Very boring season so far?
_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

We just played half of the season and this is how it looks so far:

Man City leads BPL by 13pts and are unbeaten
Barcelona leads la liga by 9pts and are unbeaten
B. Munich leads Bundesliga by 9pts
PSG leads Ligue 1 by 9pts

And probably that's the winners of each league. I don't see anyone dropping it...

Of all the big leagues only Serie A is a close race...

Is this a very boring season?

Comments
raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

All excitement will be in the Champions League most likely. Don't expect teams to try to hard at the end either, with world cup around the corner players will go half in to make sure they are fit. But I gotta say, at the beginning of the season I wasn't expecting Barca and City being so far ahead so early

liomessi10 6 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Im looking forward to champions though. As well as the usual 3 (barca, bayern, and real), psg, man city, and maybe chelsea and man united are competing as well.

Emrecan_58 6 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

And it's the exact opposite for us. I wanted to have a boring season with Beşiktaş with us being clear at the top in Süper Lig. But then again we may end up at 6th or 7th after tonight ffs.
enter image description here

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

Yeah maybe I should watch turkish league and other more :)

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Emre Damn, Turkish Super Lig is sure gonna be contested this season, good luck with the rest of the competion friend.

@raimondo @lio Yeah, Champion League will be the most interesting competition this season if this keep up, in term of the top league.

By the way, Liga NOS is pretty interesting as well: enter image description here

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

You want some advice? Don't focus on teams walking the league at all. Watch midtable teams and so. They are full of talents, especially this year. And exciting football. This year is especially filled with lots and lots of good talents breaking through. Also follow some smaller leagues. Eredivisie is delicious this year.

_Pelle_ 6 years ago

As a neutral fan in most leagues... It is not that interesting following the midtable.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Pelle True, that isn't completely false. :(

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Im kinda like Pelle, I dont follow mid team as much, except for EPL, and a bit a La Liga. :D I wish I there are more English channel that offer like BBC Match Of the Day

Turkish league and Liga NOS look exciting!!!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Im kinda like Pelle, I dont follow mid team as much, except for EPL. :D

Turkish league and Liga NOS look exciting!!!

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

I find it hard to take Liga NOS seriously, knowing all the blatant cheating at an organizational level that goes on there.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Had no idea, I remember something about you working with the canadian division from a team from there, so you would know better. Anyway, wouldn't mind if you reminded which team it was by the way or if I'm completely crazy and imagined that whole thing. XD

@tuan I guess its harder to follow mid team unless a lot of time to invest in watching many team. :( But you say you do follow some mid team from EPL, which one? :D

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

I worked for a few years with a group that was connected to Sporting Lisbon's academy. It was never really brought up there, but it's something you don't have to dig too deep to find. Certainly none of it is present in Canada as far as I'm aware, but that probably has more to do with us not being worth anything.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

but that probably has more to do with us not being worth anything.

Haha, so true...

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

@Emo: Stoke City :D:D:D

No Joke! And there is actual good reason behind it :D

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tuan_jinn Which is? Anyway, funny to hear I'm ain't the only Stoke City supporter anymore. XD

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited

I met the Stoke youngsters when they opened up a new Football Academy in Vietnam last year (2017) and invited Stoke U16 (I was at the time in Hanoi).

I met Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes too, they were the new Academy representative, I was sitting 3 rows behind them. <3 <3. Had both REAL signatures.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I met the Stoke youngsters when they opened up a new Football Academy in Vietnam last year (2017) (I was at the time in Hanoi).

I met Ryan Giggs and Paul Scholes too, they were the new Academy representative, I was sitting 3 rows behind them. <3 <3. Had both REAL signatures.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tuan Oh, ok, that explain it. ;)