enter image description here

Comments
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Winners: Juve and Atleti

Not the final I was hoping for.

Carb_Jr 7 years ago
Juventus 1 140

Don't really like this draw for many reasons, but it doesn't matter. I hope RM beat Atleti.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Potential Atletico:Monaco final or Real:Juventus. I didn't want to see another Real:Atletico final so at least that's off the table.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I think juve and atletico will go to the final :( would be such a defensive final.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I think juve and atletico will go to the final :( would be such a defensive final.

If that happens it just shows that the phrase "attack wins games, defence wins titles" is very true.

kyoekyar 7 years ago
12 163

Monaco vs Atletico in the final...

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Juve and Real would be my guess.

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

If real will pull this again against atletico I don't want to imagine what will happen to simone and his players

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Imagine Mbappe scoring in final vs Real ;)

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

I really want to see Atleti win it. Thanks for the coefficient juve but you gotta lose again. If there the football gods are just, it will be so.

Amen.

FoxMulder 7 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 4 257

If you like football then a final Real Madrid vs Monaco would be the hoped one.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

Ok, I'll try to predict something, there will be Madrid team in the final. ;P

Nah, but seriously, I would love to see Atletico and Juventus make it, would be dramatic as a banana splashing on the ground. And Real vs Juventus would be epic as well. Monaco winning would be quite the suprise and could be interesting as well, only, I don't think they could win the final against either of the Madrid. :(

@Wolfie I really get where your coming from. I wouldn't be mad at all to see them champion at least. :)

@Croatian Perez face would go from :) to :( but he still propably want to buy even more knowing Perez. XD

@Salahadin This might actually be Atletico last chance to win the CL, since both Griezmann and Simeone are linked heavily with other team. :(

@Sunflash I thought I felt like that before but now I just want Atletico to make it to the final for some reason. :S

@Carb_Jr You'd rather play Real in the final instead of Atletico?

@Golazo11 Right the very least it mean we will have something different for a final, for a neutral fan like me, that a win, now, I just wonder wich Madrid will win.

@FoxMulder For sure, its the most offensive final we would see in a long time. Could have 6 or 7 goal. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Nah, but seriously, I would love to see Atletico and Juventus make it, would be dramatic as a banana splashing on the ground. And Real vs Juventus would be epic as well. Monaco winning would be quite the suprise and could be interesting as well, only, I don't think they could win the final against either of the Madrid. :(

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Let's do this!

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@ Emo - Atleti win, Torres retires winning with his home club, Simeone comes to Inter seeing that he has accomplished everything. He brings Grizou with him. We win Serie A next season. Back in CL. Juve cry. Order is restored. I dance in the streets, everyone laughs at juve.

Good times. :)

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Emo Well, yeah, it could happen, but I doubt the Grizou coming to inter part. Then again, you already have a brillant striker in Mauro Icardi who seem comited to the club. No doubt if Simeone do chose to come at Inter, Icardi will reach even greater height. :D And the rest could happen as well. The part about Inter going back to winning Serie A, under Simeone, it would seem possible. At the very least, he could mount a serious challenge against Juve. :D

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Emo Well, yeah, it could happen, but I doubt the Grizou coming to inter part. Then again, you already have a brillant striker in Mauro Icardi who seem comited to the club. No doubt if Simeone do chose to come at Inter, Icardi will reach even greater height. :D

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

@Wolfie Buffon retires, Juve goes bankrupt, you guys sign Messi and win the Treble for the next 88 years and sh!t, y'all might get lucky and wipe out Ac Milan out, too.

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@ Icardi needs a wake up call. He's not indispensable. If he wants to remain captain he better start playing like his life depends on it. Another year of this shit is not going to fly. He's already treading on thin ice. He better wake the hell up!!!

Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@ Mad - Let's not get carried away. ;)

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Real Madrid to advance and sin the final 12 CL
Zizu 2nd la liga Champs and and rebuild for the future yepp you heard it here first.

HALA MADRIIIIIIIIIIIID