Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which CL games are you gonna watch?
Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11426

So, tomorrow, we have a bunch of great CL game coming but which one are you going to watch? Me, its propably going to be Liverpool vs PSG. Might give a quick watch to Inter vs Tottenham. What about you though?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, tomorrow, we have a bunch of great CL game coming but which one are you going to watch? Me, its propably going to be Liverpool vs PSG. Might give a quick watch to Inter vs Tottenham though.

So, tomorrow, we have a bunch of great CL game coming but which one are you going to watch? Me, its propably going to be Liverpool vs PSG. Might give a quick watch to Inter vs Tottenham though. What about you though?

Comments
Dynastian98 6 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Atletico-Monaco might be the highest quality after the Pool-Paris game.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

@Dynast Not really convinced to be fair. Monaco has been really dissapointing in CL since they reached the semi 2 year ago. They are stil a quality side but very inconsistent imo. Then again, Atletico themselve can be quite inconsistent at time so we could be in for a pretty even game.

amir_keal 6 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Liverpool vs PSG

the_bald_genius 6 years ago
10 1583

psg game for sure, I want to see how liverpool's agressive pressing vs neymar and mbappe's trickery. tuchel and klopp knows each other too well. reminds me of liverpool vs dortmund in europa ages ago.

inter vs spurs will be interesting. is this finally the year that serie a can be back as europe's elite?

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11426

Yeah, Klopp vs Tuchel is another reason to be hyped about this game.

Also, yeah, here's hoping Inter indeed do well! Would be lovely to see them back on top in europe's elite!

Aiden_Finland 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

Definetly would like to see how we can perform in UCL this season as I do believe that we can win it again. BTW we are playing against Roma not Napoli.

Pupper 6 years ago Edited
Juventus 0 214

Barca vs PSV and Liverpool vs PSG.

Edit: Inter vs Tottenham and Barca vs PSV starts 2 hours before all of the other matches.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Barca vs PSV and Liverpool vs PSG.

DannyZeek 6 years ago
5 31

AND

Inter Vs Tottenham Hotspur

DannyZeek 6 years ago
5 31

@Dynast Not really convinced to be fair. Monaco has been really disappointing in CL since they reached the semi 2 year ago. They are stil a quality side but very inconsistent imo. Then again, Atletico themselves can be quite inconsistent at time so we could be in for a pretty even game.

Somewhere i can buy it. Monaco and ATM both are struggling with same story in UCL.

Ledley 6 years ago
Celtic, Australia 46 1310

SPurs game I still being shown early keep it coming.