Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who will win Champions League
Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

Making a Poll to See who Footyroom thinks will win the Champions League.

After The UCL Final on Jun 3rd 2017, I will dig this Thread up and we can see who was right. Add your choice at the bottom as well in a Comment , and if you want to say who you think will win vs who you want to win please do!

Also added a Poll in comments about who you want to Win UCL

Who Will Win the 2016/2017 Champions League Final In Cardiff

VOTING IN THIS POLL HAS CLOSED

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

After The UCL Final on Jun 3rd 2017, I will dig this Thread up and we can see who was right. Add your choice at the bottom as well in a Comment , and if you want to say who you think will win vs who you want to win please do!

Also added a Poll in comments about who you want to Win UCL

Comments
tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

This year it's even harder, because none of the team has sparked out something out of extraordinary, and all are neck to neck :O

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

NOT Barcelona.

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Nor Madrid unless...enter image description here

VAMOSBenfica 7 years ago
15 183

I like how more people have voted for us than PSG, Juventus, Atletico, Arsenal and City combined.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tiki

You lose to PSG 4-0 and somehow manage to bring the conversation to Madrid? Jeez.

Madridista11 7 years ago

"Shame, our competition isn't as good as Barcelona fans wanted. Unfortunately, we have to decline the UCL trophy and medals and give it back the organization because the trophy doesn't really count according to Barcelona fans. We hope that the odds are against us from this point on and we hope to make Barcelona supporters happier in the future" - said no one ever.

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited

Dynast And ?

• History

And ?

Amerr30 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Bosnia-Herzegovina 56 616

What do you think,. tiki_taka? How far will Barca go this season?

:D

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Tiki

It just shows how much of a sore loser you are, that's all. You love dishing out shade at all Madrid fans on the forum when Madrid get knocked out of the Copa by Celta de Vigo, but you can't take @Madridista11 commenting NOT Barcelona on a thread meant for predicting Champions League winners. That's what I call a sore loser.

Amerr30 7 years ago Edited

Dynast: Get used to that. With Barcelona going back under Real Madrid's shadow, expect them to whine, bitch, and moan about Real Madrid every single chance they get. Even when the topic has nothing to do with it, they will find a way.

It's called inferiority complex. They got it, always had it. The last decade shows the absolute, most clear cut proof of that. Even though they were, overall more successful than Real Madrid, they still couldn't help themselves but mention Real Madrid at the height of their success. Talk about Real Madrid during their celebrations (remember Pique).

Since clearly their complex is that deeply rooted, expect this kind of rebound to happen a lot more now that they are going back under Real Madrid's shadow - where they belong. Even they are more comfortable there because it actually gives them a reason to obsess about Real Madrid.

• History

Dynast: Get used to that. With Barcelona going back under Real Madrid's shadow, expect them to whine, bitch, and moan about Real Madrid every single chance they get. Even when the topic has nothing to do with it, they will find a way.

It's called inferiority complex. They got it, always had it. The last decade shows the absolute, most clear cut proof of that. Even though they were, overall more successful than Real Madrid, they still couldn't help themselves but mention Real Madrid at the height of their success. Talk about Real Madrid during their celebrations (remember Pique).

Since clearly their complex is that deeply rooted, expect this kind of reflection to happen a lot more now that they are going back under Real Madrid's shadow - where they belong. Even they are more comfortable there because it actually gives them a reason to obsess about Real Madrid.

Madridista11 7 years ago

@Tiki I've been apart of this forum for 2 years. Since joining, I haven't seen you take a loss like a man. Every time some team hands Barcelona their asses all I see you say is, "O- Oh yea? Guess what?! CHECK OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO MADRID! TAKE THAT MADRIDIOTS!" Seriosuly cut it out. For a guy who's in his late 20's you sure do act like a damn child.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Barca lost fair and square, Madrid fans can't hide their joy I just remembered you how you won last CL, in case you open a bottle for a CL win already...
Wont read you Amerr, keep acting like a vulture, end of the season is not done yet... don't hide like always and the 0-4 humiliation of last year and appear in these kind of moments...

Amerr30 7 years ago

Oh come on fellas, don't allow tiki_taka's (usually) shameful behavior get you down. Here, I got some funny artwork that might bring your spirits up.

enter image description here

lol.

Or how about this one?

enter image description here

tiki_taka 7 years ago

I guess you didn't like my answer, I just pointed that Madrid won't win unless they keep drawing the poorest sides, didnt even pointed a controversy in the draw. You didnt like it and I understand, Now move on.

Well at least we can count his flop games in one hand, Ronaldo is missing since BO award...
Best player ever your hate aside.

• History

Well at least we can count his flop games in one hand, Ronaldo is missing since BO award...

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

Amerr and tiki back at it again. :P But seriously, suprised by Barcelona, didn't expect them to lose by such an huge margin. Its gonna be so hard to come back from this result. I wish you the best of luck tiki. For what of PSG, gotta say I expected them to do well thanks to their current form but never did I guess they would do one of their best results this season on this occassion. Just goes to show anything can happen in football. :D

Lodatz 7 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

It should be said: if any team can come back from that, it's Barcelona. We could be in for one hell of a game in 3 weeks.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Lodatz Agreed, still, if Barca manage to qualify after that, it will be an instant classic for me. ;) Very impressed by Unai Emery on this game anyway.

Let them celebrate, there is still a Clasico to torture Amerr's ego with a manita, a 0-4 or a 2-6...
@emo if it happens, we will have fun here I promise.

• History

Let them celebrate, there is still a Clasico to torture Amerr's ego with a manita, a 0-4 or a 2-6...

Madridista11 7 years ago

@Joze If you are around here, please please PLEASE archive the comment above as well :D