Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Van Persie To Barcelona?
GunnerAFC 12 years ago
Arsenal, England 47 1026

Barca are apparently interested and let's face it, Van Persie only has a few more years of being a top player before age is going to catch up to him. What has Arsene Wenger done to show Van Persie that they will win the Champions League, the Premier League, or the Carling Cup for that matter? Players constantly get injured or leave, yet he does not provide proven reinforcements, only youngsters and potential prospects that may or may not be in the squad 2-5 years from now, time that Van Persie doesn't have. Why should Van Persie stay with Arsenal if Wenger does not show commitment to win now? I don't blame him if he does decide to leave.

Comments
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

I hope not...oh god I hope not...

ramaboy10 12 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

we already have enough striker's :D

CR7skillz 12 years ago
Real Madrid, Iraq 22 329

@ramaboy10 you only got 2 strikers on the bench : pedro and cuenca.. on the field you have messi , villa and sanchez ... real madrid has only 2 strikers : higuain and benzema but we also can use callejon we dont got alot of strikers thats because real madrid plays : 4-2-3-1

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

I hope not but that's true i don't blame him if he decides to leave

WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

I think he will leave Arsenal after this season.. dont know where though...

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

why speculate on a baseless rumour? I'm sure you don't, but it almost makes it sound as if you WANT him to leave.  I think in his heart, he wants to become an Arsenal legend like his hero Bergkamp, but he will forfeit that chance if he leaves now.  I agree that Arsenal really need to make it easier for him to decide to stay by showing some ambition this summer.

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

Mass Destruction if this happens. RVP and Cesc linking back. o_0

European 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 2 45

Fabregas sucks, van Persie rules!