Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which champion would you rather have: Chelsea or Tottenham?
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

Who would you rather have as EPL champion this year between those two? And why?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Who would you rather have as EPL champion this year between those two?

Comments
Lodatz 6 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Fact number 1 that beats all your facts:

But it doesn't. Fact 1 of mine points out that your fact is misleading, and did indeed mislead you into holding a stupid opinion. I did try to tell you, but...

Does it matter if we won it by 1 point or by 100?

Actually, that's the sort of thing that actual football fans think does indeed matter. For example, City won this year by a huge margin, indicating how much better they were than everyone else.

But also, I didn't mention point. I mentioned places. Like, Spurs currently being 2 places (and 7 points) higher than you. 7 points is, I think the margin you won by last season, so however much you think you were better than Spurs last season, that's how much better Spurs have been than Chelsea this season. :)

Oh, and the difference is still that you needed no European football to do it.

like I said, Chelsea has won the league both playing in Europe

Not in the last 3 seasons. In the last 3 seasons, you couldn't even qualify for Europe, whilst playing in Europe.

while Spurs hasn't won at all no matter what and that fact beats all of your facts.

LOL no it doesn't, because it doesn't change the fact that Chelsea cam 10th the year before, and 5th the year after, both times they had to juggle midweek football, whereas the title in between came thanks to the awful performance the season prior.

All of this remains true, and literally the most relevant part of the discussion. :)

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

But Spurs never won, Chelsea last time last season :) So none of what you say matters :)

Lodatz 6 years ago Edited

But Spurs never won, Chelsea last time last season :) So none of what you say matters :)

A perfect illustration of the scope of your intellectual prowess.

I'm sorry the facts hurt you so much. I never meant to hurt you with my words. Hurting people for your own amusement is wrong, right?

</3

• History

A perfect illustration of the scope of your intellectual prowess.

I'm sorry the facts hurt you so much. I never mean to hurt you with my words.

</3

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

All the facts you talk about can't counter my number 1 fact: Spurs never won. It's that simple really.
The only team from London with a CL title graved in the trophy is Chelsea, last season we won the league, we are again in the FA Cup final, you playing CL is nothing compared to what Chelsea has been doing it's not like you managed anything special really you won nothing and yet you act as if you have some birth right to claim here, you don't.

Man City won and broke at least 5 Chelsea record of the Premier league this season, they can say whatever they want they are the best team but Spurs? Nobody rates you, like I said in London you're far from being a top team let alone world wide.

Lodatz 6 years ago

All the facts you talk about can't counter my number 1 fact:

They render it obsolete, instead. For example, when you say that Chelsea won the league, you think that's some concrete point which will hold until the end of time. However, time moves on, and the very next season, with Chelsea back in Europe and managing the difficulties and drains upon their squad, failed to qualify for the CL again.

They returned to their level, which had been artificially pumped up by the lack of midweek football in the first half of last season. As I think tiki-taka's info showed, in the second half of that season Spurs were dominant, and let's not forget it was Spurs who halted Chelsea's winning streak outright.

You see, when you weigh this fact of yours in conjunction with other facts, they form something called 'context'. Context is what informs opinion, and makes sure that opinion doesn't blindly adhere to one simple fact, no matter how irrelevant that fact becomes when you think about it for more than, oh, 5 seconds.

It's that simple really.

I know you think so. :)

The only team from London with a CL title graved in the trophy is Chelsea,

Again, why only once? For a billion pounds over 15 years, you'd think they'd have won more. Do Hey, maybe they can win the EL again though, eh? That's maybe a little more achievable for a club like the Blues?

you playing CL is nothing compared to what Chelsea has been doing

You're right. You show 'em who's boss on those Thursday nights, champ. I'll be rootin' for ya.

it's not like you managed anything special really

Actually, I disagree. You see, as you are wont to point out, Spurs are a "small" club, or have been for the last few decades at least. We don't have the benefit of a billionaire bankrolling our success, and we don't have a legacy like United's, earned decades of dominance

Instead, we've spent the last 20 years or so building this all from the ground up, progressively improving, being shrewd in the transfer market and negotiating the construction of the largest club stadium on London. We are now the current best team in London, something which would have seemed inconceivable only 10 years ago, and we've made the Holy Grail of the Top 4 for the last 3 seasons in a row now, with still the second-youngest team in the division. We've done all of this with a fraction of the money available to Chelsea, City, United and even Liverpool and Arsenal, being unable to offer anything like their wages in order to attract talent, to the point where we've been the second best performer over the last 3 seasons, behind only a record-breaking, historic City.

