Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

VIDEO: Zidane gets soaking wet as Real Madrid stars invade press conference with champagne
alferroa 7 years ago
Liverpool, Indonesia 63 178

enter image description here

Wasting champagne and singing the classic “Campeones” chant is no stranger to any title-winning celebrations, especially for Real Madrid as manager Zinedine Zidane was splashed with champagne during his press conference with the media. Here’s the video:

After winning 2-0 against Malaga and seized the title, Zidane was conducting his post-match conference with reporters as five of his players invaded the place, which includes Casemiro, Danilo, Alvaro Morata, Lucas Vasquez and Marcelo.

Zidane was startled at first before joining the players' celebration, then as the players leave, the Madrid manager continued back to his position to finish speaking with the media.

Once again, congrats Real Madrid!

Comments
SoccerBoss 7 years ago
Barcelona, Russia 34 804

Yeah congrats to Madrid. I wouldn't really call Danilo a star though...

alferroa 7 years ago
Liverpool, Indonesia 63 178

@SoccerBoss well it would be harsh if I put "(except Danilo)" in the title XD

Drbutterface 7 years ago
Roma, Italy 2 522

The greatest thing was that he celebrated and jumped with them :D Forever young! Never seen another coach do that in such a situation :D

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

@Fero Meh, I'm sure no one would complain though. :P

@Drbutterface Yep, I reckon Zidane still have the same heart as when he was a player I believe, only with a bit more maturity and reservation. :)

Anyway, the most heartwarming part is when they all leave with the exception of Marcelo who check the computer and then Zidane take him in his arm. So sweet, Zidane is really a dad for his player. :)

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Fero Meh, I'm sure no one would complain though. :P

@Drbutterface Yep, I reckon Zidane still have the same heart as when he was a player I believe, only with a bit more maturity and reservation. :)

Anyway, the most heartwarming part is when they all leave with the exception of Marcelo who check the computer and then Zidane take him in his arm. So sweet, Zidane is really a dad for his man. :)