Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What is up with Valencia???
Maty_Ryan25 8 years ago
Brighton & Hove Albion, Australia 4 34

Last season was bad but with the new Manager it hasn't changed much at all. On the fist game of the season they lost to Las Palmas 4-2 and now too Eibar 1-0. What do you think is the main reason they are failing so much lately.

For me its the lack of decent defenders ever since they lost otamendi the defence has been weak and now they are about to loose mustafi too arsenal.

Comments
liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Alcacer and andre gomes and mustafi are up.

Emobot7 8 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Maty I don't know lad, they are starting to look like Aston Villa last season in the EPL and let me tell you its not a good new. :( I hope they bounce back.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Maty I don't know lad, they are starting to look like Aston Villa last season in the EPL and let me tell you its not a good new.

@Maty I don't know lad, they are starting to look like Aston Villa last season in the EPL and let me tell you its not a good new. :( Hope they bounce back.

liomessi10 8 years ago

Tbh i think they'll do a Villareal and relegate and then promote and slowly get back to the top.

tiki_taka 8 years ago Edited
Barcelona, France 367 9768

For me the president has no clue on Football, he fired Nuno Esperito Santo imo top 10 coach in Europe, Porto attracted him now for a reason. And They called Gary Neville without any single coaching expérience, when They bought old Negredo for 30 mil I was wondering how ? I still dont understand. Valencia clearly lacking motivation And tactics atm.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

For me the president has no clue on Football, he fired Nuno Esperito Santo imo top 10 coach in Europe, Porto attractif him now for a reason. And They called Gary Neville without any single coaching expérience, when They bought old Negredo for 30 mil I was wondering how ? I still dont understand. Valencia clearly lacking motivation And tactics atm.

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

They had to sell cause of FFP, but as tiki said, the whole way of the Valencia will lead them nowhere.

Marcus2011 8 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Nothing much is up . It is all down the hill right now and most likely will continue same .

In my opinion problem is that they are not playing good and don't score enough goals to win

• Michael Owen

On serious note , I used to always like Valencia ( because they have cool jerseys ) so it sucks to see them loosing when they are supposed to be challenging for title . They were considered top club in Spain and now only thing they top is the amount of goals conceded and defeats suffered . Also please guys don't compare Valencia to Aston villa because Aston Villa was complete pile of horse shit mixed with shameless arrogant stupid attitudes .

raimondo90 8 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

This is a result of a lot of things mixing together.

1. New owner who wants to be involved in everything but has no idea what he is doing
  2. Fired a great coach for a couple negative results meanwhile wouldn't let him reinforce squad with players he wanted
  3. Brought in Neville with 0 experience in the hope he would do a Pep or Zidane. At least they had coached youth teams
  4. Frantic and careless spending without long term plan or tactics
  5. Current coach hasn't implemented a solid tactic and the team is disorganized

This season will be as bad as last. It's a shame what they've done to Valencia.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

@Marcus2011 Sorry about that, won't do it again. ;)

tuan_jinn 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Hahahah, I like how Marcus summed this thing up

_Pelle_ 8 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6885

They lost Mustafi, Alacer, Gomes, Feghouli...

liomessi10 8 years ago

^piatti was a good player as well tbf. And they lost rodrigo de paul in january he was a total BEAST!!! Had good passing and scored quite often for a not forward player