Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who is more important for Real Madrid.
Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

So, we had a kind of a debate on another thread wether or not Ronaldo was capital to Real Madrid success or not and it made me wonder... Wich Real Madrid player is the most important for Real. Anyway, I thought I would make a poll to find out FR opinion on the matter. So, wich player is the most important to Real success?

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

So, we had a kind of a debate on another thread wether or not Ronaldo was capital to Real Madrid success or not and it made me wonder... Wich Real Madrid player is the most important for Real. Anyway, I thought I would make a poll to find out FR opinion on the matter. So, wich player is the most important to Real success?

Comments
SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

Certain players are lynchpins, where the system would take a big hit in their absence. Certainly some of the players listed above fit that category. But ultimately, they're all replaceable - all except one. Question answers itself.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Sun Er... could you revote, I modified the poll after all. :S

Pepeee 7 years ago
Arsenal, France 1 52

So, wich player is the most important to Real success?

Ronaldo. Though, as SunFlash points out, several are vital to the machinery.

Dynastian98 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid 483 7140

Sun pretty much summed it up. You can probably find good replacements for all of those players. But there is no replacement for Ronaldo.

If you remove even one of those players from Madrid, the system isn't as good. You can always replace Bale with Isco, but that's about it. Even Benzema is irreplaceable. The only player who can play like him is Suarez, and no way in hell we're picking him up.

• History

Sun pretty much summed it up. You can probably find good replacements for all of those players. But there is no replacement for Ronaldo. Some people have a brain too thick and clouded with bias to figure that out (no disrespect to those who approach Ronaldo being replaceable with a cool head and sound logic).

If you remove even one of those players from Madrid, the system isn't as good. You can always replace Bale with Isco, but that's about it. Even Benzema is irreplaceable. The only player who can play like him is Suarez, and no way in hell we're picking him up.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Without Modric Madrid averages 1,8 point per game, with Modric 2,4 point per game.
The only regular player when Rested and things goes bad, makes appearance in first substitution is Modric.
Most consistent this season is Modric.
Best rated in the league is Modric.
When Modric is injured, Kroos is underplaying.

In a chess game Modric would be the queen of Madrid, but then it's different positions Zidane and Ronaldo could also have their say.

Golazo111 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

I voted Zidane because he made a team where all stars could live with the fact that sometimes someone needs to be on the bench, the team was good on and off the pitch and without Zidane it would have never worked out as it did, that's my opinion.

But a few players are not replacable:

1. Sergio Ramos as the captain
1.1 Cristiano Ronaldo as the main key player
1.2 Marcelo as the second captain

Remove any of these 4 people and Real Madrid would have a big missing puzzle that is needed to win the League and back-to-back Champions league, that's why they accomplished the historical 33rd La Liga title and 12th Champions League title, they are amazing leaders and players that put all differences aside and worked together.

Zidane celbration of 12th CL title + La Liga title at home

Ramos & Marcelo celebration

enter image description here

• History

I voted Zidane because he made a team where all stars could live with the fact that sometimes someone needs to be on the bench, the team was good on and off the pitch and without Zidane it would have never worked out as it did, that's my opinion.

But a few players are not replacable:

1. Sergio Ramos as the captain
1.1 Cristiano Ronaldo as the main key player
1.2 Marcelo as the second captain

Remove any of these 4 people and Real Madrid would have a big missing puzzle that is needed to win the League and back-to-back Champions league, that's why they accomplished the historical 33th La Liga title and 12th Champions League title, they are amazing leaders and players that put all differences aside and worked together.

Zidane celbration of 12th CL title + La Liga title at home

Ramos & Marcelo celebration

Madridista11 7 years ago Edited
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

Tough question. I had 3 people in mind (Zidane excluded) : Ramos, Ronaldo, and Modric...

Ronaldo, although our very best player, hasn't been the man in form in the last two-three years. And although many consider him the greatest Real Madrid player of all time (Myself included) we are talking about who holds the team together more than anything else.

Modric is what bridges the front and the back. What many considered the worst purchase of the 2012-2013 season became one of our most precious assets. His problem? He has become injury prone as of late. Very unfortunate for us!

I voted for Ramos.

Seriously, this is a man who would sacrifice anything for the badge. He is the type of player you'd love on your team, but would hate him any where else. This man provides us with aerial threat, defensive stops, leadership, and most importantly, heart and tenacity. He could be a hot head at times, but I seriously love his sacrifice for the team. Not to mention the fact that he has consistently showed up for about 12 years right now. To me this is a man who would be the most valuable player in any team you put him in.

• History

Tough question. I had 3 people in mind (Zidane excluded) : Ramos, Ronaldo, and Modric...

Ronaldo, although our very best player, hasn't been the man in form in the last two-three years. And although many consider him the greatest Real Madrid player of all time (Myself included) we are talking about who hold the team together more than anything else.

Modric is what bridges the front and the back. What many considered the worst purchase in the 2012-2013 season became one of our most precious assets. his problem? He has become injury prone as of late. Very unfortunate for us!

I voted for Ramos.

Seriously, this is a man who would sacrifice anything for the badge. He is the type of player you'd love on your team, but would hate him any where else. This man provides us with aerial threat, defensive stops, leadership, and most importantly, heart and tenacity. He could be a hot head at times, but I seriously love his sacrifice for the team. Not to mention the fact that he has consistently showed up for about 12 years right now. To me this is a man who would be the most valuable player in any team you put him in.

Lilywhite 7 years ago
28 468

Why does this thread even exist? Everyone knows the answer is Cristiano Ronaldo :D

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

^ I bet "Ronaldooooooo!" is your answer to everything bro lmao

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@Madridista To be fair, Lilywhite is the biggest Ronaldo (and Harry Potter) fanboy I even seen. Period. And I swear I'm not saying that in a bad way, but I have hard time taking seriously his opinion when it come to CR7 because of it. :P Amyway, agree with everything you said about Ramos but I would like to note he isn't perfect either, from what I seen, he seem reckless at time and can sometime lack class on the field (remember the red card Cuadrado got because of him). Otherwise, top player who alway give his 100% for the team. And he rarely try to break leg anymore. :P

• History

@Madridista To be fair, Lilywhite is the biggest Ronaldo (and Harry Potter) fanboy I even seen. Period. And I swear I'm not saying that in a bad way, but I have hard time taking seriously his opinion when it come to CR7 because of it. :P

DarthFooty 7 years ago
Queens Park Rangers, United States 36 1098

Modric is my vote. He is soooo underrated as he plays with so many giants of the game, yet without him, Real are a different team.

Think of Barca without Xavi or Ineista. Sure the team still has Messi and all the other big guys, but really, envision the team playing the same way with someone else there.

Marcus2011 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, England 277 6501

Florentino Pérez !

Lilywhite 7 years ago
28 468

@Madridista and Emo

Oh come on! The guy is a freaking God, who doesn't admire Gods?! I'm not that big of a Ronaldo fan even if it might seem so, I just like to say positive things about him because so many seem to take close note of it lol.

But yeah, honestly. Everyone knows Cristiano Ronaldo is the answer to this question.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Lily He can't be god, thats Zlatan. :P

Croatian 7 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Obviously after Ronaldo, there are Modric, Casemiro and Ramos who I would rank most important. But every player has huge role in Madrid. Marcelo and Kroos are just behind them.

Morrizen 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 4 791

Zidane is the most important person in Madrid. Before him, there were a lot of years with Ronaldo and the success was minimum. Since Zidane, success rate has been through the skies !