Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Waynes gtta head outa utd.. mind u, for all the right reasons!
rescue_secure 12 years ago
England 25 1357

just watched the repeat of the match and if i cud tel wayne somethin i wud tel him to leave utd and head for a better club coz he was just incredible and hez team mates just cudnt match the wave length and frequency that he was playin at! and not only that, many fans dont realize hez worth! for me hez the greatest ever! messi and ronaldo ave goals fed on a silver platter by their team mates where as in this poor fellas case hez gtta make goals for himself and others as well and nobody realizes that! they are all idiotic nerds and geeks yappin like losers "yeah messi and yeah ronaldo and shit! i wonder who is fifa and uefa is in charge of selectin player of the year and trash!! fuckin dumb dicks! they only see the amoount of goals scored and the amout of cups won! they dont see the player as hez worth to hez side and don look at hez all round performance, which is right from attackin to midfield and defense! right from passin the ball to amazin finishes!! probably if wayne was playin for a club like real barca or city or may be even chelsea i bet he wudve won this award every year, hands down! i aint sayin ronaldo and messi are bad but i'd definitely like em to take rooney's place at utd and see wat they can do widout any support from the rest of the utd players!! thats all i wanna see!

Comments
Jaewon 12 years ago
Manchester United, South Korea 3 73

....disagree..... yeah rooney is amazing but it's ridiculous to says that his teammates aren't good enough to play with him. THINK ABOUT IT, young, nani, hernandez, giggs, valencia nearly everyone in Man Utd are QUALITY PLAYERS. Even if Rooney goes to another club i don't think he'll do better. Can u imagine him playing in barca or madrid?!? He is perfectly fine playing for Man Utd!

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

So you are saying that United won the title last season just because of one player? Wrong! Football is a team game and individual skill does not trump teamwork. Messi is better than the rest because he is a fabulous team player. Rooney is good and yes he is the best in the team and a talisman. But even he can have bad days(remember World Cup 2010). Probably he doesn't want to leave because he feels at home at United or he doesn't want to gamble and join teams like Barca or Madrid. At United, he is a regular player and gets to play 30+ matches in a season. That cannot be promised in Barcelona and Madrid. And why should he want to leave, its the most successful club in England and he earns a lot and surely he can win more titles. What more could he want?

PS: You sound like you want Rooney to be selfish.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

@rescure_secure
Go to a better club than Man Utd? I'm a Bayern fan, but I think Man Utd is one of the greatest clubs there is in this world other than Barcelona and Real Madrid. You're dumbsh/it, you know that? Why would you want someone that is crucial at bringing your club glory and success to leave? Do you want to experience failure that badly? Are you saying that good players have no right to play for your club? Are you even a Man Utd fan? Your post is re/tarded, no offence

@Heisinburg He is not a United supporter. You should see his comments, most of them are anti-United. He is just some critic who waits for United to lose a match and then he criticizes everyone to no end and worst of all he wants Sir Alex Ferguson to leave! What really pissed me off was when he once said that United are not good anymore and the Champions League final should be Manchester City vs Barcelona. He doesn't know the meaning of "supporter". He himself doesn't know what he wants.

England 25 1357

@heisinberg
Shut the fuck up! no offence..
@bloodred
am a fan and i dunno wats ur definition of a supporter! a supporter is one who really cares for hez team and i don criticize the team i criticize the performances! like ive said a million times b4 am a realist not an optimist! and if u call urself a supporter lemme see how good u are wid ur predictions and wid that we'll get to know who knows their team well! a person who known their teams strengths weaknesses potential and knowin then in and out is called a supporter not one who only yaps knowin nothin just coz hez a utd suporter! if u think u are a real "suporter" lemme see how well u know man utd! go on and tel me ur predictions!!

Blah blah! Again you don't know what to say. How the hell did you get to predictions? How are predictions even remotely related to being a fan or a supporter?
Let me give you the dictionary meaning:
Noun 1.supporter - a person who backs a politician or a team etc. "all their supporters came out for the game";
As you can see a supporter is not a prophet.
I will support United even if they drop down to fourth division football unlike you who wants to see them win everything every time and if they don't you start criticizing them.
And you are anything but a supporter, you f*cking want Rooney to leave! And you say "it's for the right reasons". Find me one supporter who will even think of that and then get back to me.
Till then have fun with your predictions and crystal ball gazing. You are a delusional fag.

England 25 1357

wat are u?? are u 8 or somethin??? lemme tell u one thing ur by far not a fan at all, ur more like a poser, yeah i guess tahts the way to describe u!! a poser! and i aint gona say anythin coz therez no point arguin wid a fool! coz ur gona bark neways! like they say "empty vessels make more noise".. so just chill, grow up and start thinkin like a realist!!

