Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Which team plays currently the best football in Europe ?
FoxMulder 7 years ago Edited
Paris Saint-Germain, France 4 257

Hello,

Following the last matchs in European cups, It is a question worth asking. Which team develop currently the best football ?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

Following the last matchs in European cups, It is a question worth asking. Which team develop currently the best football ?

Comments
FoxMulder 7 years ago
Paris Saint-Germain, France 4 257

I personally think Barcelona, Borussia Dortmund and Monaco plays currently the best football with fantastic attacking style.

iHEARTfootball 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United 38 1000

So what you're asking if which teamS we think play the best style of football, rather than which team.

I voted Bayern Munich, because I still their football, under Ancelotti, is still very dominant, with Real Madrid coming to a close second.

• History

So what you're asking if which teamS we think play the best style of football, rather than which team plays the " ".

I voted to Bayern Munich, because I still their football, under Ancelotti, is still very dominant.

So what you're asking if which teamS we think play the best style of football, rather than which team.

I voted to Bayern Munich, because I still their football, under Ancelotti, is still very dominant.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Monaco develops the best football so far. Im talking about "develop".

Then Barca and Real, although they recently dropped form. But if their opponents are strong enough and also play an open attacking game (not park the bus and hit hard on counter), then it will always be a great football to watch with all of their technical and tactical abilities.

Bayern too, but it's hard to tell until they meet the more appropriate opponent. I wasn't impress enough with Arsenal's games simply because it was against Arsenal, and a red. (:D no offense Wenger).

Chelsea's under Conte looked strong and solid, but not the right "eye catching style" IMO,

quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

Monaco for me.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Goals are good, and if you like goals, you like Monaco, but they're so shaky at the back it's disgusting.

Bayern for me, with Juventus as a close second.

chelsea8 7 years ago
Chelsea, Iran 17 2219

Chelsea for sure, all the other teams are either shaky in defence or lack attacking power or creativity but chelsea has a good balance of both.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

For me playing good football means playing positive, free flowing attacking football, even if that doesn't always equate to more goals scored (looking at you man utd). But along with that you also should be defensively capable enough to not fold over under pressure.

By those two parameters, it's between Barca and Bayern for me. With Real and Juventus battling for second.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

i really dont think barcelona are. and real and atletico have not been totally impressive lately. premier league's been rubbish. not watched bundesliga or ligue one or serie a but none of their top teams are winning as easily as before. this year, every team is just out of form.

liomessi10 7 years ago Edited
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

so i'm voting monaco just to see the results

edit: i voted them just because i thought they would have no other votes and they had the most. that shows people voting based on one game...

• History

so i'm voting monaco just to see the results

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Barcelona, I like their style.

RBcity 7 years ago
Manchester City, England 3 29

I personally think Bayern Munich because they are incredible at attacking and defence. i love the way they just keep attacking, they dont hold onto a lead and just defend.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

juventus for me. barcelona always plays great football. but from what i've seen in the CL, Monaco definitely.

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

For me Bayern and Juve play well in Europe and both have impressive bench if some players go missing in action, really well defence and attack.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

I'm gonna get shot down for this but I would say Liverpool when they play their best against team who like to build up, their pressing is simply gorgeous! Actually, any team who press and attack a lot work fine for me, its just the kind of team I enjoy the most. In that sense, other team I kind of like are Real and BVB, but I'm also fine with Chelsea, Barca, Bayern and City.

_Gonzi_ 7 years ago
Juventus, Argentina 2 2102

emo i agree liverpool are impressive when in form. the thing is they lack a plan b, they lack a bench. if 2 of their starting 11 is out, they fall apart.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Las Palmas, ok I'm out of this XD

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

tiki_taka

Las Palmas, ok I'm out of this XD

The Arsenal of La Liga, not to worry :)

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

I think Monaco play some very beautiful and entertaining football.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375
                                         **LATEST**

enter image description here

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@amir_keal Well, I would have compared them to last year West Ham instead, but's that my opinion.