Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who should replace Ranieri?
legends16 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, England 39 783

For me, although he has no top flight experience I would love Gary Rowett to take the job as he has done an amazing job with Birmingham city. It was madness to sack him just to give Gianfranco Zola a job, even if Zola is a legend.

Put your ideas below.

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

For me, although he has no top flight experience I would love Gary Rowett to take the job. He has done an amazing job with Birmingham city and it was madness to sack him just to give Gianfranco Zola a job, even if he is a legend.

Put your ideas below.

Comments
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Nah. They would probably sack Rowett. To me Guus Hiddink is a good shout.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

But isn't Hiddink Chelsea deluxe joker for filling in until they can find another coach (not needed now I know but hey). :P To be fair, Hiddink doesn't seem like the kind of guy who want to be a long term manager, just a feelling.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Hiddink is is so outdated (still blaming him for the Dutch's embarrassing unqualified). But the Fox may be a perfect match destination for him. Not a title challenge, but among top 10.

louis_van_gaal 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 38 786

Mancini seems like a great option but apparently he's not interested.

DarioUtd 7 years ago
Manchester United 27 493

@Emo i totally agree with what u said... Well imo, Craig Shakespeare did a floppin good job last night, taught Leicester the basics and they won... :)

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Since they won against Liverpool right after Ranieri was sacked, does it look like the players didn't want him anymore? It really reminds of Chelsea when the players were just waiting for Mourinho to go and interesting that Jose defended Ranieri.

A job should be given to an english manager, teams have little to no trust in their own experts anymore.

liomessi10 7 years ago
Barcelona, Argentina 222 3053

you know what i think?!
leicester's time is over and no matter what their owners do now, they'll return to what they were a few years back and stay that way for ever. it takes alot to be able to get the confidence that they had last year.

OnceABlueAlwaysABlue 7 years ago
Chelsea, England 5 211

I think Craig Shakespeare should take the job at least for the rest of the season. Obviously did brilliant against Liverpool but he seems to be a man who can calm it all down a just go back and focus on the basics of what made them so great last season. His first team selection and formation proved he has instilled some of the old Leicester for definite, with Ndidi instead of Kante being the only change from the regular 1st team they had last season.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@OnceABlue Agreed. +1