Antalya (H) Kasımpaşa (A) Bursa (H) Karabük (A) Konya(H)

It can be seen that Başakşehir and Fenerbahçe have easier schedule while Galatasaray has the toughest one. The loser of Galatasaray-Beşiktaş derby will probably lose the title so it will be one hell of a game. Başakşehir has the h2h advantage over Galatasaray and Beşiktaş. Both Galatasaray-Fenerbahçe games ended as 0-0 so it will not be evaluated with head to head. We have h2h over Fener and possibly Galatasaray because we won the first game 3-0.

I really didn't think Başakşehir would make it this far but their squad is better than Fenerbahçe's at least with Adebayor, Edin Visca, Elia, Arda, Clichy, İnler, Erdinç, Caicara and the others. I now understand why they didn't play European Football and chose to get eliminated in Europa League (They almost knocked out Sevilla in play offs of UCL, The ball hit the woodwork at the last minute otherwise Sevilla wouldn't be in the quarters).

What do you think is going to happen? We also have the cup semi final against Fenerbahçe this thursday. You probably remember that the last 5 games had 11 red cards. We will play with our 2nd team in Turkish Cup.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Hi guys. I am back, but probably not for long. I am actually not busy. Life has become about doing the same old shit everyday. The only excitement in life is football. So I wanted to share Süper Lig's latest standings and discuss with you. I watched the Champions League games by the way, it's been the best football week a fan could imagine.

Here are the standings:
(removed)

Here are the fixtures:

It can be seen that Başakşehir and Fenerbahçe have easier schedule while Galatasaray has the toughest one. The loser of Galatasaray-Beşiktaş derby will probably lose the title so it will be one hell of a game. Başakşehir has the h2h advantage over Galatasaray and Beşiktaş. Both Galatasaray-Fenerbahçe games ended as 0-0 so it will not be evaluated with head to head. We have h2h over Fener and possibly Galatasaray because we won the first game 3-0.

I really didn't think Başakşehir would make it this far but their squad is better than Fenerbahçe's at least with Adebayor, Edin Visca, Elia, Arda, Clichy, İnler, Erdinç, Caicara and the others. I now understand why they didn't play European Football and chose to get eliminated in Europa League (They almost knocked out Sevilla in play offs of UCL, The ball hit the woodwork at the last minute otherwise Sevilla wouldn't be in the quarters).

What do you think is going to happen? We also have the cup semi final against Fenerbahçe this thursday. You probably remember that the last 5 games had 11 red cards. We will play with our 2nd team in Turkish Cup.

Hi guys. I am back, but probably not for long. I am actually not busy. Life has become about doing the same old sh^t everyday. The only excitement in life is football. So I wanted to share Süper Lig's latest standings and discuss with you. I watched the Champions League games by the way, it's been the best football week a fan could imagine.

Here are the standings:
(removed)

Here are the fixtures:

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Galatasaray won it after all. Well, I'm not completely displeased by the result, sure they sadly don't have any Canadian player but at least, I feel they worked hard to be competitive in many area this season. It payed off. Super Lig sure was one of the most competitive league this season again. :)