Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Value The Player
raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

First off, I know Rama used to run this but he hasn't been active and if I recall correctly the last one was around 8 months ago. So I'm gonna pick it up again and add a little profile to help judge the players worth.

enter image description here

So, what would you value him currently? Discuss.

Any ideas to add or change things are welcomed. All data was gathered from Transfermarkt.

Comments
SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

I thought 28M was fair then, and 50M is fair now. City overpaid to get him, but they knew that and were ok with it.

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

In today's market, 50m is fair for him!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

In today's market, he would be way more than 50M at the moment, for me at least. I'm going to go with 70M myself, but only because of current price. If he was doing the performance he is doing right now and that it was the same kind of market as it was 2 or 3 year ago, I agree 50M would be fair.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I'd guess about €60-65mil would be his realistic market value right now, but would obviously go in the market for much more (if he was even in consideration for selling). Not only he has visibly improved his game, he proved to be gamechanger in lots of games this season. He powered up since Pep took over.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Another goal and another 3 points thanks to Sterling. He's helping out big time.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@raimondo Its not just the fact he is scoring goal that impress me the most, but that he score important one. Alway felt he never did well under pressure. He is so much better now. :)

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

He scored and won 5 of their games, which is impressive.

I dont like his body posture :D:D:D:D:D and multiply the hates when he joined MC...grr....

But I have to admit, he's on fire. 50M would be fair now with this crazy market price

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

I think in today's market he'd go for €75-80mil. Then if PSG is the one interested, add €20 mil on top of that.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Unpopular but I’d pay 45 million max.

srk_rox 6 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

80-90M..

In my eyes, he is better than hazard this season.. Hazard has had a decent season so far..

I am sure Pep has great plans with Sterling for future even though Alexis is free next season.

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 6 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

£65M

Brilliant this season soo far... just hope though that he doesn't get injured or suddenly for no reason his form drops of before the World Cup....