Can you respect that? Can you appreciate that in any way, and how proud I must be of my team and club, to have achieved the success and position we find ourselves in by hard work, determination and guile?

You can't, can you? You just want to trash-talk Spurs, because I support them.

Go ahead, prove me wrong.

Nobody rates you,

How the fuk would you know, you tourist? You're not from London, or even from England.

like I said in London you're far from being a top team let alone world wide.

And you were wrong the first time. We're the 10th most valuable club IN THE WORLD.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbes%27_list_of_the_most_valuable_football_clubs

Your plastic is showing. It always does.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

They render it obsolete, instead. For example, when you say that Chelsea won the league, you think that's some concrete point which will hold until the end of time. However, time moves on, and the very next season, with Chelsea back in Europe and managing the difficulties and drains upon their squad, failed to qualify for the CL again.

And since the start of the Premier league so much time has passed and yet Spurs didn't win a single time...imagine how time is so moving on and things change but one thing remains the same, Spurs not winning the league...Mind=Blown.

Again, why only once?

Why only once? So that I can say this: Chelsea 1 rest of London 0.

Actually, I disagree. You see, as you are wont to point out, Spurs are a "small" club, or have been for the last few decades at least. We don't have the benefit of a billionaire bankrolling our success, and we don't have a legacy like United's, earned decades of dominance

And you don't win anything either so just like I said, nothing special compred to Chelsea or any other big club for that matter.

How the fuk would you know, you tourist? You're not from London, or even from England.

I don't need to be from London in order to know that, that's the beauty of being a football fan and knowing things.

And you were wrong the first time. We're the 10th most valuable club IN THE WORLD.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbes%27_list_of_the_most_valuable_football_clubs

That is actually what I have been saying all along, look at the list closely, you are still behind Chelsea and Arsenal. In value, fanbase, titles...you name it.

Lodatz 6 years ago

imagine how time is so moving on and things change but one thing remains the same, Spurs not winning the league...

This is another instance of you not understanding that your fact is rendered obsolete by other facts. For instance, as time has moved on, we have become better than you are, regardless of whether or not we've won the league yet.

See? Context. Con. Text.

Chelsea 1 rest of London 0.

Like that means absolutely anything to you. Shame you won your first European trophy 3 decades after we did, eh?

And you don't win anything either

But I'm not saying that we have. You're just incapable of admitting how good we are, because then you'll have to admit that all the time you spent spewing drivel about Spurs was a big ol' lie. Just like everything else about you. :)

nothing special compred to Chelsea or any other big club for that matter.

In terms of how good we are as a team, we totally are. In fact, we're 2 places. and 7 points more special than you.

I don't need to be from London in order to know that,

Yes you do, because the best you've produced thus far is a blog article about how people in London prefer Manchester United to Chelsea, which means you don't know what you are talking about, and are trying to bluff your way into seeming knowledgeable. As I pointed out, your internet survey study doesn't actually show what people from London support, just how much internet traffic takes place in London.

A lot of people who grew up in London don't live there, and certainly a lot of people who live in London didn't grow up there. You'd know this is you knew anything about London football. Feel free to lecture me on how New Yorkers feel about the Knicks, tho...

that's the beauty of being a football fan and knowing things

Come back when this actually describes you.

That is actually what I have been saying all along

No it isn't. You said that Tottenham are not relevant. I pointed out that we broke the league attendance record 4 times this season, and are the 10th most valuable club in the world.

So, I proved your cheap little rhetoric wrong, as I always do.

You don't seem to understand, no matter how much you harp on about being "bigger", it won't change the fact that I never said you weren't.

In value, fanbase, titles...you name it.

Okay, I name league position. :)

enter image description here

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Can you respect that? Can you appreciate that in any way, and how proud I must be of my team and club, to have achieved the success and position we find ourselves in by hard work, determination and guile?

