Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which Premier League club will go the farthest in the CL?
Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607
Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo After getting Neymar and M'bappe, you can bet they will put their all on trying to win it!

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

It all depends on what teams they draw. I'd say that Chelsea and United will probably go further if they all verse teams of similar calibre.

F6330QE 7 years ago
PSMS, Indonesia 1 48

@nigelpayne It is too early to said the will be knock out first, because it's just the first game, But I think all the enggland team will pass the group stage at the end.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@F6330 Most of us seem to believe they will it seem. :D

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Well Spurs are the first team out and that fits with the votes as they got only 5%, Chelsea on the very edge as well.
But the rest are still alive in well, Manchester teams seem stable enough though United has to win against Sevilla and Liverpool are kinda going under the radar.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Yep, we predicted quite well

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Tuan Yeah we did, didn't we? (Musn't tell them I was part of the 5% who voted for Spurs.)

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Man Utd also out, 2 out of 5 kicked out in the first knockout round and if no miracle happens Chelsea to be the third out, Liverpool and Man City got easier opposition so they stay alive.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

We deserved to go out. Im rooting for Liverpool :(. :(. Screw City

Emobot7 6 years ago Edited
538 11432

@tuan Talked like a true United fan. ;)

Kinda feel bad about the defeat, it was actually pretty similar to what happened to Spurs against Juventus. Only United was able to put one back in. Seriously, if United had the mentaliy they absolutely needed to score a goal from the start, they would propably be one of the best team in Europe.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@tuan Talked like a true United fan. ;)

Kinda feel bad about the defeat, it was actually pretty similar to what happen to Spurs against Juventus. Only United was able to put one back in. Seriously, if United had the mentaliy they absolutely needed to score a goal from the start, they would propably be one of the best team in Europe.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

Please tell that to Mou!

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@tuan Trust me, I really wish I could. Sadly, I have no way of doing it. :( But even he can't be that blind, he must realize his team was outclassed, right?

NovaRuk 6 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

I really hope City will manage going to the final. Would be an awesome match between Barca vs Man City.

Eden17Hazard17 6 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Question: are PL fans of other clubs rooting for Chelsea against Barcelona?

tuan_jinn 6 years ago Edited

I normally root for EPL team except Man City. But this time for Chelsea, I dont want to see that kind of football to go through to be honest! I respect their tactical choice, but I want excitement in later stage of CL.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I normally root for EPL team except Man City. But this time for Chelsea, I dont want to see that kind of football to go through to be honest!

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

PL fans envy Chelsea so nobody from there will cheer for us, that much is clear.
Chelsea was the last CL winner from PL so I wouldn't mind seeing anyone else winning it for PL but in case Chelsea gets kicked out today only Liverpool and Man City are left.

tuan_jinn 6 years ago

@Golazo: that's partially true though. I guess deep-down it's also involved rivalry jealousy

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11432

@Golazo As a neutral, I consider I'm rooting for the situation in which the best team win (with exception to Real Madrid, I want to see anyone else win CL) so I would say that I'd support both team in that leg. I really hope its a good show and they do well. I know I will be dissapointed for the loser and happy for winner no matter what.

Golazo111 6 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

They can get eachother as well, if not in the first round chances are in the second there will be a big game maybe even a local derby like United vs City...

Well it happened like I was thinking, Man city vs Liverpool so one of them will carry on to the semis. At least one from PL is in the semi finals :p

raimondo90 6 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

It's crazy to think if English teams had made a few less mistakes there could have easily been 5 English teams in the last 8. A pretty big improvement from previous years. Shame two have to face each other. I wanted Real-City. But please football gods give us a Barca-City match this season. Don't care if it's semis or final.