Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

VIDEO: HSV’s Nicolai Müller scores, ruptures his ACL celebrating, will miss seven months. Wow.
alferroa 7 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Indonesia 63 178

Ouch.

enter image description here

Nicolai Müller scored the only goal in Hamburg’s opening match win against Augsburg. He celebrated with the “helicopter” and crash-landed (see what I did there) on top of the corner flag…. He was subbed off and was later revealed that he ruptured his ACL, which will keep him out for seven months. Oh man:

ESPN FC: “The diagnosis has come as a huge shock to us,” Hamburg sporting director Jens Todt said. “It’s a serious blow to our season and obviously absolutely gutting for Nicolai. “We wish him all the best in his recovery and will support him as best we can throughout it.”

Oh btw. I AM BACK TO THE FORUMS!

If the video is not available, I made a GIF for it!:

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Ouch.

enter image description here

Nicolai Müller scored the only goal in Hamburg’s opening match win against Augsburg. He celebrated with the “helicopter” and crash-landed (see what I did there) on top of the corner flag…. He was subbed off and was later revealed that he ruptured his ACL, which will keep him out for seven months. Oh man:

ESPN FC: “The diagnosis has come as a huge shock to us,” Hamburg sporting director Jens Todt said. “It’s a serious blow to our season and obviously absolutely gutting for Nicolai. “We wish him all the best in his recovery and will support him as best we can throughout it.”

Oh btw. I AM BACK TO THE FORUMS!

Comments
Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

welcome back c: and damn, poor guy :<

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

That's idiotic :( But get well soon

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited

Btw, FOX Soccer's video are not available in alot of countries mate :(

• History

Btw, espn's video are not available in alot of countries mate :(

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

moral of the story: don't pretend to be a helicopter..

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Welcome back Fero! :D But seriously, that guy is so unlucky, gonna be really tough to come back from that and accept the cause of the injury. :(

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Reminds me of when Stephen Tulloch tore his ACL celebrating a sack.

alferroa 7 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Indonesia 63 178

@tuan can't find any other videos :(, but I made a GIF for it!

@Emo glad to be back!

• History

@tuan can't find any other videos :(

@tuan can't find any other videos :(

@Emo glad to be back!

Tuanis 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

as if Hamburg didn't need every bit of luck possible to stay on first division.. This is just sad and super unlucky.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

That was such a risky celebration...

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

I can imagine him constantly replying to "how did you get injured?" With ashamed face i was trying to do helicopter celebration...

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

Lolll,

Remind me of myself during secondary school. we had this competition and we were 2 0 down. A mate of mine scored, so we all ran to him, he kinda jumped on me, I was skinny and he was chubby. Then other guys jumped on and 1 of them step on my toe... faking hell it hurt the rest of the game.... :( I couldn't play properly