Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What video games do you guys play?
ramaboy10 8 years ago Edited
Mauritius 285 6463

Was just curious if you guys play video games, and if so which ones...

I play / have played

• CSGO
  • Saints Row (3/4)
  • Telltale games (TWD, TWD2, The Wolf Among Us)
  • Batman games (Asylum, City, Origins)
  • Tomb Raider
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Far Cry 3
  • Far Cry Blood Dragon
  • Fallout
  • Max Payne 3
  • LA Noire

etc... What games do you guys play?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Was just curious if you guys play video games, and if so which ones...

I play / have played

• CSGO
  • Saints Row (3/4)
  • Telltale games (TW, TW2, The Wolf Among Us)
  • Batman games (Asylum, City, Origins)
  • Tomb Raider
  • Sleeping Dogs
  • Far Cry 3
  • Far Cry Blood Dragon
  • Fallout
  • Max Payne 3
  • LA Noire

etc... What games do you guys play?

Comments
_Pelle_ 8 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain 156 6884

Quake best 1st person shoot em up ever.

netsten 8 years ago
Chelsea, Belgium 44 992

@Pelle enter image description here

Zakzook 8 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

@quikzy you think you have it bad..but you don't. I play on the Dubai server and it's fucking impossible. There is a hacker/smurf every single game. I think this server probably has the most hackers. Some Arabs are complete assholes and just start cursing everyone around. Sometimes my team decides that speaking is just too mainstream for them. But hey, at least no Polish...

Yvan21 6 years ago
0 440

Legend of Zelda (on 64, GC and Wii)

@Emobot link to the past? any snes ones?

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Yvan21 I did play a Link to the Past a bit but never completed it sadly. however, I did enjoy its spiritual sucessor, a Link Between Worlds, which I completed. Legend of Zelda are all great game to be fair though and Breath of the Wild which has been release since this thread has been made, really take the cake, though I would argue that in that game, the travel is more rewarding than reaching the destination.

Talking about LoZ, I just finished Moonlighter, an nice little indie game with some similarity with the legend of Zelda series, mostly in the battle and the style. Worth a quick check if your into that kind of games.

What games do you like though Yvan21?

• History

@Yvan21 I did play a Link to the Past a bit but never completed it sadly. however, I did enjoy its spiritual sucessor, a Link Between Worlds, which I completed. Legend of Zelda are all great game to be fair though and Breath of the Wild which has been release since this thread has been made, really take the cake, though I would argue that in that game, the travel is more rewarding than reaching the destination.

Talking about LoZ, I just finished Moonlighter, an nice little indie game with some similarity with the legend of Zelda series, mostly in the battle and the style. Worth a quick check if your into that kind of games.

What games do you like thought Yvan21?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

By the way guys, anyone hyped for E3? No, only me? Ok. :P

Xanderr 6 years ago Edited
0 1

Right now I'm playing God of War 4. I think this game is great!

• History

Right now I'm playing God of War 4.

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Xanderr Nice, heard the game was really good, haven't been in the possibility to aquire it though. :( Wouldn't mind getting your feedback

By the way guys, anyone watched the E3, anyone liked anything in particular? Microsoft impressed me a lot in particular. :)

• History

@Xanderr Nice, heard the game was really good, haven't been in the possibility to aquire it though. :(

By the way guys, anyone watched the E3, anyone liked anything in particular? Microsoft impressed me a lot there in particular. :)

@Xanderr Nice, heard the game was really good, haven't been in the possibility to aquire it though. :(

By the way guys, anyone watched the E3, anyone liked anything in particular? Microsoft impressed me a lot in particular. :)

ramaboy10 6 years ago
Mauritius 285 6463

Spiderman and the Last of Us looked incredible

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

To be fair, a lots of game looked really awesome, but yeah, Spiderman and Last of Us did look pretty damn good. I wish I had played to the first Last of Us though to understand a bit more what was going on. The game I was really the most hyped about was Cyberpunk 2077 though, I really think this one could be the game of his decade.

On the others game presented at E3:

• Death Stranding new trailer nearly left us with more question than answer. The only thing I can say after watching anything related to this game is WTF.
  • Assassin Creed Odysey has the potential to be real nice. Ancient Greece was not something I expected to see Ubisoft dive in but they did and its looking pretty decent. Also, having philosophical debate with ancient Greek philosopher is propably just gonna hillarious. XD
  • Dying Light 2 direction is something I can appreciate. Alway loved being able to shape the world with decision in video games, that make it much more immersive for me and replayable.
  • Fifa 19 trailer obviously looked good but I wish we could have gotten more news. After all, we already knew they would have gotten the UEFA license for the CL because Konami told us they lost them...
  • Ghost of Tsushima is calling to the Feudal Japanese lover inside me, I don't know for your guys but I really love a setting with Samurai and stuff like that. Beside, it seem to me like its has the potential to be a big open world. If it got a lots of thing to do in it, it could be great game.
  • The new Super Smash Bros is looking good, can't wait to play with my sisters. :D

I propably forgot some, but those were the one I could think the most at the moment.

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

Red Orchestra 2 on PC small community but good WWII classic.
Team Fortress.

FIFA on Xbox but I always rage quit ! when I get to Division 4-5, cant get any higher playing with my team in seasons.

richie4321 5 years ago
Manchester United, Philippines 0 30

Currently playing Megaman X collection

Emobot7 5 years ago
538 11432

@richie Lol, great to see classic get older but aren't forgotten.

richie4321 5 years ago
Manchester United, Philippines 0 30

MEGAMAN X Series old school