Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What clubs will be relegated?
nigelpayne 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, England 15 484

We've already discussed who we think will win the league next season but it would be interesting to see who everyone thinks will drop into the championship at the end of the season.

I know it is quite early to say but we have a rough idea of who each club could sign in the transfer window which may help in estimating what the teams perform like.

My estimate is:

18 - Watford
19 - Swansea
20 - Huddersfield

I think Burnley, Brighton and Crystal Palace will just stay in.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

We've already discussed who we think will win the league next season but it would be interesting to see who everyone thinks will drop into the championship at the end of the season.

I know it is quite early to say but we have a rough idea of who each club could sign in the transfer window which may help in estimating what the teams perform like.

My estimate is:

18 - West Ham
19 - Watford
20 - Swansea

I think Burnley, Brighton and Crystal Palace will just stay in.

Comments
Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

rather wait until they make their transfers

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Marcus Have to agree with you there. However! I do hope Burnley finish last or get relegated at the very least.
enter image description here
But joking aside, either Brighton or Huddersfield will propably get relegated.

Pepeee 7 years ago
Arsenal, France 1 52

Bournemouth, Brighton, Burnley and Huddersfield are in the Premier League; Aston Villa, Fulham, Middlesbrough and Sunderland are not. Why does this sound weird?

But I'm excited to see what Brighton can do.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

We have to be glad Sunderland is finally out, no more miracles for them. However I still wish Stoke will get relegated