Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who will win Champions League
Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

Making a Poll to See who Footyroom thinks will win the Champions League.

After The UCL Final on Jun 3rd 2017, I will dig this Thread up and we can see who was right. Add your choice at the bottom as well in a Comment , and if you want to say who you think will win vs who you want to win please do!

Also added a Poll in comments about who you want to Win UCL

Who Will Win the 2016/2017 Champions League Final In Cardiff

VOTING IN THIS POLL HAS CLOSED

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

After The UCL Final on Jun 3rd 2017, I will dig this Thread up and we can see who was right. Add your choice at the bottom as well in a Comment , and if you want to say who you think will win vs who you want to win please do!

Also added a Poll in comments about who you want to Win UCL

Comments
JozeMourinho 7 years ago Edited
Chelsea, Greece 18 1254

You reap what you sow

• History

You Reap What You Sow

Toronto FC 27 1016

Madrid draw easy teams because they win and top the group, that is exactly how the competition is designed,

Would anyone rather see bayern and madrid face in the round of 16?

kinda of funny to think,
arsenal topping the group stage led to psg destroying barca
while atleti topping the group stage led to bayern destroying arsenal

vicious circle

On the other hand , barca has alot of smaller players that are very technical, and often have to be fouled to give up possesion,
also possession sides will pick up more fouls,

not uefa conspiracy or match fixing, put away your bongs stoners

• History

Madrid draw easy teams because they win and top the group, that is exactly how the competition is designed,

kinda of funny to think,
while **atleti topping the group stage led to bayern destroying arsenal

vicious circle

On the other hand , barca has alot of smaller players that are very technical, and often have to be fouled to give up possesion,

not uefa conspiracy or match fixing, but away your bongs stoners

kinda of funny to think,

vicious circle

not uefa conspiracy or match fixing, but away your bongs stoners

Lodatz 7 years ago
Tottenham Hotspur, England 150 4992

kinda of funny to think,
... vicious circle

That's the beauty of the sport, and the reason why we play it. Titans are there to be conquered; heroes to be made.

amir_keal 7 years ago Edited
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

What? I wasn't getting aggressive. Why would I get reported for anyway? He's clearly someone that's been on footyroom before.

• History

What? I wasn't getting aggressive. Why would I get reported for anyway? He's clearly someone that's been on footyroom before

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@ lodats

Well said mate, wonder where arsenal would be if they came second in the group tho :P

Im sure your happy with the results of FCB vs AFC?

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@amir- best ignore this guy man

He's clearly pretty stupid and wastes even more of his time than we do :P

amir_keal 7 years ago

I guess you're right.

Emobot7 7 years ago
538 11432

@Dynast I disagree mate, barely saw any comment you deleted being made by tiki. I agree with Amir, people are ganging up for not much reason. Not much reason other their past experience with tiki. Still, I still think the lad took it with a decent amount of class, not too bad. Seen other people take their team lose way worse than him at the very least. Anyway, we shouldn't mock people whose team just lost, for they might still be around when our team lose and then, they will remember what you did to them.

@Cristiano7Ronaldo Please don't call people digusting for no reason mate. This isn't very nice at all.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

What? I wasn't getting aggressive. Why would I get reported for anyway? He's clearly someone that's been on footyroom before

Don't get your knickers in a twist, reporting does nothing unless you actually break a rule.

amir_keal 7 years ago

Anyway, if you are new, then welcome!

Emobot7 7 years ago Edited
538 11432

@amir_keal He is new but if he keep this up... well. Hopefully he won't . :P Anyway, I propose you do ignore him for the time being lad. ;)

• History

@amir_keal But if he keep this up... well. Hopefully he won't . :P Anyway, I propose you do ignore him for the time being lad. ;)

Madridista11 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Somalia 41 831

NOT Barcelona

Wait hang on a sec here how am I being provocative? What exactly is the difference between what I said and what Tiki said on the Danilo thread?

I have nothing but respect for @Tiki and all I did was joke back. I admit that the comment after it was disrespectful and I didn't intend on causing a scene. But to say I caused harm by saying "NOT Barcelona" is complete nonsense @Amir

diehardMANUTDfan 7 years ago
Manchester United, Indonesia 1 76

this season, Paris Saint-Germain are not at their best. but the arrival of Julian Draxler and that 4-0 win against Barcelona is a sign that PSG are a strong competitor for the UCL trophy

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

@Amir

That's complete nonsense and you know it. You didn't see the other comment that was deleted by @Emo on the thread. @Joze is right, you reap what you sow. If you constantly tease and poke fun at Madrid fans whenever we lose, you can't expect us, as a fanbase, to shut up and take it forever.

Gooooooooooaaaal Celta Celta Celta Bye bye XD.

Hahaha 30 minutes to go, Ramos where are you ? Save the house please. :D

What's the difference between trolling and banter emo ? :D
Im supporting Celta Vigo what's the problem ?

Toronto FC 27 1016

@dynastian @tiki

IMO
if you want to say something provocative then do it ,
just be well informed and try your best to not be personal and disrespectful
I think most people on this forum have got a handle on that

• History

@dynastian @tiki - Good banter

IMO
if you want to say something provocative then do it ,
just be well informed and try your best to not be personal and disrespectful
I think most people on this forum have got a handle on that

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

@amir, emo, golefty sorry guys, but please stop being knights in shining armor. I know I got nothing to do with this, but Tiki has provoked pretty much everyone on this forum countless times and no one has "ganged up" on anyone here. It was just a slight amount of banter from what I can tell, but since tiki can't take that he follows it up with two posts of how chelsea indeed is worse than barca at diving and how real had an easier way than barcelona or something. Basically, I'm saying it's still nothing.

Toronto FC 27 1016

@KTBFFSWE

please elaborate on my shining armor :P?

You the one who seems unable to take the banter, did tiki offend you? i though he had some good points, are you trying to say that your cl victory was not an ugly win?

What is your point because your not making it very clear

I am against the censorship that is going on here and i think people should say what is on their minds, if that is a knight in shining armor to you then i am happy with that

, also real did have an "easier" path to the finals , for a while , you cant deny that,

but smaller clubs are not necessarily "easier" like how legia warsaw proved to be a tough opponent for Madrid, in an empty stadium

EDIT : this forum is gettting off topic tho , lets try not to focus on the footyroom drama :P

• History

@KTBFFSWE

please elaborate on my shining armor :P?

You the one who seems unable to take the banter, did tiki offend you? i though he had some good points, are you trying to say that your cl victory was not an ugly win?

What is your point because your not making it very clear

I am against the censorship that is going on here, also real did have an "easier" path to the finals , for a while , you cant deny that,

but smaller clubs are not necessarily easier, like legia proved to be a tough oppenent for madrid

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Based on the forum title

I believe Real have a chance in winning it this season, but Bayren, Juve and Barca are still a tough team to compete.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

It's just annoying when people that have been on the forum for a few months get on their high horse and tell other people what reaction is okay or not. That's the mods job, not yours. Thus, the knight in shining armor reference.

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

@dynantian: that's quote you made from tiki is pure banter to me (during a match), we do it all the time. It's alright people dislike it.

But!!! ganging up and digging up some very heavy bad reputation and personally picking on a person is simply wrong. Especially those stupid stuff that trolls used which lead to term like Uefalona etc..., that's an attack, not banter. Same with keep disregard Real for their luckiness or bashing Ronaldo time after time after time, out of now where because he raised his hand... I hate those.