Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

VIDEO: Neymar to PSG - Hoax or Real
nigelpayne 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 15 484

Neymar seems unsettled at Barcelona as he fights with new team-mate Nelson Semedo in training!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I know there are a lot of threads flying around at the moment about Neymar but I really feel this video deserves it's own thread. I came across this video by complete chance when browsing through YouTube. If this is true then there is no doubt where this is going to end but there are many reasons to be suspicious.

Firstly I'm surprised this hasn't gone viral already which I'm pretty sure it would do if it were real. Also I'm surprised how someone manages to stay so long asking questions after threatening someone of Neymar's profile. Surely security would've carted him off by this point. Also reason for suspicion is that the video was posted 6 days ago on the 25th which was the day before Barcelona played United where Neymar scored. Yet the fan asking questions mention they are in Brazil. Barcelona do play a preseason match against Brazilian side Chapecoense soon however this is being played at Camp Nou.

However Neymar's attitude in the video is very much like we have seen from him in pre-season training where he fought with Nelson Semedo. Also all the changing room banter Neymar mentions is very detailed and for that reason seems realistic. At first I thought this was real but now I think it is a Hoax although I think he will end up moving to PSG in the end.

Comments
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

it's a joke mate.

nigelpayne 7 years ago

@quikzyyy you reckoning on backing your judgement up with anything? like a reason why you think it's a joke?

If it's fake then that's a jolly close look-a-like with a jolly similar voice

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

it doesn't take rocket science but you just look at description: *DISCLAIMER: Like the 'Financial Fair Play' rules, this video should not be taken seriously.

nigelpayne 7 years ago Edited

@quikzyy :D i guess i ought to read the description more often haha FAIL!

thanks for pointing that up

• History

@quikzyy :D i guess i ought to read the description more often haha FAIL!

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

:) on the other side, I think you're right and he will end in PSG.

Tacuachillo 7 years ago
Barcelona, Mexico 8 242

Looks like the deal is closer than ever.

Any thoughts?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Tacuachillo Yeah, seem like its happening, will change the dynamic for both Barca and PSG tremendously. Barca will have to move for a solid replacement while PSG will have to chose how they attack is going to look like next season, Cavani upfront propably and Neymar on the left wing. Maybe they're gonna keep Lucas on the other side. I'm not sure. They could put either Di Maria or Draxler there. Anyway, they will propably sell one this summer.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Madridista Pique troll Real fan just like Real fan troll Pique. How sweet. XD

nigelpayne 7 years ago

Just came across this on wikipedia :D

enter image description here

What number will Neymar take? Number 10? Doesn't look like there's much else available unless someone leaves!

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@nigelpayne Well, if you are going to pay 222M for a player, might as well give him number ten when he sign. ;) After, he want to be the main man, so it would make sense.

• History

@nigelpayne Well, if you are going to pay 222M for a player, might as well give him number ten when he sign. ;)

nigelpayne 7 years ago

@emo only thing i would question is that neymar will probably play on the wing...normally position wise a number ten would play in behind the striker in a CF/CAM role

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@nigelpayne Well, Messi official position at Barca is on the wing and he is a number ten, make sense for Neymar to take that number if he left to become the main man at PSG, no matter where he play. Beside, he is number ten for Brazil as well so I think it make a lots of sense. ;)