Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UCL 2017-2018 Group Stage Draws
Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Pot 1 and Pot 4 are relatively easy comparing to last years and Pot 2 probably the hardest one ever.

Who would you want in your group?

I personally want Qarabağ from pot 4. Short travel and another Turkish team. To qualify I'd like the most logical ones from 1 and 2: Moskow and Porto-Sevilla. Everyone except Real Madrid and PSG.

24/08/17 18:00CET : Group stage draw
12–13/09/17: Group stage, matchday one
26–27/09/17: Group stage, matchday two
17–18/10/17: Group stage, matchday three
31/10/17–01/11/17: Group stage, matchday four
21–22/11/17: Group stage, matchday five
05–06/12/17: Group stage, matchday six

11/12/17: Round of 16 draw
13–14/02/18 and 20–21/02/18: Round of 16, first leg
06–07/03/18 and 13–14/03/18: Round of 16, second leg

16/03/18: Quarter-final draw
03–04/04/18: Quarter-finals, first leg
10–11/04/18: Quarter-finals, second leg

13/04/18: Semi-final and final draw
24–25/04/18: Semi-finals, first leg
01–02/05/18: Semi-finals, second leg

26/05/18: Final (NSK Olimpiyski, Kyiv)

enter image description here

Comments
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Marcus2011

Actually it felt much better last year, so many quality teams and not mediocre teams. Look at Maribor, Apoel, two Moscow teams, Qarabag, Celtic and not to mention Chelsea.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

@amir

Although I understand your resentment towards Chelsea, I must remind that the team that looses 5-0 6-0 to big teams on regular occasions belongs to the defenition of mediocre.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus2011 @Amir Ok, lads, why don't we all calm down and stop using ugly word like mediocre for now.

amir_keal 7 years ago

Marcus2011

And that surely is not Arsenal as you think it is. Your board tried to sign our reject player. But the pony wanted to stay as he didn't want more failure lol.

JuanMata10 7 years ago
Chelsea, Austria 17 1696

These are the worst insults I've ever seen. Stop embarrassing yourselves, lads.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

it's not a good time to start a war if you're an arsenal fan mate..

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Imagine calling the current premier league champions failure and mediocre...... meh

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

Maribor, Apoel and Qarabag are mediocre I'd say...Moscow teams are a little better but I'm pretty sure that saying Chelsea is mediocre just because they are a rival club that you don't like should be classed as trolling!

amir_keal 7 years ago

JuanMata10+ quikzyyy

These aren't insults of any sort, nor is this a war.

Chelsea8

Imagine calling the current FA cup champions failure and mediocre...... meh.

Marcus2011

Let's just end this saga. Too many people commenting now, and it's classified trolling by United fans.

Oh and congrats for winning game 1. Very good goal from Zappacosta. However Atleti and Roma are the big tests of your group.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Mate enjoy europa league, i remember you insulting my mother a while ago for no reason and you haven't changed one bit.
Joze got banned for not respecting other members and trolling, hope everyone else gets a fair punishment.

amir_keal 7 years ago

Chelsea fans are getting salty so I won't comment about them good or bad so they don't get salty.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

so many quality teams and not mediocre teams. Look at Maribor, Apoel, two Moscow teams, Qarabag, Celtic and not to mention Chelsea.

So how is Chelsea comparable to Apoel and Celtic exactly when talking about mediocre teams?

I don't see any logic and I doubt that you will ever be able to justify what you said there lol but I remember some Arsenal fan saying that last season it was better to lose 10:2 as Arsenal compared to losing 6:5 as PSG so it must be some desperation that causes such leaps of abyss into those statements...

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Us chelsea fans getting salty doesn't change the fact that you are a troll.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

K guys, enough with that, lets stay on topic from now on or else I'll close the thread.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

So 30 goals yesterday? can we beat that today? :p Lots of good games to watch, Liverpool-Sevilla, Tottenham-Borussia, Leipzig-Monaco, but I'll prob only watch the Madrid game :(

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Yvan A lots of surprise today, Liverpool drawing at home, Napoli losing, Besiktas fine win at Porto (cheers Emrecan!) and Tottenham winning at Wembley. :U

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

There is a fine line between bantering and trolling.

I think all the games so far have been entertaining. Very good CL week. I was surprised how well Besiktas beat Porto at their own ground. I wasn't expecting Sevilla to pull a draw against rampant Liverpool but then again it's Liverpool we are talking about who will trash Arsenal with clean sheet and then give away victory in CL against lower standards team.

United also looked mighty strong and I read that Mourinho wasn't happy. After watching highlights I can understand why.

Ronaldo isn't slowing down. Guy is a beast.

Barcelona and Messi had torn mighty Juve defense apart but then again it isn't same defense they faced last year.

I was super pleased with Chelsea's performance. Great rehearsal before arsenal match in EPL.

PSG look just so sexy and they are real deal this year even though Celtic is no longer former self, PSG had shown world class football especially Neymar.

Surprise of the week was Napoli loosing.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

@Emo yea, totally wasn't expecting Napoli or Porto to lose tbh. All English teams put up good performances and it's gonna be interesting when we get to play against Tottenham at the mighty Wembley :) Doesn't get much better than that.

Didn't really watch the PSG game, but it was an expected result. Their big test will be next fixture against Bayern, who don't seem to be doing too well atm.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Yvan21 All I can say bout PSG is that their attack is really scary now. A single mistake and it could all be over for any defense. :U

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

@Emo for sure, but it isn't better than what MSN was and they weren't able to score against Juve's defense from last season. So it will be interesting to see how well "MCN" does against a well organized defense.