Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What do you think of the UCL draws?
_Pelle_ 7 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

I know there s a thread about UCL draws, but I thought it would be nice to separate the post-draw comments from the pre-draw comments and ask what ppl think of the draws?

This is what I think from toughest to easiest: H-D-C-B-A-G-F-E

As for the english teams... Liverpool and Man Utd got a relatively easy group, Man City slightly tricky, Chelsea a quite difficult group and poor spurs got the toughest group imo.

Comments
rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Liverpool and United got the easiest groups. I believe group G is the hardest and group H is also tough. PSG and Bayren is a game to watch though.

Yvan21 7 years ago
0 440

Only english team that might not make it out of the group stage is Tottenham. Other english teams should be pretty safe. I even see a few of them getting that 1st place in the group.

My predictions would be in order of 1st then 2nd place:
Group A: Man U, Benfica
Group B: Bayern, PSG
Group C: Altetico, Chelsea
Group D: Juventus, Barcelona
Group E: Liverpool, Sevilla
Group F: City, Napoli
Group G: Monaco, Leipzig
Group H: Dortmund, Madrid

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

United came from europa league to play against europa league teams lol easiest group

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Idk 😐 but I know Bayern Munich are not happy with a draw since Arsenal are absent this year

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Watch Rodgers make an UCL miracle and Bayern finish 3rd so we will meet them in EL!

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Not that disappointed with it. Most big teams should go through

Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Bayern-PSG should be the game of the tournament until the knockout stages. I feel like Tottenham-Madrid could also be a spicy tie.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Bayern-PSG should be the game of the tournament until the knockout stages.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

My prediction based on the same style Yvan used but adding third as well:

Group A: Man U, Benfica, CSKA
Group B: PSG, Bayern, Celtic
Group C: Chelsea, Atletico, Roma
Group D: Juventus, Barcelona
Group E: Liverpool, Sevilla, Sporting
Group F: City, Napoli, Shaktar
Group G: Monaco, Besiktas, Porto
Group H: Real Madrid, BVB, Tottenham

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I like United's group. Obviously.

All the English teams should make it through, even Spurs. If England's second best team (due to recent years don't kill me pls) can't be Germany's second best team, the EPL sucks.

I feel so bad for Sporting. Get rekt my homies.

I really like group G. I'd love to see Porto show it has the stuff, but Besiktas and Leipzig are legit teams as well.

Out of the major clubs, the one I think is most unlikely to survive the group stage (there's always one) is either Spurs/Dortmund.

City gets an easy group for once. The easiest, in fact. I'm not sure how I feel about this, maybe they'll get a hard knockout round draw unlike the last few years, that would balance it out.

_Pelle_ 7 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

Juve-Barca and BM-PSG are best games in group stage.

• History

Juve-Barca and BM-PSG are bedt games in group stage.

Marcus2011 7 years ago

Sunslash

Lol come on, Spurs second best team? Nah. Fake News and their position on the table was Fake.

Marcus2011 7 years ago

United fans are trying to stay content but they have the easiest group and I certain they will win the group

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

United fans are trying to stay content but they have the easiest group and I certain they will win the group

enter image description here

10/10, totally enjoyed 2011 was a quality experience

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Wasn't a couple of those losses/draws due to De Gea f*ck ups?

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Wasn't a couple of those losses/draws due to De Gea f*ck ups?

Don't remember. I didn't watch United then the way I do now, I didn't own a computer and Canada didn't have televised UCL games back then. The American stations only had the knockout rounds.

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

Basel don't have Xhaka and Shaqiri any more, so we should be fine, lool

Marcus2011 7 years ago

Was that with Moysey ? I think with squad United has it is no brainer to bet against them

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Was that with Moysey ? I think with squad United has it is no brainer to bet against them

LOL.

That was in 2011, with SAF. With Moyes we made it all the way to the quarters and even led against Bayern before Robben decided that United should get rekt in the 2nd half of the 2nd leg.

Amusing, in the time since Moyes was manager, he took us to the quarters, which is further than Arsenal/Sprus/Liverpool (even United since), and equally far as Chelsea. Only City has gone further since 2013, when they lost to Real in that semi.

Marcus2011 7 years ago

Yeah we have put a lot of heat on Moysey. I remember now that year. Couldn't believe SAF got knocked out but then again I remember that United squad was aging and players were already proving to be too old and replacement players were crap.

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Sunflash From an article explaining United only needed a draw to go through.

Questions will be asked of United goalkeeper David de Gea, who ought to have prevented Streller's opener, while Vidic may have a serious knee problem.

From what I seem to understand, Vidic got injured as well, propably didn't help. :(

However. someone else is to blame for the goal:

A collision between Vidic and Chris Smalling allowed Xherdan Shaqiri to collect a cross on the left and, with Smalling in a daze on the floor, he produced a low centre.

Instead of gathering the ball, De Gea poked it away with his foot and Streller was able to place a powerful half-volley into the net.

Seem like Smalling made a mistake, as well. :P

• History

@Sunflash From an article explaining United only needed a draw to go through.

Questions will be asked of United goalkeeper David de Gea, who ought to have prevented Streller's opener, while Vidic may have a serious knee problem.

From what I seem to understand, Vidic was injured as well, propably didn't help. :(