Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What do your usernames mean?
Wolfie 7 years ago
Inter, Germany 94 1844

I've always wondered. Of course some have names so maybe your real name.. And some like tikitaka is pretty obvious.

So what does my username mean?

Well for one my Family Name is Wolf. And also I love Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. His nickname is Wolfie. Also mine with close friends. ;)

Comments
Cristiano7Ronaldo 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Portugal 7 36

Cristiano Arragantaldo for Real and Portogal for number 7 for Real and Portogal thanks.

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1094

Mine is pretty easy to guess. I am a Star Wars nut, having grown up seeing all the films in theaters on release. I favor the Sith in the stories lore and Darth (Insert Name, I.E. Darth Vader) is a lord of the Sith in Star Wars. Then you have Footy, a slang word for Football. Football (Soccer) is my favorite sport in the world.

Merge the two and there ya go!

Lilywhite 7 years ago
28 468

Lily is the name of the mother of Harry Potter, which is of course my favorite fictional universe. "The Lilywhites" is also one of the nicknames of the most beautiful club in the world: Tottenham Hotspur F.C.

@DarthFooty, you're from the US, right? Why is it that Star Wars is so ridiculously much more popular in the US than anywhere else? Do you guys get fed with it for breakfast, lunch and dinner since you're an infant?

If you'd like, go ahead and continue the discussion in the thread that is now on the front page of the forum.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

-KTBFFH: Keep the blue flag flying high - Chelsea slogan

-SWE: Sweden.

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

@DarthFooty, I love Star Wars too! :))

I know my name is pretty self-explanatory, but I also chose this name so that people can to relate to it, "hey I <3 Football too, etc".

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@DarthFooty, I love Star Wars too! :))

I know my name is pretty self-explanatory, but I also chose it this name so that people can to relate to it, "hey I <3 Football too, etc".

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Strikingly
Ugly
Nitwits
Flatuating
Large
Amounts of
Smelly
Hot farts

Wolfie 7 years ago Edited
Inter, Germany 94 1844

@ Tuanis I'm guessing there are new users since 4 years ago. Just a hunch.

• History

@ Thanks I'm guessing there are new users since 4 years ago. Just a hunch.

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Madridista because I'm a big Real Madrid supporter, and the number 11 is my go-to kit number along side the number 4 (11 when playing mid in a tournament, 4 if I'm playing defender in a tournament). From what I recall it didn't take that much time for me to set up this username.

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Dario - My nickname.. and Utd - Short for 'United', as you've probably gathered by now, i support Man United!! :)

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

The number 8 in my name is lampards shirt number, also the number 8 has brought me a lot of luck and is my favorite number.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@ sun that made me laugh hahaha

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Marcus Aurelius Decimous Augustos .

Also it is my name !

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

He pointed, so I followed.
enter image description here

nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

my name

legends16 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, England 39 783

Legends - because that's what football is ultimately about for the teams and players. As well as enjoying the 'job', players play the sport because they want to make a mark on this earth, be an inspiration to people and go down in the history books. They want to become legendary.

The philosophical first half of my username with profound meaning is juxtaposed with the superficial second part (16), which is simply how old I was when I joined the forum we know and love as Footyroom.

So there you have it - the sincere and the lighthearted. A reflection of myself? Perhaps.

• History

Legends - because that's what football is ultimately about for the teams and players. As well as enjoying the 'job', players play the sport because they want to make a mark on this earth, be an inspiration to people and go down in the history books. They want to become legendary.
The sincere and almost philosophical first half of my username is juxtaposed with the superficial second part (16), which is simply how old I was when I joined the forum we know and love as Footyroom.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

Emobot7, because I'm an emo, I'm actually just a bot... and I'm actually been made 7 year old.

Joking! The name come from an old free MMO I played when I first got on the net. It was a game with giant mecha and back then, I was still in my teen (yeah, I know that mean I got the internet late, don't remind me) and I was a bit of a sensible guy, so that why I chosed the nickname Emobot, the 7 is just a number I liked a lot, it have nothing to do with any number 7 in the beautiful game. ;P

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

I've explained what 58 in my name means in this Roberto Carlos thread

Player Profile : Roberto Carlos da Silva Rocha

enter image description here

If I had the chance to change the 58 at my username now, I would do it without a doubt. It was like 4-5 years ago. My opinions have changed a lot.