It's your club, your pride not mine, you don't respect anything other than your own club, you go to every single match highlight that Chelsea lost only to trashtalk, you come here after 1 year acting as if you have something of value to say but you just want to trashtalk the previous league champions because they didn't perform this year, that's so important to you...
You want to put another team down, I already told you if you want respect that is not the way to do it, I like Chelsea and even if you post 100 threads about how Chelsea sucks it doesn't matter to me, go win a title and celebrate it with the rest of your club fans when did it become so relevant for you what others think about you, it's not even important if you have your own thing stick to it you were never ever friendly nor nice towards me nor any other Chelsea fan and that won't change so you wanting someone that you openly insult and hate to appreciate your club is not going to work respect is a two way street.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Okay, I name league position. :)

Name it, go ahead, that's your sole purpose anyway to come after 1 year very bitter and very willing to point out how Chelsea the previous Champion is now not in top 4 and you are, must feel like you won the title since you actually have no idea how that feels.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

No it isn't. You said that Tottenham are not relevant. I pointed out that we broke the league attendance record 4 times this season, and are the 10th most valuable club in the world.

Your league attendance doesn't hide the fact that you have less fans compared to Arsenal and Chelsea in London and World-Wide even less and like I told you, being the 10th most valuable team in the world is still below Arsenal and Chelsea...you're still just a small fish in a big pond.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

This is another instance of you not understanding that your fact is rendered obsolete by other facts. For instance, as time has moved on, we have become better than you are

No that is your logical fallacy there, just because you are in the top 4 and we are not it doesn't hide the fact that last season we won and you didn't win anything at all so being just a bit above in the league table doesn't mean that times have changed because last season it was Chelsea that was the Champions, this year Chelsea is not the Champion but Spurs are also not so just because you are slightly above in the league position this year it doesn't mean that so much has changed, it didn't change at all, Spurs are still not winning and Chelsea is once again lower and will come up again just like history showed up in the past.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

So, I proved your cheap little rhetoric wrong, as I always do.

You always fail.

Lodatz 6 years ago

It's your club, your pride not mine,

You're the one who is obsessed with denigrating everything about my club, and therefore my pride. Maybe you should just stop being such a sh*thead.

you go to every single match highlight that Chelsea lost only to trashtalk,

That's simply not true. In fact, I don't know if I even commented on the game Chelsea lost to Spurs. But hey, keep trying to paint me with your own brush.

but you just want to trashtalk the previous league champions because they didn't perform this year, that's so important to you...

Well, no, like I explained, I suggested that tuan_jinn could update his idea of what "everyone knows". Then you decided to be a sh*thead, so I've been slapping you around all evening. I mean, all I really want from you is to simply acknowledge that you were wrong, and I don't even really care if you do that.

I'm simply going to keep pointing it out, the more you take cheap shots at Spurs. You can stop being a sh*thead any time you like, bud. Or... can you?

I already told you if you want respect that is not the way to do it,

As if you're the arbiter of respect. How about you respect the fact that you were wrong? C'mon, is it that hard to do, for you?

even if you post 100 threads about how Chelsea sucks it doesn't matter to me

But I don't do that. In this thread, I pointed out that Chelsea's title last season was won because of the advantage they gained by being so poor the year before, and that this season was a better reflection of Chelsea's team in relation to others in the PL, Spurs included, since you are always so quick to say that Spurs are so crappy.

It's simply a fact that Spurs are better than Chelsea right now. It doesn't have to be personal, but you really should come to terms with it.

when did it become so relevant for you what others think about you

Oh, I've always been more attached to principle, than attention. That's why I argue opinions which are true, but unpopular, because I believe that acceptance of the truth is superior to pride. Why don't you join me?

t you were never ever friendly nor nice towards me nor any other Chelsea fan

Well that's just simply not true. In fact, when Chelsea were the whipping boys for the La Liga faction that we used to have on here, I was quite vocal in standing up for Chelseas dignity and accomplishments. I was the one who believed in Mourinho when he came back to the club, and defended him alongside Chelsea fans who were again under fire.

Do you know what the problem was, though? Sadly, a lot of Chelsea fans couldn't help but be arrogant pricks the moment they won a title again, and they keep on pissing people off, and then shi*theads like you trashed Spurs any time you liked, and so I decided FU.

That's that, but it doesn't explain why I'm here right now. I just want you to admit that you were wrong, and that I was wright. (lol).

Can you do it?

that's your sole purpose anyway to come after 1 year very bitter

LOL but I'm not bitter. I'm the one who was right!

