Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What Football Fans in North America have to go through.
Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Fun Fact: ESPN has lost more than 10 million subscribers since 2013.

Comments
Amerr30 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Haha, wow.

This gives a new meaning to the word 'unprepared'.

But what do they care?

As long as they report the next big story about "handegg" or the suicide thought inducingly(word?) boring baseball.. that's all Americans care about.

I almost never watch ESPN but I don't believe that video shows something that only happens on rare occasions. It's probably quite common, the only problem is that football fans rarely, if ever, watch ESPN to catch such fuck-ups. The only time they do is probably when they show a live game, as rare as that may be.

For football, I just stick with BeIN Sports, and Fox Soccer Plus. BeIN sports being the preferred choice due to my interest in La Liga. For my daily news coverage however, I use Bleacher Report. They have an android app called BR Team Stream. Basically, you choose your teams and add them to your favorites. When you open the app, you see the list of your teams, and clicking on one will open a stream of articles and news stories related to that one team. It shows articles from all major and minor sports and football publications.

If you have trouble staying on top of what is happening in the world of football, I'd definitely recommend it.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Haha, wow.

But what do they care?

As long as they report the next big story about "handegg" or the suicide thought inducing boring baseball.. that's all Americans care about.

I almost never watch ESPN but I don't believe that video shows something that only happens on rare occasions. It's probably quite common, the only problem is that football fans rarely, if ever, watch ESPN. The only time they do is probably when they show a live game, as rare as that may be.

For football, I just stick with BeIN Sports, and Fox Soccer Plus. BeIN sports being the preferred choice due to my interest in La Liga. For my daily news coverage however, I use Bleacher Report. They have an android app called BR Team Stream. Basically, you choose your teams and add them to your favorites. When you open the app, you see the list of your teams, and clicking on one will open a stream of articles and news stories related to that one team. It shows articles from all major and minor sports and football publications.

Haha, wow.

But what do they care?

As long as they report the next big story about "handegg" or the suicide thought inducingly(word?) boring baseball.. that's all Americans care about.

I almost never watch ESPN but I don't believe that video shows something that only happens on rare occasions. It's probably quite common, the only problem is that football fans rarely, if ever, watch ESPN. The only time they do is probably when they show a live game, as rare as that may be.

Haha, wow.

But what do they care?

I almost never watch ESPN but I don't believe that video shows something that only happens on rare occasions. It's probably quite common, the only problem is that football fans rarely, if ever, watch ESPN to catch such fuck-ups. The only time they do is probably when they show a live game, as rare as that may be.

Madridista11 7 years ago

@Amerr30 Haha man I'm not really struggling I was just having fun that's all. I use BeIN as well for its arabic commentary. As for catching up, I also use B/R (Not the most professional, and its why I like it!), FootyRoom, Kooora (also arabic), LiveScore, and FotMob. As you can see, I'm doing well for myself :D

As for ESPN, I watched it for some NBA things and a show called First Take. I frickin hate that network and glad I don't pay a dime for it.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Madridista

ESPN's "First Take" for the NBA is absolute trash. All we get is two imbeciles (Bayless and Smith) screaming at each other at the top of their lungs, and disrespecting any and every NBA player that crosses their minds. Do you remember what they did with Chris Bosh?

Also, I'm not surprised ESPN had this little accident with football. Hardly anyone in America watches La Liga.

I'd watch BeIN Sports if they didn't have those two clown-ass comentators in Phil Schaen and Ray Hudson. There's this one very intelligent American commentator but I believe he does Bundesliga games. So I usually just stick to SkySports because they have some really high quality games and some good coverage.

I'd sooner watch football in a foreign tongue than watch it with the pair of Hudson/Schaen commentating on it.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

I've lucked out with TSN, I don't really have anything bad to say about those guys. NBC is way worse, but at least Arlo White is a good commentator.

Madridista11 7 years ago

@Dynastian I know what you're talking about but to be honest it's exactly why I used to watch them. I just wanted to hear what garbage they were about to spew that's all. Recently I started watching Undisputed more often because the combination of Sharpe/Bayless is pure fun.
The issue is that you follow La Liga and you wouldn't find any British commentators for it. A friendly advice, start watching games on MUTE and spare your ears the pain of listening to Phil and Ray.

@SunFlash TSN is pure 100% unfiltered dumpster juice idk why anyone would sit down and watch it.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

lol what even is that

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Madridista

Do you watch Inside The NBA with Shaq, Ernie, Chuck, and Kenny? Absolutely amazing. I love their show, and they have some hilarious segments too.

Madridista11 7 years ago

That is actually my favourite show on TV. Period. I'm not just talking about sport shows, but any program on TV currently. Did you see Thursdays episode? They went in on the Bucks and the Lakers bahahaha!