@rescue_secure Yeah right, a realist will want world class players to leave the team that he supports. And of course you wouldn't want to argue as you don't have anything rational to say. And even I don't want to interject any more sense in this discussion, so I'm done.
P.S.: The buses don't go to where you live, do they?

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

it's a pitty that he didn't go to Liverpool when he was younger. Why did he go to Everton? Who is Everton?

England 25 1357

yeah i wudnt know about that but we shud be tankful to david moyes who recognized this special player's talent and potential and to give him an opportunity whereas an idiot like ferguson sacks him out of the game just coz he had a night out wid hez wife and wat did that do?? they lost to bottom of table blackburn! serves him right! the asshole is more interested in hez ego and stubborn nature to indulge in a feud wid hez star talisman player coz of which united is at 2nd! hez least bothered about the club and especially the fans and then idiotic fans like bloodred and shit defend him and the team who cant even beat blackburn at home! had they done that they wudve been sittin on top of the league in the new year, instead they are starin up man citys ass and thats all they are gona do this season! lick their asses thats it!!

@rescue_secure Rooney was out with Gibson and Evans you dumb-ass. And you wouldn't understand the importance of discipline in a club, would you? The players are supposed to be fit and getting into late night hangovers is irresponsible. Sir Alex's action was completely justified, no player is bigger than the club.
And if you wouldn't have been a cynical fag, you would have noticed that United were still good without Rooney. Blackburn spent most of the game in their own half and defended in numbers and even a team like Barcelona can have problems when the opposition does that (Inter vs Barca). You just think that the team revolves around Rooney. Rooney started in the game against Newcastle, did he make a difference?

And why don't you support City if you want the team you support to always win. You just can't take defeat. The team is not invincible. You're a f*cking glory hunter.

England 25 1357

@bloodred!! god u are one sick dumbass!! u are just impossible!! u are one of those who wil hopelessly defend hez shit no matter how badly hez losin or has been on the recievin end! wat a fuckin loser! i really pity u!! god help u!! first of all u are comparin gibson and evans to rooney even if u arent i don care about em both are good for nothin! and yeah i can see wat did ur so called "discipline" did to the team lost 2 games in a row!! good discipline that!! there must be a special place in hell for nitwits like u! and for blackburn avin spent most of the match in their half lemme tel u one thing! since u are so naive and more so immature and childish, u know wat seperates the losers from the winners?? the SCORE u fag!! so it really dusnt matter wat blackburn did!! who got the 3 points?? don even get me started on barca so lets cut that crap ur givin me!! am sneezin here coz am really alergic to ur bullshit!! and u who talks about the game like an expert well lemme tel u one thing ive always belived taht wen u give a player like rooney who just hit form recently,  a break by kickin him out of the side for the most pettiest of reasons its but obvious that he wil be down on morale and confidence! unlike at times wen u give em a break for rest! but am sure u wud dent everythin coz u are a fuckin loser! get a life! and look whos talkin!! hahaha! glory hunter??? i belive all manu fans like u are glory hunters!! and thats y the GGMU shit! ive been a utd fan since 1996 and i know a utd team wen i see one!! so just STFU and please for the love of ur beloved utd dont utter shit coz u ave a hole to do so!! get somethin right and then speak up, i wil always welcome that!!

England 25 1357

this was posted by telegraph today! read it u dumb fuck! "Having missed the embarrassing home defeat against Blackburn, Rooney was
tetchy and sloppy against Newcastle, culminating in his being substituted"
now u know y he dint play well against newcastle?? if not i ave elaborated it pretty well in the earlier comment, if u stil avent understood then i cant help u! like i said i really pity u!

Perhaps you haven't read that Rooney went out for a late night out on Boxing Day and got drunk (there are pictures taken by a person at the bar of Evans helping Rooney to stand up)

Read the Daily Mirror article if you want
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2012/01/07/picture-of-wayne-rooney-night-out-that-cost-manchester-united-striker-200-000-115875-23685622/

Normal

false
false
false

EN-US
X-NONE
X-NONE

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin-top:0in;
mso-para-margin-right:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;
mso-para-margin-left:0in;
line-height:115%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

He turned up next day
at training looking lethargic and hungover and performed abysmally during
training.
THAT was the reason he wasn't even a
sub in that game and was fined a week's wage along with Evans and Gibson. Read the articles yourself, don't take my word for it.

As for the Newcastle game, he was ineffective (just 1 shot on goal) and didn't look like himself (these are not just my opinions but those of footy experts on all UK news sites) in the game.

Normal

false
false
false

EN-US
X-NONE
X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable

So your point of his
being angry over the Blackburn game on Sir Alex during  the Newcastle
match does not hold as he had no one but himself to blame.

I agree if 4 or 5 people are against you, those people could be wrong but when 20 to 30 people are against you definitely you ought to consider that you could be mistaken.