Your league attendance doesn't hide the fact that you have less fans compared to Arsenal and Chelsea in London

Instead it shreds your assertion that Tottenham are somehow not relevant in London, despite moving into the largest club stadium in the city next season, after having already dwarfed your highest-ever attendance literally about 10 times this season.

You of course didn't have to say such a nasty, innaccurate thing about Tottenham, but, that's just the kind of guy you are, and have always been, haven't you?

Also, you still haven't actually proven your assertion in the first place. You just cited a blog article that as I detailed does not claim what you are claiming.

you're still just a small fish in a big pond.

LOL stfu with this grade-school crap. We're 10th in the pond of the world.

That's plenty big. :)

How's Meep?

Lodatz 6 years ago

You always fail.

Sorry, but the sky is in fact blue, no matter what you want to tell yourself in that cracked little head of yours.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

That's simply not true. In fact, I don't know if I even commented on the game Chelsea lost to Spurs.

Doesn't hide the fact that you commented on other games that Chelsea lost in the league just to act as if that somehow makes your team better, it doesn't.

Well, no, like I explained, I suggested that tuan_jinn could update his idea of what "everyone knows". Then you decided to be a sh*thead, so I've been slapping you around all evening. I mean, all I really want from you is to simply acknowledge that you were wrong, and I don't even really care if you do that.

Everyone knows that Chelsea is a bigger and better team, this season doesn't make Spurs suddenly above a team that was winning the league, you are so inferior to Chelsea that you can't slap anyone in London so you need to try it on the internet and still fail, everything I said is true, Spurs not winning anything will never make them above Chelsea even if Chelsea has a weak season here and there.

Well that's just simply not true.

Nothing is true as long as you can't argue against it, I know. But fact is you hate me,Chelsea and all other Chelsea fans here as you have showed it in the past.

LOL but I'm not bitter. I'm the one who was right!

You were wrong, the votes here showed that 45% people voted for Chelsea and Chelsea ended up winning the title, Chelsea has more fans than Spurs in the world as well so you are the minority and you will always lose if it's fair voting.

You of course didn't have to say such a nasty, innaccurate thing about Tottenham, but, that's just the kind of guy you are, and have always been, haven't you?

At this point you're talking to your own self through the keyboard, well done. You once didn't even know basic facts about your own club and I proved it, so you ended up dodging it by saying how it was all planned so don't try to pretend as if you are somewhat capable of being accurate when history has shown that you are all the opposite.

Also, you still haven't actually proven your assertion in the first place. You just cited a blog article that as I detailed does not claim what you are claiming.

I can google out many links that show that your club has a smaller fanbase in both London and world wide, you are by all stats below Chelsea and Arsenal in terms of fan support.

LOL stfu with this grade-school crap. We're 10th in the pond of the world.

OK but still behind Chelsea and Arsenal just like I have been saying, it doesn't matter that you tell me 100 times more that you are 10th in the world when I can always say that you are still behind Chelsea and Arsenal so try something else...

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Sorry, but the sky is in fact blue, no matter what you want to tell yourself in that cracked little head of yours.

Fact is that Chelsea won the title twice in the last 4 years, Spurs didn't, that is always more relevant than Spurs playing 1 more season in the CL it's not like you're going to win it and even if you do that still doesn't put you ahead of Chelsea since Chelsea already won it.

Marcus2011 6 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

oh holly crap long debates yawn about same topic.

BTw league attendance was high because prices were low. Lodatz doesn't understand simple laws of economics. I myself went to spurs especially one against City for 30 quids and saw how half of the stadium was empty by 80th minute ( all spur fans leaving). Attendance is not something I would brag about when prices for tickets at 80k plus stadium are cheaper than the ones for Championship match and not mention Chelsea!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

I was here yesterday and they were only 2 or 3 new comment, now there is something like 10 or 15... Thanks for spamming my comment replies guys. :P At least, they make activity on the forum. XD

Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz

Do you think Tottenham will be able to retain the likes of Kane, Alli, Eriksen, etc. for long? In my eyes, Poch is eyeing the Premier League title, but I see a slim chance of them winning it in the next 5 years as all the top talents around the world prefer to play for City or United over Spurs. The allure of the Manchester teams could mean that Tottenham have to go cherry-picking for talent that is under-scouted or under-reported, which could hamper their odds of making their team better while the Manchester clubs spend hundreds of millions to hoard whatever talent the Spanish giants/Juventus/Bayern/Paris aren't already picking up. Moreover, I hear that Kane is criminally underpaid (at least according to English reporters/"pundits").

