I think the best 3 goalies are:

1. Claudio Bravo
  2. Manuel Neuer
  3. Joe Hart

What do you think?

Comments
Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@amir_keal Indeed, then again, I would say that Neuer still favorite for top goalkeeper in the popular opinion.

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493
  1. David De Gea - (hasn't got as good defence as Neuer.)
  2. Manuel Neuer
  3. Joe Hart - (He has his ups and downs, but saved England against Slovenia.)
Maty_Ryan25 7 years ago
Brighton & Hove Albion, Australia 4 34

I find it almost criminal how no one here even mention Lloris top 3 if not 5 atm

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Maty: actually, that's true :D:D:D. At the moment, he's a beast!

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

De Gea/ Neuer
Navas
Oblak

Drbutterface 7 years ago
Roma, Italy 2 522
  1. Buffon
  2. de Gea
  3. Karius or Navas
tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Same as Croatian here based on both form and potential, buffon/tCourtois/Cech/Bravo as back ups.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

Just gonna leave this here: Muslera is the most underrated GK in the world. I believe he is top5.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

@Emre

I've rated Muslera ever since the 2010 WC, but I don't see enough Turkish games to form an opinion. That being said, it would have to be a pretty convincing argument to convince me that he's better than any of Neuer/De Gea/Buffon/Cech/Courtios who are my top 5. Underrated, sure. Top 5? I don't have time to watch the Turkish league, so I'll have to adhere to your opinion on that.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

@SunFlash

My top 4 includes Buffon at first, Neuer , De Gea and Courtios. I didn't watch Oblak enough to compare with Cech or Lloris. But I can compare Muslera with the both. Considering only this year, since the beginning of the season; Muslera has deserved his place at 5th and yes even better than Cech and Lloris whome I rate equal to be honest. Because he is someone that saves a team in almost every game, rated as the player of the week as a goalie most of the time when they win. I am really impressed with him this season. I hope he doesn't keep his form.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Fair. I have taken your opinion under consideration, but until I actually see Muslera play a bit more, I can't really know for sure. I don't really think Oblak deserves his hype, but Cech is such a monster in my mind it feels odd to not consider him top-5.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Oblak is a wall, except in PKs.
Best in PKs is Diego Lopez 50% saves in the league, Bravo And Navas next.
Bravo is the reason Barca won the league last season, atm the most underrated keeper due to his current form but I won't say I'm sad for that, he decided to get a huge contract before retiring...

Emrecan_58 7 years ago
Besiktas 149 3375

It will be more clear to analyse after a couple of months later this season.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Emrecan_58 From what I seen, Muslera is one of the best keeper in the superlig. He is also his nation top keeper if I'm not wrong. I wouldn't personaly rate him higher than Cech but he is on par with the top keeper in the world for me. As usual, I fear that because he play in Turkey, he is under-rated but I understand why you rate him so high. ;)

RBcity 7 years ago
Manchester City, England 3 29
  1. Neuer
  2. De gea
  3. Bravo
quikzyyy 7 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002
  1. Szczesny
  2. Bravo
  3. Valdes
Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

@SunFlash , @Emobot

Here is some actions from Muslera this year. (Not saves, they can be found in youtube)

It was Eto'o at 40th second :D He is dribbled past by Muslera two times. One this season, the other last.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@SunFlash , @Emobot

Here is some actions from Muslera this year. (Not saves, they can be found in youtube)

He was Eto'o at 40th second :D He is dribbled past by Muslera two times. One this season, the other last.

@SunFlash , @Emobot

He was Eto'o at 40 second :D He is dribbled past by Muslera two times. One this season, the other last.

@SunFlash , @Emobot

He was Eto'o at 40th second :D He is dribbled past by Muslera two times. One this season, the other last.

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

@EmreCan, is he overconfident or he is really good in this? Does he fail sometimes?

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11426

@Emrecan Too bad he didn't play for Uruguay against Brazil in their last game, they got massacred without him. :(

@Croatian I think he is simply comfortable with the ball at his feet, since he is a South Americain, it would make sense that he care for dribbling and skill even though he is a keeper. Thats the way I see it anyway.

Emrecan_58 7 years ago Edited
Besiktas 149 3375

@Croatian Both tbh. Haven't seen him failing yet. He is one of the best foreign players of Galatasaray history. And everyone loves him. Even Fenerbahçe fans.
@Emobot I couldn't see the game unfortunately.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

@Croatian Both tbh. Haven't seen him failing yet. He is one of the best foreign players of Galatasaray history. And everyone loves him. Even Fenerbahçe fans.