Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which striker will get the EPL's Golden boot this season?
nigelpayne 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 15 484

With new strikers in 3 of the top Premier league clubs who does everyone see walking away with the Golden boot at the end of the season?

Comments
nigelpayne 7 years ago

understandably i voted lukaku but i think a fully fit sturridge could could surprise us all

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Recent history does seem to suggest Harry Kane, doesn't it?

nigelpayne 7 years ago

@sunflash it does seem that way with his scoring stats impressing for the last 3 years but i'm not sure how he's gonna fare with the new grounds...it may feel like away games all season for tottenham which they are not very good at

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11426

I've gone with the safe choice, Kane, however, I would like to point he scored 7 goal in the last 2 game of the season, thats doesn't seem like such a consistent way of winning the golden boots. XD But its true, the new ground might be trouble for Spurs. I expect Lukaku to be other possible player for the prize.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

I've gone with the safe choice, Kane, however, I would like to point he scored 7 goal in the last 2 game of the season, thats doesn't seem such a consistent way of winning the golden boots. XD But its true, the new ground might be trouble for Spurs. I expect Lukaku to be other possible player for the prize.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I'm going to go with Harry Kane for another one. He's also got the least goal-sharing duties of them all. Son might be his only partner in crime when it comes to scoring the bulk of Tottenham's goals.

kyoekyar 7 years ago
12 163

Hope someone can enlighten me... I do know/aware the home advantage and Spurs is going to play at a neutral ground for their home games... but these games will be considered as their home games, correct? So, they will get their fans... may be they will not familiar with the venue but after 10+ games, can they still not treat the venue as their home one?

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Don't sleep on Rooney.

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

@kyo it will be their home stadium for whole 17/18 season, but the pitch will have different sizes which may/may not cause some problems for Spurs

nigelpayne 7 years ago

after seeing how effective lukaku was last night in comparison to aguero im confident he can take the golden boot this season

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

I hope Kane wins it but realistically I put Sanchez

nigelpayne 7 years ago

Could be Javier Hernandez now!

nigelpayne 7 years ago

as it stands of the ones listed originally:

• lukaku - 4
  • morata - 3
  • aguero - 2
  • lacazette - 2
  • kane - 2
  • sturridge - 1
  • sanchez - 0
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@nigelpayne Aguero is not a good comparison for me as he is getting slowly but surely less lethal, Sane and Jesus will start overtaking him as the mean goal-producer for City imo soon.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

I won't mind morata not winning the golden booth, he is a combination of both goalscorer and goal creator.
He plays more for the team rather than individual succes.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Chelsea8 Like any good Chelsea striker to be fair. ;)

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

@emo true hahah we never had selfish strikers, they all seem to work very hard for the team.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Probably Jesus or Luaku.

Eden17Hazard17 7 years ago
Chelsea FC 157 4232

Unselfish strikers are a delight to watch.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Amir Jesus has to share with Aguero though wich will propably hurt his ratio, also, still not sure he won't get another injury this season.

F6330QE 7 years ago
PSMS, Indonesia 1 48

Still believe in AGUERO, he make his game more wise I think