Do you think Tottenham will be able to retain the likes of Kane and Alli for long? And if they do, is there any chance they will win the Premier League or make a deep run in the Champions League in the near future (say, the next 5 years)?

Lodatz 6 years ago Edited

Doesn't hide the fact that you commented on other games that Chelsea lost in the league just to act as if that somehow makes your team better, it doesn't.

But I never said that me posting comments is what makes Tottenham better than Chelsea. It's just a fact of reality, independent of whether or not I post about it.

Everyone knows that Chelsea is a bigger and better team,

Yeah, except for when Chelsea finish beneath Tottenham. That's when everyone knows that Tottenham are better, because the table says so.

you are so inferior to Chelsea that you can't slap anyone in London

I'd avoid slapping people in London for other reasons. Violence is not fun.

so you need to try it on the internet and still fail, everything I said is true,

Apart from all the things which I've quite clearly shown are not. Go re-read this thread if you need a refresher. :) Is this how you intend to duel with me from now on? Just state that the sky is green, and insist that you must be right about it? Sounds thrilling.

Spurs not winning anything will never make them above Chelsea

But finishing above Chelsea, will make them above Chelsea. Doing so for 2 out of the last 3 seasons, and only losing out to the middle one because Chelsea had no midweek football after falling SO FAR BEHIND Spurs that they came 10th, does make them above Chelsea.

You just don't like it, because you jumped ship to Chelsea from Arsenal, and now it doesn't look as rosy for you as it did a year ago.

But fact is you hate me,Chelsea and all other Chelsea fans here as you have showed it in the past.

I don't hate Chelsea. In fact, I never really understood why they hate us so much, aside from their racism of course. We always cared so much more about Arsenal. As for Chelsea fans, I have quite a few friends who support the Blues, and it somehow doesn't seem to ever spark up into this sort of thing.

No, it just seems to happen with people like you. I wouldn't say I hate you, but certainly I have contempt for the way you lie, manipulate and bully other people because of your petty little resentment, and I take pride in the times I step up and remind you of just how much I'm not like you.

Like I said, I can admit when Chelsea are the best, like when Mourinho was in charge, and when Ancelotti was in charge, etc. That's because I'm a football fan, who doesn't hate your club. You can't do the same for Spurs, because you're not really a football fan; you just "became" one in order to pursue your malice. Your stake here isn't the dignity of your club, because you only wear their colours as a disguise, it's the humiliation of mine that you're after, because of how you feel about me.

You were wrong

Nope, I was totally correct. You should refresh your memory as to what actually took place in this thread. :) Unless you're just trying to push it out of the spotlight because you want to invoke a popularity contest, that is. Is that what you're doing?

the votes here showed that 45% people voted for Chelsea and Chelsea ended up winning the title, Chelsea has more fans than Spurs in the world as well so you are the minority and you will always lose if it's fair voting.

Oh look, that's totally what you were doing. I'm still right about what I said, and you were still wrong, and still incapable of showing any respect to my club, because you're such a sore loser.

You once didn't even know basic facts about your own club and I proved it

You still don't understand this? OMG.

Look back at this thread. You see that part where I disproved your assertion that Tottenham are irrelevant in London? Do you see how I did that? What I did was resist your attempts to change the subject to Who Is Bigger, stuck on point, and provided details which showed your cheap little claim to be false. You didn't understand this, because you were still trying to change the subject, so I even had to spell it out for you.

That time, in the other thread? That time you said that Spurs had no history, either in Europe or in England, and I proved you were wrong? The only difference is that I goaded you into fetching the information for me, because I knew you couldn't resist trying to prove me wrong. ;)

You really have always been at least two steps behind me.

I can google out many links that show that your club has a smaller fanbase in both London and world wide, you are by all stats below Chelsea and Arsenal in terms of fan support.

Then why did you resort to an inaccurate claim about an article on someone's blog? Why didn't you give me the list right away, if this blog wasn't the best you had?

OK but still behind Chelsea and Arsenal just like I have been saying,

Which doesn't contradict a single thing that I have been saying.

Do you get it now?

