Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who wants Jose Mourinho to be in charge of Man Utd after Six Alex retires?
Joe_Manchester 12 years ago
Manchester United, Egypt 108 627

I know I do for sure, I can't see anyone else but him being in charge, here is a nice video

Skip to 0:34 for Mourinho's interview if you like

Comments
WhatTheHell 12 years ago
Barcelona, Spain 15 591

I think Mourinho will leave RMA next season he will go back to ENGLAND now sure where though some says he will manage MAN UTD, ARSENAL, SPURS, and even ENGLAND NATIONAL TEAM...

Headline 12 years ago
9 59

Mourinho will leave Real within a maximum of two years for sure. Bot where to go? No, it will definitely not be England. He said he want to go back to England, and United is the most probable, together with Arsenal and Tottenham. If he's not going there, he goes to Portugal's National Team, no doubt. They've already been asking, and he hasn't said no for a chance.

Headline 12 years ago
9 59

* No, it will definitely not be England's National Team.

Footaholic 12 years ago
Arsenal, Egypt 178 2277

I don't think he's going anywhere anytime soon. His pride will not allow him to leave RM without completing his mission at RM (viz. winning enough crap to say his club were the best in Spain on a given year... and I don't see that happening this year).  That said, he's positively not going to the England NT. In England his most likely destination will be United or possibly even Man City. He'll never return to Chelsea after what happened, Arsenal aren't replacing Wenger until he retires/resigns (plus they'll never give him the kind of money he'd demand), and Tottenham.... baahahahahaha.  The only question is, if he's thinking of UTD, will he wait for SAF to retire? Also, would he want to go to a club where the stature of the previous manager is greater than his own?

bloodred1992 12 years ago
Manchester United, Portugal 15 300

After Sir Alex retires, sure I would like to see Mourinho manage United. But Mourinho should stay at Madrid until then.

Ihaveabbc 12 years ago
Liverpool, England 7 370

I don't think Ferguson will retire the next 5 years 

raimondo90 12 years ago
Valencia, Argentina 89 2492

Ferguson said he was staying for another 3 years but who knows. He's still in good shape to manage. But guardiola is also being considered to manage united whenever he leaves barca. And idk I rather see mou at city. Would make the league even more interesting

Manshitty_are_shit 12 years ago
Manchester United, England 14 985

I rather Uncle Pep 

European 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 2 45

Me, but I heard he wants the Portugal job even more!

European 12 years ago
Chelsea, Germany 2 45

Then: I want him to come to Chelsea again <3

expertfootball11 12 years ago
Real Madrid, France 64 2837

It will be a DISASTER if Mourinho leaves,special one plz stay !!!