Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Wayne Rooney has finally made a decision!
TransferGuy 7 years ago
Bad Ischl, North Korea 10 20

Rooney return to Everton looking more likely!

enter image description here

Several newspapers have picked up on the story this morning, with The Independent going so far as to say that Man United could even be willing to waive a transfer fee to get the deal to happen.

It is reported that the two clubs have been negotiating for a while, and that Rooney is close to agreeing a return.

Pretty exciting, if you ask me.

Comments
iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

That's the Rooney I want to see. I didn't want him moving to China.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

At least he's staying in EPL. I would hate it if he moved to China!

But until it's confirmed, he's staying with us

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Poor lad. Mourinho kicking out another legend from a club?

srk_rox 7 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

How awesome would it be.. Everton is a special place for players to gain lost grounds. He can contribute a lot more than what we expect.. He has been that kind of silent contributor throughout his carrer.. Way to go man

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

a player should always return to his club

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

That would be a great way to end his career, hope this isn't another baseless rumour! :D

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

The rumour I've heard is that Rooney's going to Everton for free and in return they will cut the price on Lukaku for us.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

No, we want Rooney to stay :(.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Agree with Gonzi, I hope he stays in EPL. China can have Young :P

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@saatvik So, Everton would sale Lukaku for a certain amount of money + Rooney. That would make sense... However, if United does get Lukaku, there is going to be serious problem about who play as first striker between him and Zlatan. :S Also, I thought United wanted to get Griezmann. Hum, I wonder...

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Lukaku is going to Chelsea.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago

We dont sale our Rooney + some money to get another uncertified CL guy... comon...

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

@Emobot7 Obviously the first priority is Griezmann, but it's looking increasingly likely that he is not going to go anywhere if Simeone stays. So if not him then in my opinion Lukaku is a good option.

We already have Ibra, Rashford but it's clear that unless our finishing improves drastically we need another striker. And it's still not decided whether Ibra will be here next season so.....

@tuan It's just a rumour, but considering that Man Utd always have to pay 15-20 million pounds for any player than his market rate, it makes sense from a business point of view. And if Rooney gets the chance to join his boyhood club then there's no harm in it. Like it or not, he has no future in the team Mourinho's building.

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

I'm personally not in favour of signing Lukaku. He doesn't seem like United material to me. I'd go all in on Griezmann though.