Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What is the problem with Man United?
kyoekyar 7 years ago
12 163

Let's talk about Man United. What is/are the reason (or) reasons behind Man United's problem? They've been splashing Millions on players these past years and still can't make a return yet. I think they spent most in EPL in last 3-4 years???

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Good defense, mostly good midfield, excellent keeper, and bottom of the league in big chances taken.

Do the math, these 0-0's don't create themselves.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

here's a thought, maybe they're just not good enough. Defensively they're stronger than past2/3 years, attacking wise they're lazy and wasteful.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

They just need to get their finishing straight. Their defense may not be Vidic-Ferdinand-Evra standard, but it's still a fairly solid Mourinho back-line.

srk_rox 7 years ago
Liverpool 5 542

Simple.. The midfield isn't good enough.
They are pretty much predictable.
Air balls to full backs and then pull it back. Bang. Goal.
Most of the time side passing.

Mata, Herera, Pogba, Bastian, Martial, Carrick, Lingard, Fellaini..

How many of them could replace the midfield of top 5 PL teams do you think?

I think it has to be just Herera. There's your answer.

Didn't include Rashford and Rooney, coz they are played out of position.

And i am very happy with defense, goalie and centre forward options. :)

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Maybe they need a coach that suits their style of play.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

Finishing is the only problem. But you have yo consider something else. After two years of playing boring football under Mourinho, the priority was always to get the team creating attacking chances again and making use of possession. Mourinho has succeeded in doing that. Now the next aim is to finish those chances. I believe that the team is going to get better in that department in the near future.

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

Great keeper.

Not a bad defense.

Decent midfield.

Talented strikers, that cannot finish chances off. :(

Hopefully, it can only get better. :)

cr7real 7 years ago
Galatasaray, Turkey 0 66

Morinho still can correct some mistakes that they have. But his work is really hard to creative a new style of play because if they get this kind of outcomes they require new things and maybe a new person who can

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

It's been mentioned, they can't finish chances. I'd also like to add they get caught offside a lot, since it's quite bad. Mou isn't doing a bad job, and he has his team ready, and knows his best 11.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Our mid aren't good enough??? We have one of the best, deepest squad when it comes to middle fields. Those names are great and every one of them has something great to offers. every elite team might have one better mid than those guys, but not much

OUr finishing and style ARE THE PROBLEM.

Mou has improved us a lot but far from having our own identity like what we used to have with Ferguson.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

I think Mou is going on the right track, unlucky that till mid term most top teams were in incredible forms and still keeping it.