Didn't find anything.
Home
Forum
Football Talk
U21 Championship
[Arsenal]

U21 CHAMPIONSHIP

What happened so far:
Sweden 0:0 England - Jordan Pickford's late penalty save ensuring the tournament opener ended goalless.
Poland 1:2 Slovakia - Slovakia turned the match around with amazing team spirit after being 0:1 down after 1st minute.

enter image description here

Showing previous versions of this text.

U21 CHAMPIONSHIP

What happened so far:
Sweden 0:0 England - Jordan Pickford's late penalty save ensuring the tournament opener ended goalless.
LIVE Poland 1:1 Slovakia - Poland was upfront with their first chance of the match but Slovakia equalized instantly

enter image description here

Comments

Pickford is so impressive, really hoping the best for him. Wait a sec though... isn't he 23, how does he play for the u21 side? Well, I'm guessing they can get 1 or 3 player who are over 21. Wait a sec, he was born in the same year as I was! He is only older by a few months. :O

Edit: Anyway, I'm guessin the team who make to the semi final are the 3 best team of each group and the best team who finish second of their group? Asking just to be sure.

Showing previous versions of this text.

Pickford is so impressive, really hoping the best for him. Wait a sec though... isn't he 23, how does he play for the u21 side? Wait a sec, he was born in the same year as I was! He is only older by a few months. :O

Pickford is so impressive, really hoping the best for him. Wait a sec though... isn't he 23, how does he play for the u21 side? Well, I'm guessing they can get 1 or 3 player who are over 21. Wait a sec, he was born in the same year as I was! He is only older by a few months. :O

• +1
[Arsenal]

@Emo Yes!

We beat Poland, heroic performance by Slovakia!!!!

@quikzyyy Congrats man, had totally forgot you were from Slovakia! :D You guys can make it to the semi, a draw against England and a win against Sweden would be enough no doubt! :)

© FootyRoom 2009 - 2017