Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who will win Champions League
Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

Making a Poll to See who Footyroom thinks will win the Champions League.

After The UCL Final on Jun 3rd 2017, I will dig this Thread up and we can see who was right. Add your choice at the bottom as well in a Comment , and if you want to say who you think will win vs who you want to win please do!

Also added a Poll in comments about who you want to Win UCL

Who Will Win the 2016/2017 Champions League Final In Cardiff

VOTING IN THIS POLL HAS CLOSED

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

After The UCL Final on Jun 3rd 2017, I will dig this Thread up and we can see who was right. Add your choice at the bottom as well in a Comment , and if you want to say who you think will win vs who you want to win please do!

Also added a Poll in comments about who you want to Win UCL

Comments
Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@sunflash , yea that is a good point, keeping in mind it was bayern they faced. I really want to see a good england/italy clash in the ucl

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

. Would make everybody shut up about English clubs underperforming in CL.

@Saatvik Make sense.

saatvik10 7 years ago
Manchester United, India 27 540

I wasn't saying Arsenal is better or equal to Barcelona jeez. I'm not that stupid guys
Was just drawing attention to the fact that this same PSG team couldn't defeat Arsenal so Arsenal deserves more credit for their performances against PSG.

NovaRuk 7 years ago
Real Madrid/Barcelona, Malaysia 17 741

@sat

I guess Draxler coming in boost their confidence somehow.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Saatvik

I remember the PSG-Arsenal ties. Arsenal were extremely fortunate Cavani was extraordinarily wasteful in front of goal. We have seen how good Arsenal truly are today.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Again, it's 1! game^

And Arsenal is in bad form.

And Bayern are incredibly much better.

rohlilaziale 7 years ago
Lazio, Italy 0 10

i vote for Munchen to win CL these year. they have everything to win CL these year. good combination of player, brilliant manager and good team work.

JozeMourinho 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

I guess you didn't like my answer, I just pointed that Madrid won't win unless they keep drawing the poorest sides, didnt even pointed a controversy in the draw. You didnt like it and I understand, Now move on.

By that logic Barcelona won't win unless they get the usual dive calls and the typical red cards when a team can fight them head to head.

Anyone can create his own truth and live with it, that is what children usually do untill they eventually grow up to adults. I guess you are still adapting to your age.

enter image description here

• History

I guess you didn't like my answer, I just pointed that Madrid won't win unless they keep drawing the poorest sides, didnt even pointed a controversy in the draw. You didnt like it and I understand, Now move on.

By that logic Barcelona won't win unless they get the usual dive calls and the typical red cards when a team can fight them head to head.

Anyone can create his own truth and live with it, that is what children usually do untill they eventually grow up to adults. I guess you are still adapting to your age.

tiki_taka 7 years ago

Must be talking about your team winning his only CL with 9-0-1 formation. Diving ? So you don't have divers ? Hypocrit.

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited

Yep you must be talking about yourself, because dominating opposition is more Barça's job in CL than Chelsea's....

• History

Yep you must be talking about yourself, because dominating opposition is more Barça's job in CL than Chelsea's....

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

This guy...

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Every team dives that's how football is played today unless you are Klose doing the right thing.

I think teams that will go far are Bayern Real Psg Juve.

As long as arsenal represents the EPL in Europe lige 1 and clacio are above them.

Bring Chelsea and united and city next season and leave arsenal in the fuking championship where they belong

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Why are you guys ganging up on him for no reason? Defeats like that can be hard to take at times, yet you make fun of him for no reason, and the rest of you join in. Only cowards do that.

Anyway, half of the quarter final pretty much changed my thoughts on Emery. I thought he wasn't the right man at first, but that huge result pretty much changed a lot of what people thought. However, let's not change our opinions on one result that was big, I'd still like to see how he fares in the league.

For now, I'm still sticking with an all Madrid final once again, but if not, Juventus will surprise. Unfortunately, a lot of good teams will come short, like Barcelona.

Knowing Ancelotti's record in the CL? No. No English team currently in the CL has a chance of beating Bayern over two legs. Not even a remote one.

Well done. For a fact this Bayern was better, that system and Thiago helped screw us.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago Edited
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Can you people stop bashing each other, stop bringing Busquet dive or anyone, and acknowledge the fact that teams has their momentum, they can have BAD days too.

That absolutely doesn't mean during that day they couldn't win because the ref didn't help them. I am so sick of those childish provocation, and I dont blame tiki_taka to jump on your sorry dive either, in this case, Chelsea aint no saint, MU aint' one. we have bunch of dirty emberassing moment too.

It's really lame that because of some game you start dig up history and provoke each other.