Fact is that Chelsea won the title twice in the last 4 years, Spurs didn't,

Yes, but one of those times you had a huge advantage in the first half of the season, because of how abysmal you were the season beforehand, where you finished 7 places below Spurs. This season, back in Europe, you cut that back down to only 2 places, although you didn't make it back into the Champions League.

Sorry man. :/

• History

But I never said that me posting comments makes Tottenham better than Chelsea. That's just a fact of reality, independent of whether or not I post about it.

Yeah, except for when Chelsea finish beneath Tottenham. That's when everyone knows that Tottenham are better, because the table says so.

so you need to try it on the internet and still fail, everything I said is true,

Apart from all the things which I've quite clearly shown are not. Go re-read this thread if you need a refresher. :) Is this how you intend to duel with me from now on? Just state that the sky is green, and insist that you must be right about it? Sounds thrilling.

But finishing above Chelsea, will make them above Chelsea. Doing so for 2 out of the last 3 seasons, and only losing out to the middle one because Chelsea had no midweek football after falling SO FAR BEHIND Spurs that they came 10th, does make them above Chelsea.

You just don't like it, because you jumped ship to Chelsea from Arsenal, and now it doesn't look as rosy for you as it did a year ago.

But fact is you hate me,Chelsea and all other Chelsea fans here as you have showed it in the past.

I don't hate Chelsea. In fact, I never really understood why they hate us so much, aside from their racism of course. We always cared so much more about Arsenal. As for Chelsea fans, I have quite a few friends who support the Blues, and it somehow doesn't seem to ever spark up into this sort of thing.

No, it just seems to happen with people like you. I wouldn't say I hate you, but certainly I have contempt for the way you lie, manipulate and bully other people because of your petty little resentment, and I take pride in the times I step up and remind you of just how much I'm not like you.

Like I said, I can admit when Chelsea are the best, like when Mourinho was in charge, and when Ancelotti was in charge, etc. That's because I'm a football fan, who doesn't hate your club. You can't do the same for Spurs, because you're not really a football fan; you just "became" one in order to pursue your malice. Your stake here isn't the dignity of your club, it's the humiliation of mine, because of how you feel about me.

You were wrong

Nope, I was totally correct. You should refresh your memory as to what actually took place in this thread. :) Unless you're just trying to push it out of the spotlight because you want to invoke a popularity contest, that is. Is that what you're doing?

the votes here showed that 45% people voted for Chelsea and Chelsea ended up winning the title, Chelsea has more fans than Spurs in the world as well so you are the minority and you will always lose if it's fair voting.

Oh look, that's totally what you were doing. I'm still right about what I said, and you were still wrong, and still incapable of showing any respect to my club, because you're such a sore loser.

Look back at this thread. You see that part where I disproved your assertion that Tottenham are irrelevant in London? Do you see how I did that? What I did was resist your attempts to change the subject to Who Is Bigger, stuck on point, and provided details which showed your cheap little claim to be false. You didn't understand this, because you were still trying to change the subject, so I even had to spell it out for you.

That time, in the other thread? That time you said that Spurs had no history, either in Europe or in England, and I proved you were wrong? The only difference is that I goaded you into fetching the information for me, because I knew you couldn't resist trying to prove me wrong. ;)

Then why did you resort to an inaccurate claim about an article on someone's blog? Why didn't you give me the list right away, if this blog wasn't the best you had?

Do you get it now?

Yes, but one of those times you had a huge advantage in the first half of the season, because of how abysmal you were the season beforehand, where you finished 7 places below Spurs. This season, back in Europe, you cut that back down to only 2 places.

Good job!

But I never said that me posting comments makes Tottenham better than Chelsea. That's just a fact of reality, independent of whether or not I post about it.

Like I said, I can admit when Chelsea are the best, like when Mourinho was in charge, and when Ancelotti was in charge, etc. That's because I'm a football fan, who doesn't hate your club. You can't do the same for Spurs, because you're not really a football fan; you just "became" one in order to pursue your malice. Your stake here isn't the dignity of your club, it's the humiliation of mine, because of how you feel about me.

You were wrong

Do you get it now?

Yes, but one of those times you had a huge advantage in the first half of the season, because of how abysmal you were the season beforehand, where you finished 7 places below Spurs. This season, back in Europe, you cut that back down to only 2 places, although you didn't make it back into the Champions League.

Sorry man. :/

Discussion Closed