Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

What would you rather do? #3
MrGoooool 8 years ago
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

Ok you know me so let's start. You are walking to the stadium and you are really hyped to go. You already been to the stadium a lot of times but still you love going. Then you see a poor guy sitting down and you seen this poor man before. He's homeless and nowhere to stay. You ask him why is he here. He tells you that he bought a ticket but it turns out to be fake. Then he tells you that he hasn't seen a game before. You felt bad for him. What would you rather do? Give him the ticket so he can see the game or you go to the game? I know that you're thinking, I can help him get a job. You can do that either he will or not go to the game. So comment, please

Comments
liomessi10 8 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

Buy him a ticket

Jimbet 8 years ago
Arsenal, Malaysia 12 1292

Give him half of my ticket.. so now both of us cant go watch the game..

Emobot7 8 years ago
538 11432

Give him the ticket and watch the match on streaming, going on footyroom livescore to chat with the other user. You'll feel much better and everyone here will hail you a hero (hopefully).

Argjentt96 8 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Kosovo 1 496

Give him some money...to buy food. Food > ticket. He is homeless,so probably he was hungry as fuck!

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Give him some money...to buy food. Food > ticket. He is homeless,probably he was hungry as fuck!

_Gonzi_ 8 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

he's homeless, im pretty sure he has bigger problems than a dumb football match. help him get a job, give him food bla bla bla. once he has his sh.t together he can buy a ticket to a different match. There will always be matches in the future.

SunFlash 8 years ago
USA 19 3260

If he's actually homeless, buying a ticket to a game is a gross expenditure. I wouldn't even contemplate buying a ticket until it fits in my budget.

Eden17Hazard17 8 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Is he a Premier League fan, because then I'd sell my ticket and buy him a house.

Tuanis 8 years ago
Manchester United, England 86 2310

Well, obviously the reasonable way to go here is buying him a ticket but no one knows how much it will cost you.

If he is homeless then why would he buy a ticket? He must have more important needs to fulfill. But if he bough it lets assume the ticket is cheap. So you can actually buy him an affordable ticket so he can go watch the game but.. it is the day of the game and just a few minutes before the kickoff. So there are literally no more tickets on sale not even resale..

In that case.. the most reasonable thing to do is to go and find the guy who sold him the fake ticket and beat the f*** out of him, steal a real ticket and go watch the game with a bunch of poor/homeless people.
If you can't find that guy then what proceeds is to try and trick someone on exchanging tickets. Ticket sellers (resellers) would be a very good idea so you could give them a better seat for an ordinary seat.

But if you cant find someone to do that or no one who agrees to do it then you might as well give the poor guy your own ticket.

In that case.. the people who were accompanying you would probably be very upset to now have to watch the game seating next to a random homeless guy.

So just don't watch football.

Or invite him to another game.

MrGoooool 8 years ago Edited
Liverpool, Mexico 27 580

you still would help, everyone, you would still give him food.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

you still would help everyone, you would still give him food.

tiki_taka 8 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

I would take the fake ticket from him, sell it to another homeless. Make sure Im assisting the game for free And find him another homeless to get him some company. :)
Seriously, I ll probably buy him one, but i ll first look for the one who sells false tockets And make pressure si he could give the money back.