Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

UEFA Europea League Semi Final Draw
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

The draw have been done, what do you expect from those match?

enter image description here

I just hope United beat Celta, I don't want another Spanish side winning a European competition, I think thats what been happening for the last three year? As a neutral fan, I want something else. Favorite results for me would be a Lyon vs United final.

Comments
Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

Celta Vigo!! My boy Guidetti. Celts v Lyon final would be sweet! :)

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Wolfie Well, no matter wich side reach the final, it will be 100% different from last year final in term of team and player. Not something we can say about Champion league wich is 100% sure to have one of the team of last season final in the comming one.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Wolfie Well, no matter wich side reach the final, it will be 100% different from last year final in term of team and player. Not something we can say about Champion league wich is 100% to have at least one of the team of last season final.

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Come on United!! IMO i think that draw is best for United, but i maybe wrong! :)

538 11432

@DarioUtd Celta is a tough side, they eliminated RM from the Copa del Rey, yet lose against Alaves. I think United can win this but they will have to work hard both in offense and in defense if they want to win. Celta definitly can punish them if they are not careful.

• History

@DarioUrd Celta is a tough side, they eliminated RM from the Copa del Rey, yet lose against Alaves. I think United can win this but they will have to work hard both in offense and in defense if they want to win. Celta definitly can punish them.

@DarioUrd Celta is a tough side, they eliminated RM from the Copa del Rey, yet lose against Alaves. I think United can win this but they will have to work hard both in offense and in defense if they want to win. Celta definitly can punish them if they are not careful.

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

@Emo Wow, i never knew that! Yeah, i really hope Utd win obviously! :)

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

United is certainly good enough to win this. It's just hard to figure out which United you're going to get on the day. I'd like to be confident, but I don't know if we'll show up for it.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash I agree it hard for sure what will happen, like I said, I believe both team capable of being some of the absolute best when they have the mentality, still, its hard to sometime have that mentality. The one good point is that you have more quality in your team than Celta meaining you should have a small but definite advantage at very least. ;)

@DarioUtd I also hope Man Utd win. ;)

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

If United don't beat Celta then I'll shoot my @$%# off.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

How about Celta vs Ajax in finals? That would be great match. I'd surely watch it even tho Lyon - United would attract most attention.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

United 3-2 On Aggregate .
Ajax 2-0 Lyon on Aggregate .

Final will be United vs Ajax . If you saw Ajax play then you would know Lyon won't be able to beat them .

538 11432

People don't seem to agree, time for a poll. :D

Chose the one who will win in your opinion.

• History

People don't seem to agree, time for a poll. :D

Chose the one who will win in your opinion. :D

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

United and Ajax will win.

I'm not certain Ajax will win though because what they can do domestically probably can't match in europe. Still, they are my favorites.

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

This may be the first year jn quite some time there will not be a Spanish finalist and eventual winner in Europa League. Although, although... Celta did make Real work hard in the Copa Del Rey, they will not be an easy side for United. United will be favorites but Celta is quite dangerous as well. Iago Aspas turned out to be a late bloomer and I consider him one of the best attackers in La Liga. They were even challenging for La Liga for a while, looked unbeatable. So if United underestimates them, they are quite capable of springing an upset.

On the other side, we got a young Ajax side with Kluiverts son and Lyon with great attackers such as Lacazette, and Fekir. Both good enough to be stars for the French NT, if not for the fact that it is a stacked team. Although the inclusion of Giroud over players like Lacazette & Benzema boggles the mind. Perhaps Deschamps really does not like players of Algerian origin. Anyway, I do think Lyon will be too much for Ajax to handle. I watched their game against Besiktas and they're just so good and quick in the offense.

If not for some unlucky finishing, that game would have never gone to ET. Lacazette himself hit the post twice, and one of them was inside of the post with the ball rolling agonizingly close to the goal-line almost hitting the other post as well. I mean, you do not get much closer without scoring.

Lyon v United is the most likely outcome for the final, one that would be a treat for anyone.

• History

This may be the first year jn quite some time there will not be a Spanish finalist and eventual winner in Europa League. Although, although... Celta did make Real work hard in the Copa Del Rey, they will not be an easy side for United. United will be favorites but Celta is quite dangerous as well. Iago Aspas turned out to be a late bloomer and I consider him one of the best attackers in La Liga. They were even challenging for La Liga for a while, looked unbeatable. So if United underestimates them, they might spring an upset.

On the other side, we got a ypung Ajax side with Kluiverts son and Lyon with great attackers such as Lacazette, and Fekir. Both good enough to be stars for the French NT, if not for yhe fact that it is a stacked team. Although the inclusion of Giroud over players like Lacazette & Benzema boggles the mind. Perhaps Deschamps really does not like players of Algerian origin. Anyway, I do think Lyon will be too much for Ajax to handle. I watched their game against Besiktas and they're just so good and quick in the offense.

Lyon v United is the most likely outcome for the final, one that would be a treat for anyone.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Amerr Nice, we actually agree on something for once. :D (Joking, I'm sure we agree on tons of other stuff as well.)

Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

I guess there is some common sense in you after all, Emo.

:P

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Amerr XD Thanks mate... I guess. ;P

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

united should be winning this, but we have been inconsistent and if Celta defend like they did against RM in both legs in the Copa Del Rey then we will be in for another frustrating night in front of goal.

I really hope we can win this cup, not only does it result in CL qualification, but it's another prestigious trophy, plus we play the UEFA Super Cup against the winners of the CL. Would be awesome if Real win it and Ronaldo plays against us :)

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Well the good thing is the final will be played in my city :D I am hoping for United - Celia final plzzzzzzxxzxz

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Salahadin I think you made a mistake, United and Celta meet in the semis. :V

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Oh eh I don't know what I was thinking but at least it's still played in my city :D