Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

We're back!
quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Arsenal is back at what they do best!

Okay now jokes aside: Who would you put blame into after this match?

1. Wenger for not buying a central defender & striker even though he knows whole break we need at least one
  2. Wenger for not starting Xhaka/Cazorla/Ox, like seriously Ox was one of our best player in pre-season, Cazorla as well. You buy Xhaka and let him on the bench.
  3. Players for poor performance
  4. www.randomexcusegenerator.com

My opinion: 1st match of a new season, you know you got Liverpool, though fixture you have to be ready from start and all you bring is Rob Holding. Holding holding Coutinho, and it's 1:1, like seriously. You claim you want to win the league and you start Holding & Chambers against Liverpool. If that was against Ibra, I can't even imagine what would happen. No one except Wenger is responsible for a terrible start once again.

Comments
SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

I didn't watch the game, let's get that out of the way now.

But just from watching the goals...I mean that first Coutinho goal is unstoppable, and one can lament about Mane's goal, Chambers in particular did not do well from that position, but nevertheless they pushed him directly into both CBs at a wicked angle and he still scored, there's just nothing you can do about that.

Arsenal miss a pk, missing Ozil and Kos, score 3 goals...look, we can talk about how crappy Arsenal's defense is, but there was no real individual culprit that made Arsenal lose today. I would say just accept that Liverpool are better than Arsenal minus two out of their three best players, but that wouldn't sound great would it?

Fact is, a real elite team doesn't lose that game. They find a way. And Arsenal couldn't. Those are the kind of dropped points that kill you at the end of a season. Is Wenger at fault? More so than any other one individual, imo.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

real elite team doesn't lose that game.

Exactly! But who else starts campaign claiming you want to win the PL, but you start 20 year old defender who got relegated from 2nd league.. It's a joke..

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

they had a better team on the pitch, no one to blame really

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

i'll choose number 2... i would prefer starting cazorla instead of ramsey.. but y sub elneny for xhaka? it would have been better to sub xhaka for coq.. we are in DIRE state regarding defense.. we need that CB A.S.A.P!!

KTBFFHSWE 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

I'll choose number 4. I won't be coming to work today because it's raining cats and dogs!

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11426

@KTB I also will pick number 4. Because Arsenal coffee machine broke. ;P

But clearly, propblem lie in the defense, even though I think Liverpool did play very well and it was a tough game.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@KTB I also will pick number 4. Because Arsenal coffee machine broke. ;P

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Im good at excuses so...

"We weren't taking it seriously just trying to get used to premier league foot ball again"

HorseAFC 8 years ago
60 798

What do you mean we're back? There wasn't a game today... This season only has 37 games!

porkey 8 years ago
Liverpool, Trinidad and Tobago 9 85

Arsenal was beaten by pure brilliance

nandaYNWA 8 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

for about 20 minutes (when we scored the three goals in second half) we looked like the team of the 2013/14 season! exciting times ahead if we fix the defence. though i am weary of getting too excited because arsenal played a weakened defence. hopefully we sign a left back because moreno was awful today. at fault for a penalty and the first goal. karius coming back will create competition for mignolet, as will matip and sakho for klavan and lovren.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

for about 20 minutes (when we scores the three goals in second half) we looked like the team of the 2013/14 season! exciting times ahead if we fix the defence. though i am weary of getting too excited because arsenal played a weakened defence. hopefully we sign a left back because moreno was awful today. at fault for a penalty and the first goal. karius coming back will create competition for mignolet, as will matip and sakho for klavan and lovren.

mladen 8 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

Tbh when I saw CBs on both sides ,I knew it will be many goals on both sides . Arsenal need just 1-2 players to be (maybe) main title contender. Don't cry for striker. Maybe you need one more,but Giroud is very useful player . No joke :)

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Ladies and gentleman Arsene Wengerenter image description here

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

@Quickzyyy Smh. your team deserve better.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Also I would choose wengers fault.

nandaYNWA 8 years ago
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

nobody deserves better in football. you deserve what you fight for.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@quikzyyy :O Wenger is getting senile... That or he have a bad eyesight didn't reallize his team weren't actually ready. Anyway lad, hope thing get better.

@nandaYNWA I think he meant that Arsenal deserved better than Wenger, you can't really fight against your board or your owner, if none of them want to get rid of the manager.