Btw, Arsenal was absolute sh!et! Same with Barca. Barca lost at brilliant counters too, and Arsenal lost at EVERYTHING, mentality of a Sunday league team. All teams have game like that though. Arsenal is still playing great football, so does Barca... a better team of the day will win, period. I dont think the logic of: A beat B, B beat C means A beats C applied. A can be trashed by C any day at this level

• History

Can you people stop bashing each other, stop bringing Busquet dive or anyone, and acknowledge the fact that teams has their momentum, they can have BAD days too.

That absolutely doesn't mean during that day they couldn't win because the ref didn't help them. I am so sick of those childish provocation, and I dont blame tiki_taka to jump on your sorry dive either, in this case, Chelsea aint no saint, MU aint' one. we have bunch of dirty emberassing moment too.

It's really lame that because of some game you start dig up history and provoke each other.

Btw, Arsenal was absolute sh!et! Same with Barca. Barca lost at brilliant counters too, and Arsenal lost at EVERYTHING, mentality of a Sunday league team. All teams have game like that though.

Btw, Arsenal was absolute sh!et! Same with Barca. Barca lost at brilliant counters too, and Arsenal lost at EVERYTHING, mentality of a Sunday league team. All teams have game like that though. Arsenal is still playing great football, so does Barca... a better team of the day will win, period

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@tuan_jinn

All teams have game like that though. Arsenal is still playing great football, so does Barca... a better team of the day will win, period. I dont think the logic of: A beat B, B beat C means A beats C applied. A can be trashed by C any day at this level

Amen. +1000

JozeMourinho 7 years ago
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

I can publish a 100 page slideshow of dives from your team :') on the other hand you can barely fill a page.

Lodatz 7 years ago Edited
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

Why are you guys ganging up on him for no reason? Defeats like that can be hard to take at times, yet you make fun of him for no reason, and the rest of you join in. Only cowards do that.

I agree, to be honest. Seems to me like tiki was taking the loss in a pretty classy way, until people started poking at him.

Look, I get it. Barcelona are huge, and it partly comes with the territory to be such a big dog; when a big dog loses, everyone rejoices because someone managed to slay the beast. At least for a while. We know that nothing lasts forever in football. Plus there is the extra dimension of the controversy/injustice which has tainted some (but not as many as we like to say) of their victories. But being happy/excited because a big team lost isn't the same as wanting to rub it in over someone on a forum, regardless of personal history.

From what I've seen, this place has been great in the last few months; at least compared to the past. Seems like everyone, from all sides, has been more civil and less argumentative. Let's keep it that way, even if you see a chance to kick an old adversary while they're down?

Otherwise, it just brings us ALL down again. :/

• History

I agree, to be honest. Seems like tiki was taking the loss in a pretty classy way, until people started poking at him.

Look, I get it. Barcelona are huge, and it partly comes with the territory to be such a big dog; when a big dog loses, everyone rejoices because someone managed to slay the beast. At least for a while. We know that nothing lasts forever in football. But being happy/excited because a big team lost isn't the same as wanting to rub it in over someone on a forum, regardless of personal history.

From what I've seen, this place has been great in the last few months; at least compared to the past. Seems like everyone, from all sides, has been more civil and less argumentative. Let's keep it that way, even if you see a chance to kick an old adversary while they're down?

Sadly, it only ever brings us ALL down.

I agree, to be honest. Seems like tiki was taking the loss in a pretty classy way, until people started poking at him.

Look, I get it. Barcelona are huge, and it partly comes with the territory to be such a big dog; when a big dog loses, everyone rejoices because someone managed to slay the beast. At least for a while. We know that nothing lasts forever in football. But being happy/excited because a big team lost isn't the same as wanting to rub it in over someone on a forum, regardless of personal history.

I agree, to be honest. Seems to me like tiki was taking the loss in a pretty classy way, until people started poking at him.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@Lodaz: well said mate!!

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Lodatz

If you think he was taking the loss in a classy way, go check the comments section of the PSG game (I deleted a lot of the stuff though, not sure how much is left). Every damn time Madrid loses or draws, he finds it in him to jab at the Madrid fans on the forum or in the comments sections. Check out the "I fkin hate Danilo" thread if you want to. Although I didn't personally take a jab at @Tiki right now, I can see why other people feel tempted to.

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Dynastian98

Tiki never really said anything provocative though. It's not like saying things like

Hahaha 30 minutes to go, Ramos where are you ? Save the house please. :D

is annoying to the other party, And if it is, it doesn't explain the others, just Amerr really.

Lodatz pretty much summed it all up. When Madridista11 said not Barcelona, it seemed he was trying to get a reaction from Tiki in the first place. Enjoy the defeats as rivals, but don't all go ganging up on one guy. That won't help anybody. That Madrid reply wasn't irrelevant, as they are in UCL, so no, calling him a sore loser doesn't make you a better person. Let's avoid these unnecessary arguments next time.