Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What is going on?
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

I've wasn't quite as active recently, haven't kept up with what happened so here is a quick round-up of what been going in the world of football after researching for a bit.

• Thiago Motta is retiring this summer. I didn't knew that at all, will be important for PSG to find a good long term replacement for him.

• Rumours of Lucien Favre leaving Nice to join BVB. Can't be worse than Stoger. Talking about Stoger, he is officialy leaving Borrussia Dortmund.

• PSG new manager should be officialy announced soon. Maybe this will be an end to all the Wenger to PSG rumours.

• Oblak to be one of the major interest of the summer, he is linked with PSG and with many top team in England who might need a replacement this summer.

• Saint-Etienne to be sold to Americain. Hope this work out for them and permit them to be a bit more competitive

• Rui Faria officialy to leave United at the end of the season. Could it mean they were some truth about him joining Arsenal.

What do you guys think about those stuff?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I've wasn't quite as active recently, haven't kept up with what happened so here is a quick round-up of what been going in the world of football after researching for a bit.

• Thiago Motta is retiring this summer. I didn't knew that at all, will be important for PSG to find a good long term replacement for him.

• Rumours of Lucien Favre leaving Nice to join BVB. Can't be worse than Stoger

• PSG new manager should be officialy announced soon. Maybe this will be an end to all the Wenger to PSG rumours.

• Oblak to be one of the major interest of the summer, he is linked with PSG and with many top team in England who might need a replacement this summer.

• Saint-Etienne to be sold to Americain. Hope this work out for them and permit them to be a bit more competitive

• Rumours of Lucien Favre leaving Nice to join BVB. Can't be worse than Stoger

• Rumours of Lucien Favre leaving Nice to join BVB. Can't be worse than Stoger. Talking about Stoger, he is officialy leaving Borrussia Dortmund.

Comments
Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Rumours of Lucien Favre leaving Nice to join BVB. Can't be worse than Stoger. Talking about Stoger, he is officialy leaving Borrussia Dortmund.

Stoger should stick with clubs in range of Koln, I actually thought he will try to play football with talented players like Reus, Sancho and Phillip. Instead, all about Dortmund was gross and boring football since he was there. Favre will be refreshing, that is one shut-up for the Tuchel critics.

Rui Faria officialy to leave United at the end of the season. Could it mean they were some truth about him joining Arsenal.

Working almost 20 years with Mourinho is something that should definitely give him a name, same to Buvač who is long-term assistant to Klopp. Also, Faria is quite young too, in 40s, so he should definitely be interesting choice for some team hunting European spots.

Also,

• HSV out of Bundesliga for the first time in history, Hoffenheim will play in CL next season (Nagelsmann was boss in second half of season).
  • Salah wins POTY in the end.

Wanted to share this too, thought it was interesting:

enter image description here

These are absolutely insane stats. Dortmund doesn't have 100% because of some fan protests, Hertha is so low because of huge stadium in Berlin.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Croatian Indeed, the attendance number is insane for the Bundesliga. And yeah, Stoger was quite dissapointing at BVB. :(

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Xabi Prieto set to retire at Sociedad after 530 games, one club man.

Valencia made it back to CL, hopefully we will do a good run after some smart investments.

Liverpool did not lose a single home league game this season.

Salah set the new premier league goal record with 32. Kane had 30.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Raimondo Didn't knew about Prieto, will be missed by his club no doubt. No suprised for Valencia getting into CL, they really deserve it after the great season. Salah definetly deserve the golden boots, kinda glad Kane wasn't able to score 4 against Leicester this season, would have been a shame. :P

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Favre is an amazing manager, I'm sure he'll do well.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

Also, did you guy knew Keylor Navas is making a movie, thats pretty sick if you want my opinion. Its not a bio either, its going to be played by real actor, with a few cameo from his team-mate. Hope its good and other player imitate him. :U

iHEARTfootball 6 years ago
Manchester United 38 1000

SkySports: "United close to signing Fred from Skaktar for around 50m..."

Shaktar produce a lot of brilliant attackers. Would be a great addition to the squad. We're also eyeing on Douglas Costa too, which wouldn't be a bad pick too

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@iHEART I heard about Costa but it would propably only come to be if Juventus doesn't sign him permanently from Bayern which I doubt they faill to do. As for Fred, he was also linked a lot with City but recently, he has been linked a lot more with United. People are saying he is the kind of player who could bring out the best out of Pogba. If that is true, thing could start looking up for United. :)