{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

U21 Championship
quikzyyy 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal 429 9002

U21 CHAMPIONSHIP

What happened so far:
Sweden 0:0 England - Jordan Pickford's late penalty save ensuring the tournament opener ended goalless.
Poland 1:2 Slovakia - Slovakia turned the match around with amazing team spirit after being 0:1 down after 1st minute.

enter image description here

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

U21 CHAMPIONSHIP

What happened so far:
Sweden 0:0 England - Jordan Pickford's late penalty save ensuring the tournament opener ended goalless.
LIVE Poland 1:1 Slovakia - Poland was upfront with their first chance of the match but Slovakia equalized instantly

U21 CHAMPIONSHIP

What happened so far:
Poland 1:2 Slovakia - Poland was upfront with their first chance of the match but Slovakia turned it around with amazing spirit.

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Pickford is so impressive, really hoping the best for him. Wait a sec though... isn't he 23, how does he play for the u21 side? Well, I'm guessing they can get 1 or 3 player who are over 21. Wait a sec, he was born in the same year as I was! He is only older by a few months. :O

Edit: Anyway, I'm guessin the team who make to the semi final are the 3 best team of each group and the best team who finish second of their group? Asking just to be sure.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Pickford is so impressive, really hoping the best for him. Wait a sec though... isn't he 23, how does he play for the u21 side? Wait a sec, he was born in the same year as I was! He is only older by a few months. :O

Pickford is so impressive, really hoping the best for him. Wait a sec though... isn't he 23, how does he play for the u21 side? Well, I'm guessing they can get 1 or 3 player who are over 21. Wait a sec, he was born in the same year as I was! He is only older by a few months. :O

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@Emo Yes!

We beat Poland, heroic performance by Slovakia!!!!

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@quikzyyy Congrats man, had totally forgot you were from Slovakia! :D You guys can make it to the semi, a draw against England and a win against Sweden would be enough no doubt! :)