Normal

false
false
false

EN-US
X-NONE
X-NONE

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable

And how did your so
called "pundit prediction" over the derby game fare? Very easy for City you were saying?
Guess you have you answer for that.

Laters!

Perhaps you haven't read that Rooney went out for a late night out on Boxing Day and got drunk (there are pictures taken by a person at the bar of Evans helping Rooney to stand up)

He turned up next day at training looking lethargic and hungover and performed abysmally during training. THAT was the reason he wasn't even a sub in that game and was fined a week's wage along with Evans and Gibson. Read the articles yourself, don't take my word for it.

As for the Newcastle game, he was ineffective (just 1 shot on goal) and didn't look like himself (these are not just my opinions but those of footy experts on all UK news sites) in the game.

So your point of his being angry over the Blackburn game on Sir Alex during  the Newcastle match does not hold as he had no one but himself to blame.

I agree if 4 or 5 people are against you, those people could be wrong but when 20 to 30 people are against you definitely you ought to consider that you could be mistaken.

And how did your so called "pundit prediction" over the derby game fare? Very easy for City you were saying? Guess you have you answer for that.

Laters!

England 25 1357

like i said in one of my earlier comments i always welcome criticism! and don get too excited! its such a shame that 10 man  city looked more likely to win the game! infact the 2nd haf looked like as if utd were a man down! if it wasnt for the contreversial sendin off am sure another hammerin was on offer!! and utd arent  far away from one of  those in the near future!

Hammering! Wow! You are the most cynical person I've ever met! Did you not notice that Rooney scored before City went down to 10 men? That gave us the psychological edge. I have never really understood what you have against United. You criticize them when they lose, criticize them when they win. You have serious issues. Every United fan I know is happy to see City lose, well except you of course. Wonder if you should even be counted as a fan.

And about the tackle, Kompany came sliding in with both studs up. If Nani hadn't seen it and gotten his feet up in time, he could have ended up with a broken leg. It's not about what happened but what would have happened. And United players didn't force that card out of Chris Foy, if you see they just gave a mild reaction and wanted to get on with the game. I've read many articles on news sites and footy expert blogs and many agree that Chris Foy was right and the rule book states clearly that injury or no injury, contact or no contact, if you slide into a player with both feet up you get a red card.

And instead of commending the goals of Rooney and Welbeck (which mind you were not easy ones), you choose to talk how City got into the game. True City were excellent in the 2nd half and all credit goes to Mancini and his tactics. But their goals resulted from a freekick (again Richards pulled Evra down and not the other way round) and a mistake by Scholesy which was avoidable. But whatever in the end as you say "what separates the losers from the winners is the final score". And United won fair and square.

Laters!

England 25 1357

psychological advantage?? uve GOTTTTT to be kiddin me?? i saw no such advantage! infact wid a disadvantage city wre the better team at the end of the day! utd may ave won the battle but city are gona win the war by liftin the premiere league! utds next FA game is against liverpool, well good luck wid that one! and for the 100th 1000th and nth time, i dont criticize even if they win and infact neither wen they lose its just the performance that i hate! they ave the potential but they are not livin upto it coz theyve got a manager who can afford to try many things coz he knows no matter how bad the club does he wil not be sacked! hez gtta buy players and not bring retired players back into the team! in doin so he showed everyone that the club is under pressure and are very vulnerable they cant perform well wid the players that he has!

OK that's one thing I agree on that he is under pressure and has gotta be bringing some players in now when the transfer market is open. There are big games now in the next few weeks and what happens in them could make or break our season, but what happens in the remaining few days in the transfer market could make or break the next 2 or 3 seasons. He said that he doesn't want to buy players that he doesn't want which to me sounds ridiculous, I mean you can't get Messi now can you? He doesn't even express what he wants.

But whatever, the man has got things right in the past but hope he gets things right now.

England 25 1357

the past is a thing of the old! let the past be past and lets look at the present! i aint even thinkin about the future, coz i belive its the present that takes u there!! i honestly belive he shudve bot in wes sneijder! that was a mistake, a big one! and its not the first time hez done somethin like this! he did ave a chance wid kaka, benzema and modric as well but somehow i think its hez ego thats preventin him from doin so!! hez a proud ass! i feel he can afford to be that way wid wat hez acheived but he needs to change that and change it fast! the attitude i say! my point is y only do teams like madrid liv and chelsea and now man city buy good players and we end up buyin players like anderson and bebe and obertan and so may more who are not even close to ridiculous but pathetic! y buy potential players and wait for em to become somethin big! take a diamond and furnish and polish it instead of takin some shit and waitin for it to perform! am totally on board wid the potetntial thing frankly! but not everyone is a Cristiano Ronaldo!