Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What can you do about this?
T1lt3d 6 years ago
5 897

Footyroom Bots

Something needs to be done about this. The MOTM feature on RM games is now useless because of the bot accounts voting CR7 MOTM. This was from the Bayern-RM game, where Ronaldo didnt score or assist and basically played very poorly. At first, Marcelo was the overwhelming MOTM because he scored a really good goal and gave RM momentum, and he deserved MOTM, then within 30 minutes, Ronaldo shot up to 75%, obviously all bot accounts since no way that real people are voting that fast hours after the game is over.

This just ruins the MOTM feature. Something needs to be done to fix this.

Comments
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@nanda I would like to add that it can also be bad publicity for the player targeted, people who aren't fan of him might get annoyed to see him overhyped and might not be as excited if he do something really amazing that deserve praise like his bycicle kick against Juve.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@nanda I would like to add that it can also be bad publicity for the player targeted, people who aren't fan of him might get annoyed to see him overhyped and might not be as excited if he realize something really amazing that deserve praise like his bycicle kick against Juve.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Huh, it appears this person also started visiting the forum.

T1lt3d 6 years ago
5 897

why do u guys even care? like it seems such a petty and insignificant thing to be annoyed by...

Because the voting systems shouldn't even exist if they are going to be ruined by sore losers who can't even accept the fact that not everyone agrees with their opinion.

Whats the point of even having voting if its never going to show accurate results and just be 100% manipulated by bots.

Also, getting your comment score lowered and your comment hidden because it got unfairly downvoted by bots it really annoying.

T1lt3d 6 years ago
5 897

Lmao nanda's comment is trying to deflect attention from the bots, but his comment has a ridiculous amount of votes, clearly by bots. Maybe him (or Luisfigo) are one of the people using these bots or multi accounts?
(not accusing or saying for certain, just making an inference)

nandaYNWA 6 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Australia 87 946

lmao ive been on here since 2012, why the fk would i start doing that now?

im not saying its not a problem and all, but, like, who cares? they up vote players they like, does that really impact your life? im not trying to cause anything. i just feel as though youre making a mountain out of a molehill...just my opinion

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

lmao ive been on here since 2012, why the fk would i start doing that now?

im not saying its not a problem and all, but, like, who cares? they up vote people they like, does that really impact your life? im not trying to cause anything. i just feel as though youre making a mountain out of a molehill...just my opinion

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Because Ronaldo motivated those goals with his presence and deep runs that have made the phsycolgical irreversible damage on Bayern.

Pupper 6 years ago
Juventus 0 214

Because Ronaldo motivated those goals with his presence and deep runs that have made the phsycolgical irreversible damage on Bayern.

And lets not forget his shot that went out for a throw-in, only to mess with Bayern's players mind.

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Just to update, FootyRoom has banned 30+ accounts that belonged to 2 people. Apparently all with Harry Potter name references. All the upvotes and downvotes should have been reversed by now.

T1lt3d 6 years ago
5 897

So Ronaldo is MOTM every game no matter how he plays just cuz his name is Cristiano Ronaldo?

Dumbest statement of the months goes to....

T1lt3d 6 years ago
5 897

im not saying its not a problem and all, but, like, who cares? they up vote players they like, does that really impact your life? im not trying to cause anything. i just feel as though youre making a mountain out of a molehill...just my opinion

The "they" you are talking about aren't real people. Thats why I want something to be done. Its not like theres 5000 CR7 fans on this site who just take the time to go and check the comments every hours to downvote everything and vote CR7 no matter what. Its like maybe 10 people with scripts to control 100, even 200 accounts to vote CR7 MOTM, downvote spam comments and ruin peoples score on the site, vote Barca "Lucky" every game, etc. Demeaning the problem is not the thing to do.

T1lt3d 6 years ago
5 897

Botters have also adapted a new strategy:
enter image description here

This is actually retarded.

KANTE_SHOOT 6 years ago
Chelsea, Ireland 0 196

@T1lt3d Don't worry too much about it, just let those people live in their wee bubble.

T1lt3d 6 years ago
5 897

WOW Just checked back on this forum post, and LuisFigo is now banned. I am no Sherlock Holmes of course, but I can say it wasn't hard for me to realize that LuisFigo was one of the people behind these spam-voting accounts. Justice xD.