What a terrifying trip back to the hotel.
After the Mexican side Necaxa’s game against Monterrey, Nexaca’s bus had smoke and flames coming out of its back with the players still inside:
Apparently, an electrical malfunction caused this to happen as the bus was forced to pull over in the middle of the road. According to a statement from the club, nobody was hurt in this accident and that the players had to take taxis for the rest of the trip back to the hotel.
The match between Atlas and Tigres had to be postponed because the screen above the pitch was too low. Yes. You read it right, that was the reason:
Acá en el Jalisco, haciendo fuerza para que se juegue... #VamosTigres 🐯👍 pic.twitter.com/Z1KcqXKn6p— Nahuel.I.Guzman (@PatonGuzman) September 9, 2017
Acá en el Jalisco, haciendo fuerza para que se juegue... #VamosTigres 🐯👍 pic.twitter.com/Z1KcqXKn6p
More fear than harm. Thats what important, still must have been a terrible experience.