Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What club will Eden Hazard join?
Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

There has been many debates about which club Eden Hazard will join after his season with Lille. So far there has been interest from Tottenham, Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea, AND NOW MAN CITY.

Give me your honest feed backs on which club he should go, OR if he should stay.

Cheers,

Comments
koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

@heisinburg1 it's spelt "something", "stealing," "everything," and "you're a troll"...and don't be angry we banned your coward ass!

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Getting back on the topic, this is a very tough choice for him. Arsenal already have to many wingers as it is.  Manchester united have nani Valencia giggs and park so there is some room assuming he can take one of their spots. Manchester city have many options as it is and I wouldnt want him to end up there. Tottenham could deffinetly use that boost to te squad especially if they don't sign Adebayor or Saha to a long term contract. And Chelsea I think that's where he should go, mata was a great addition and having hazard there as lampard ages can only be good. 

koldimere 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 86 974

Getting back on topic again Eden Hazard should come to Arsenal. I mean c'mon Arsenal is a great place for young players to flourish! Other clubs may be a good start but Arsenal will give him chances and I know he will flourish!

Gojira 12 years ago
Arsenal, Germany 12 122

Idk why but I feel he may eventually go to ManCity...it's just a feeling. But I agree with kold Arsenal would be a good move career wise! But if he wants money then Arsenal may not be the club for him.

MischaCollins 12 years ago
Manchester City, Japan 4 138

I would welcome him with open arms. I don't see him going to Spurs or United. Arsenal, Chelsea or ManCity.

Jimskeleton 12 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 7 728

Couldn't see him going to Spurs especially as I think we could miss out on the CL, Don't know if he cares about how much he is paid or not but he would probably be better going to Arsenal or United as he will get decent game time to improve as a player even more.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I confess I haven't any clue where he'll end up but I would almost guarantee that he's not going to Arsenal.  He's fallen victim to the potential Arsenal transfer-syndrome: Wenger interest = too much media attention = other clubs come in = price sky-rockets = not coming to Arsenal.

In any case, I agree with everything that RAIMONDO says.  I think Chelsea could use him the most since it seems they have no real wingers and they need to infuse some new players in their team. I don't think City need another winger but Mancini is flying over to France to watch him play this weekend. That doesn't bode well for the others.

GunnerGo 12 years ago
Arsenal, Venezuela 13 345

Joining Arsenal would be the perfect boost to his career and i think that everyone knows that for sure, but i don't think that he will come... and if he does come, we can't assure that he will stay with us when his level boost up and other teams offer him big money, i think that the odds would be 40% Tottenham, 30%Chelsea, 20% United and 10% City.

Tuanis 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

manchester wont need any wingers for a while but Hazard is not someone who teams cannot want

mindagap 12 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 2 25

Arsenal might be a good choice, but are they willing to pay that much for 1 player?

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Don't get me wrong he would succeed at arsenal but they already have impressive wingers. They have Walcott Gervinhio Myiachi Oxlade. 

MessiDona 12 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 19 248

if he goes to man city I have lost faith in all talented players.. I think he would be a good fit in totenham or arsenal hope he ends up in one of those.

Heisinburg 12 years ago
Manchester United 67 1516

It's either Tottenham or Arsenal. 

Arsenal is good with giving talented youths plenty of game time, and Tottenham can also provide plenty of playtime for a guy like him (Hazard). 

Both clubs have exceptionally gifted managers, but personally to me, Arsenal still needs to bolster their squad a little more in order to finally bring some success to the club.

udikman 12 years ago
Chelsea, Indonesia 21 323

if he likes money and challange join man city is the right choice, if he wants trophy he'll join another club

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

I hope he will play at Chelsea, the squad is old, need dome younger players to stabilize the club.

mladen 12 years ago
Manchester United, Yugoslavia 253 2319

just not to City!

Dynastian98 12 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

The last club he should go to is City. They seem to spoil more careers than any other team. I respect their talent, but they don't use all of their talent. It would be nice though to see him playing in the EPL.