Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What would you rather do? #2
MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Sup everyone, Mr. Goooool here. I would like to ask another what woud you rather do? Ok it is Saturday and you can't wait for the game. BUT THEN your girlfriend calls and said if you are ready to meet her parents. Then you remember that you had plans with her today. What would you rather do? Go to meet your girlfriend's parents or watch the game. You can't do both.

Comments
louis_van_gaal 8 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

If the girl is hot and you want the relationship to last then go meet her parents, if not then go watch the game and have your girlfriend pissed at you.

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

screw the game, some stuff is just more important

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Ask her to delay it a day.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

smart liomessi10

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

In a scenario where both events are happening at the same time with no posible way of changing that... Then I guess gf time. If the game was so important then there would be no excuse or reason as to why you agreed to meet her parents on the same day at the same time.

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

pretends to be sick.. Football is IMPORTANTE.. lol

Argjentt96 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 1 496

Fuck her right in the pussyy.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

In front of her parents?

quikzyyy 8 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@MrGoooool plot twist, make foursome with her parents.

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

your comment made my day. this man deserves so many likes. XD

Zakzook 8 years ago
Arsenal, Syria 32 785

@quickzyyy

double plot twist, her father ditches the foursome to watch the game

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

And here I was thinking we kept all the perversion in the chatbox.

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11426

@sun I was thinking about that as well, seem we were wrong. :p

MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Zazook that is a great plot twist

Amerr30 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

The answer to this depends on many different things.

1. Importance of the game (1-10): You can't compare a Champions League final which has your team involved with that of a league or the early stages of a league cup. The closer your team is to a trophy, the closer number should be to 10.Further, all neutral games are automatically divided by 3. So even if it is a Champions League, but you don't support either team, the result would be at best a 3. (value = a)

2. Commitment level to your girlfriend (1-10): Do you want to marry this girl or is she just something "to do" until the one comes along? Again, the closer she is to being your wife, the higher the number. (value= b)

3. Your level of maturity: How far along are you in life? I would rate a high school student somewhere around 7-8. In this instance, the closer you are to your ideal destination in life, the lower the number. However, this is veeery subjective. For instance, you could be in high school and dating the girl you know you'll marry. You may also already have college plans in place. In that case, you're closer to 3-4. (value = c)

4. Your dedication to your club: Now true, everybody will want to rate themselves here with the highest possible score. However, you have to be true to yourself and you want to be realistic. Ask yourself following questions. How many games have you been to? How long have you been supporting the club, and how vast is your knowledge of it - not just the current squad but its history as well as its historical squads? How often do you watch the games, how well do you follow the news? Etc, etc. In this one, just as it is in number 3, the higher your dedication - the lower the score. Don't worry, there is a method to this madness. (value = d)

How to figure it out?

Do some simple math. Figure out which is greater.

Let's make "y" the girlfriend" priority coefficient.
And "x" will be the "football" priority coefficient.

y = a / d
x = b / c

If y is greater than x, than you go to your girlfriends house. If it's lower, you watch the game. Simple. :)

saatvik10 8 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

@Amerr30 By the time I do the math, the game will be over and the girl will run away...

liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

isn't 'x' a/d
and 'y' b/c?

Amerr30 8 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

Yes, lionel. You're right. I wrote that post after being up for a good 24 hours.

As you can tell, even after being sleep deprived to the point of being unable to follow one with two, I do love to bullshit. :D