Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who should Man Utd buy/sell during the winter transfer period?
kenkichiotaka 6 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

It is obvious that Man Utd are lacking players in departments, and there are also many dead woods in the team. Therefore, I would like to know your opinion on who Man Utd should buy/sell during the winter transfer period.

Comments
SunFlash 6 years ago
USA 19 3260

Realistically? Buy no one, maybe a few U-20 or lower prospects. Sell a fullback. I'm not really a fan of mucking things up in the winter window.

If I had a free hand, I would clear Young/Darmian/Miki/Mata/Carrick/Blind. But I'd do it in the summer. I am well aware that one of those players in particular is playing in top form right now. He is nevertheless neither a short nor long-term answer, and I'd get rid of him.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11429

I am well aware that one of those players in particular is playing in top form right now. He is nevertheless neither a short nor long-term answer, and I'd get rid of him.

enter image description here

rayrex7 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

No one.

Don't rely on just buying players when things are not going your way. Man U have a terrific squad and one of the best in the world, with one or some say arguably the best coach in the world. It's just Man City set the bar high is why Man U feel weak. But then again, most of Maanchester City's wins were late winners at the 95 min mark. and against United, Lukaku literally gave them the win, you just need patience, Barca arent even in their fully best with squad similar to Everton but with Messi are so far undefeated in the season in all comps. This is by far the best united since 2011 under SAF, and you should focus more on the UCL while you have the chance cause I dont see a better time than winning a UCL where most of the big guns will be eliminated before the QF.

quikzyyy 6 years ago
Arsenal 429 9002

manager^

Aiden_Finland 6 years ago
Real Madrid, Finland 18 1236

If they play like Man City and they stop parking the bus they need no one they have quality players. Mourinho does not like taking any risks he just wants to score a goal park the bus and get 3 points.

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

Their fullbacks are one of weakest in leagues tbh, Blind is far from his best form, Shaw still has raw potential but I think he needs some time to get back in-form (he was good last few games he played though), Valencia is of course good and Darmian is solid + Young can't be long term solution. Compared to other PL teams.

• Chelsea has Azpi, Alonso, Moses, Zappacosta and even Baba (doesn't play at all) or Rudiger (isn't naturally RWB but can play there and he proved it in Roma.
  • Arsenal has Kolasinac and Bellerin, plus Nacho (isn't LB anymore), Debuchy (doesn't get much playtime) and AMN (still young).
  • Liverpool has Clyne, Milner, Moreno, Robertson, TAA, Gomez and even Ox can hop in as RB.
  • City has Danilo, Delph, Walker and injured Mendy.
  • Tottenham has Rose, Davies, Aurier, Trippier and KWP.

I think they have weakest fullbacks of all these teams. They do lack creativity sometimes, unfortuanely Mkhitaryan isn't on his best anymore. They might need a creative midfielder because without Pogba they look horrendous sometimes. They aren't really strong on wings either, Rashford and Martial can start but Mata isn't true winger and Lingard is weird.

Maybe one or two transfers can fix most squad problems.

kenkichiotaka 6 years ago
Manchester United, Japan 47 1894

@Croatian I agree, our sidebacks are quite bad when compared to big clubs, we need someon like Alex Sandro.

Emobot7 6 years ago
538 11429

@Croatian Yeah, cause obviously, "injured Mendy" and Delph are world class full-back. :P

Croatian 6 years ago
Bayern Munich, Croatia 23 1323

@Emo, well Delph is hard to define as fullback because he isn't long term option for sure. He will maybe have rotational position in midfield or LB when Mendy comes back.