Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

TWITTER: Cheeky clubs reaction to Ronaldo wanting to move out of Real Madrid
alferroa 7 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Indonesia 63 178

enter image description here

Amid alleged tax issues in Spain, the world of football is shocked as reports that Cristiano Ronaldo is keen to a move away from Real Madrid. If he were to leave Madrid, any club would no doubt accept him, here are some clubs reaction:

Hertha did another cheeky tweet, but this time it’s for Zlatan:

Extra:

Press here to view forum discussions.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

enter image description here

Amid alleged tax issues in Spain, the world of football is shocked as reports that Cristiano Ronaldo is keen to a move away from Real Madrid. If he were to leave Madrid, any club would no doubt accept him, here are some clubs reaction:

Hertha did another cheeky tweet, but this time it’s for Zlatan:

Extra:

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

This is freaking hilarious! XD

Drbutterface 7 years ago Edited
Roma, Italy 2 522

Really? I honestly can't find anything funny about flat random jokes.

Oh wait, I get it. I think you find it funny that they're making jokes at CR's expense, right? It's not about the jokes, it's about whom they target.

In Germany there's a word for that. Schadenfreude.

People are different. Some people enjoy good jokes, other people enjoy jokes that hurt other people. It's all a matter of individual culture, I guess. Everbody's different.

And let me add: I'm not saying this as a CR fanboi, for I am not. I just like to point things out as they are.

• History

Really? I honestly can't find anything funny about flat random jokes.

Oh wait, I get it. I think you find it funny that they're making jokes at CR's expense, right? It's not about the jokes, it's about whom they target.

In Germany there's a word for that. Schadenfreude.

People are different. Some people enjoy good jokes, other people enjoy jokes that hurt other people. It's all a matter of individual culture, I guess. Everbody's different.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Drbutterface Wait, how are those thing offensive to CR7? I mean, it not like he even gonna see those tweet. And if he does think its a bother, he can simply ask them to remove them, wich I'm sure the team will do immediatly.

So your not a CR7 fan boy but your accusing me of enjoying those post because its him? Do I have an history on hating on Ronaldo or something? I mean, if Messi was in the same situation and that those site made those tweets, I would have reacted the same way.

Imo, those tweet are clearly banter mate, light-hearted comment to put a smile on the face of people with zero intention to hurt Ronaldo feeling. Maybe I'm just terribly stupid and didn't understand those comment were hurtful and cruel but hey, if that what it is, then I want to excuse myself, I have no intention of being happy at a another human being expense. :(

alferroa 7 years ago
Liverpool, Indonesia 63 178

@Drbutterface @Emobot7

Well, I don't even think that those tweets are offensive or cruel.

As Emobot said, its just banter. Bolton and Salisbury were basically stating the obvious, where literally they won't have any comments or anything regarding CR7, which is definitely true since they are "small" clubs, then Hertha was just basically poking at how Berlin will love CR7.

I don't see how those tweets can be offensive, cruel or "hurt" Ronaldo.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Ferro Thats's also how I feel anyway. :U I mean, no harm done, those kind of club can only dream of having a player like Ronaldo after all. Its not like they don't understand that. So, rather that ignoring that whole situation, they are making banter to make life a bit more amusing for their fan. It also help to pass time for them while waiting their club sign somebody I guess. :P

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I am offended that golazo is offended

SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Drbutterface is a pansy.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Marcus You made a mistake though, thats Drbutterface, another user who have nothing to do with golazo. :P Otherwise, nice share even if that vid is a bit over the top. XD

• History

@Marcus You made a mistake mate, thats Drbutterface, another user who have nothing to do with golazo. :P

@Marcus You made a mistake though, thats Drbutterface, another user who have nothing to do with golazo. :P

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

No I didn't my friend 😄

Cristianoo 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 3 53

These were actually funny. Always good to see clubs with (good) sense of humor on Twitter.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Marcus Then you posted this on the wrong thread, Golazo didn't post here. :S

• History

@Marcus Then you posted this on the wrong thread, Golazo didn't post hear.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

The clubs who want to sign Ronaldo:

Cris I'm not giving up, still here!