Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Wenger to PSG
_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

I know it's just rumors... but in all seriousness and without trolling... do you think it would be a successful move?

Comments
raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

PSG lacks the mental part of football and I think that's wegners weakest aspects. PSG would crumble in tough and important games. Enrique would be better.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

I think Wenger's best chance is national teams where he could always have a plan B/player B which he didn't have in Arsenal in recent years. Many teams would still do anything to bring him in. I think he'd do great even with Belgium after World Cup, obviously if Martinez fails.

He isn't same old Wenger though anymore. But he is for sure still elite manager.

SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

I honestly can't answer that. Who knows which Wenger you would get? He created the Arsenal side today, how would he benefit from a side that he did not? Would players of Neymar's quality make that irrelevant? No one knows.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Sunflash Agreed, its really hard to tell what he could do with a squad he didn't build.

I for one would love to see what happen of such a move, it could be really interesting and could either work really well or not at all.

@Croatian Should manage England after Arsenal, it would be incredible, especially since he know all of the international player very well cause of all the year he spend in England.

raimondo90 6 years ago Edited
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

To add to what Sun said, would Neymar and them even respect him after he earned meme status this past few years?

@Emo I wish SAF had given us 4 years as en England coach.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

To add to what Sun said, would Neymar and them even respect him after he earned meme status this past few years?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@raimondo Dude, that would have been so sick. Kinda make me feel like crying knowing it won't ever happen. :(

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

There is also a rumor that Conte could join PSG as well.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

4th place doesn’t qualify you to CL in France so think well :)
Enrique is shit, everyone Linked with him should be worried. I see CArlo Ancelotti back in the capital, or Pochetino since Spurs budget in transfers next year won’t be enough he may be interested by a move to his old club as a player.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Golazo111 I heard that rumours as well, Allegri and Luis Enrique could also be a target for them so could Pochetino. The way I see it however, you guys could get Enrique and PSG could get Conte. Only problem would be Enrique wage being too high for your owner.

@tiki Pochetino did play for PSG didn't he? As for Carlo, I didn't hear any rumours of him joining PSG but to be fair, PSG winning era nearly started when he joined (its also thanks to that Qatar money but you get me), no doubt it could be a move that is well seen by PSG board.

Edti: Just got the 4th place joke tiki, good one. ;P

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Golazo111 I heard that rumours as well, Allegri and Luis Enrique could also be a target for them so could Pochetino. The way I see it however, you guys could get Enrique and PSG could get Conte. Only problem would be Enrique wage being too high for your owner.

@tiki Pochetino did play for PSG didn't he? As for Carlo, I didn't hear any rumours of him joining PSG but to be fair, PSG winning era nearly started when he joined (its also thanks to that Qatar money but you get me), no doubt it could be a move that is well seen by PSG board.

_Pelle_ 6 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

I don't think Ancelotti would be that excited to take over PSG... Personally I would like to see Pep, but that's not going to happen. The thing is there are many players in PSG that are good ball handlers which fits well with a attacking, possession minded play. therefore going after a defense minded coaches like Mou would be a bad fit , I think. I don't think Wenger would be a bad fit... question is if he can handle the big games which is what PSG desperately need.

But it wouldn't surprise me if PSG ends up with Conte or Jardim though.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Pelle Conte would propably be a like a breeze of fresh air, bring a more direct play to PSG and also more solidity. Would also improve work-rate and motivation from the player. I have no doubt it would be a very positive move.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@tiki: dont you think you are a bit harsh on Enrique? He isnt that great yet, but not shit either

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

I can't imagine arsene wenger managing neymar lol. the problem with wenger is that he is too lenient and sacrifices the team's discipline and mentality at times which again like what @raimondo say. but tbf, no manager can handle neymar, he is too much of an influence that sometimes all tactics are prioritized by him. for example, if mourinho can drop pogba, why can't wenger drop xhaka. wenger is too nice at times that arsenal players think that they can get in the starting 11 easy. It's sad because I admire wenger because his tactics in the past are much influenced by cryuff too like pep. eversince arsenal failed to play dominant football anymore, it has ruined wenger's legacy.

tiki_taka 6 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

@tuan no, his second year showed his limits. Harsh or not I’m not rating him any high, don’t forget he got fired from Roma after 3 months.

For Conte, I can’t imagine the intent between him and Neymar, I would see Jardim or Pochetino, some good vibes coach who handle egos very well.