Forum
{{ post.commentCount }}

Didn't find anything.

{{ searchResult.errors[0] }}

Who will win Champions League
Golefty 7 years ago Edited
Toronto FC 27 1016

Making a Poll to See who Footyroom thinks will win the Champions League.

After The UCL Final on Jun 3rd 2017, I will dig this Thread up and we can see who was right. Add your choice at the bottom as well in a Comment , and if you want to say who you think will win vs who you want to win please do!

Also added a Poll in comments about who you want to Win UCL

Who Will Win the 2016/2017 Champions League Final In Cardiff

VOTING IN THIS POLL HAS CLOSED

• History
Showing previous versions of this text.

After The UCL Final on Jun 3rd 2017, I will dig this Thread up and we can see who was right. Add your choice at the bottom as well in a Comment , and if you want to say who you think will win vs who you want to win please do!

Also added a Poll in comments about who you want to Win UCL

Comments
amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

Madridista11

Fair enough, he was being passive, but it was to a certain limit. The reason I mentioned your first comment was because it seemed directed at Tiki. At then, it did, but since you said it was meant as a joke, then that's cool.

Dynastian98

I never saw the comment. However, constantly looking for arguments isn't the best way to go, not saying you specifically, but in general. I'm not really aware of anything he has said in the past, but if you feel it won't stop, couldn't you just ask him to stop, instead of waiting for Barcelona to lose and then doing the same, if not worse to him. That way, we'll cut out on unnecessary arguments.

KTBFFHSWE

It's not my job. It's also not anyone else's job to make fun on someone on a football forum. If you really need to, go argue somewhere where it's better. Tiki also never started the photos, unless it got removed.

Now please let's move on. This is all irrelevant.

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

@KTBFFHSWE
Ok , i know what you mean, however you are the one who is trying to moderate what i am saying , so your argument is contradicting your behavior,
Secondly i am not saying which reaction is ok and not ok, but i am saying " say what you want just be respectful" i think that is fair

and lastly Ive been using footyroom off and on for 3 years now, but ok

I will be your white knite :)

enter image description here

tiki_taka 7 years ago
Barcelona, France 367 9768

Lol Ktbffhswe And Joze Doesnt talk about Football in FR, only me. 4 days being the center of their discussions LOL that's called Obsession get a life buddy. I'm not here to 👅 let this to Ktbffhswe and Joze they know how to do it to each others and to dig at me each time they think it's possible...
Comming from them makes it irrelevant for me, even if I do nothing they still find a way to start an argument, must be getting under their skin more laughable than anything else. Keep discussing about a website username no lives...

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago
Chelsea FC, Sweden 52 2449

Yeah okay then tiki

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited

Now go enjoy your weekend...

Thanks guys Tuan Amir golefy and others who took time to answer. Specially the knights with armor Discussion 😂

• History

Now go enjoy your weekend...

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

You too

Golazo111 7 years ago
Chelsea, Mexico 70 2607

Now when I think about it, the rentboy Zlatan is out of PSG so maybe it's their year to win it.
But still I give an edge to Bayern because of their huge squad and one of the best managers.

Dynastian98 7 years ago
Real Madrid 483 7140

Alright friends, things got a bit out of hand on this one. Let's ease up a bit.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

OK Dr. Phil. Honestly couldn't care less what you thought of me. And as long as you think whatever you write is okay, that's the only thing that matters right? Again, the only thing I did was to say that it looked like banter to me and that people that make you look like a victim either don't know you well enough, or haven't been on here for long enough to know any better. Anyways, peace out. Hope that other people find your comments funny.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

Yeah, I'm all done @ dyn

tiki_taka 7 years ago Edited

And you know me better than anyone here right ? I have different kind of atitudes toward people in general... what could be applied to you May not be applied to the rest. You are acting like a dic* with me doesn't mean you will do it with others...

And I'm not trying to manipulate people to hate you, thats not men acts in general ;) I have a wall, if you have something to say come and discuss, instead of bitchin*...

• History

And you know me better than anyone here right ? I have different kind of atitudes toward people in general... what could be applied to you May not be applied to the rest. You are acting like a dic* with me doesn't mean you will do it with others...

And I'm not trying to manipulate people to hate you, thats not men acts in general ;)

amir_keal 7 years ago
Arsenal, Netherlands 66 2895

KTBFFHSWE

I'm pretty sure Golefty, Emo, Tuan, and Lodatz have been here long enough. Anyway, there's no need for me to know past, we are in 2017. If it's real bad, fairs. Maybe your right though, I'm getting involved for no reason.

PS: Funny no one voted Juventus. They are probably the team to beat. Potential dark horse.

KTBFFHSWE 7 years ago

@wmir Not to be that person, and maybe it doesn't matter, but golefty and emo are both relatively new to this site. Emo being the nicest guy ever takes everyone's side. Golefty claims he's been here for years, but so have I, and I haven't sene him around. Lodatz has been here for ages though, and he hates tiki for the same reasons I do. Check tiki's wall for comments on that. But as I said, make up your own mind about him, I'm not trying to manipulate anyone to dislike him, but don't portray him as a victim. Now, dynastian removed the offensive reply he sent above, but base it on everything else he writes. And sorry, I said I was done with it, but then I saw that tiki had replied yet again. And btw I'm not defending Joze here, as i said I have nothing to do with it other than that I called it "banter", but as someone said "you reap what you saw". Now, I'm done, really. Peace out!

Golefty 7 years ago
Toronto FC 27 1016

Ok ,KTBFFSWE

I really don't want to argue anymore on this forum but we kind of have things a bit confused

Again, the only thing I did was to say that it looked like banter to me and that people that make you look like a victim either don't know you well enough, or haven't been on here for long enough to know any better.

I never victimized anyone , if you really read what i said, i was saying that i like the banter and provocative input , that's it, and suggested people avoid being personal or disrespectful, i think you can agree with me on that? i think we are pretty much saying the same thing , that we like good banter lol

I have been on footyroom for 3 years ,maybe more, I havnt always been active in the forum

@Amir, that is a really good point about Juventus, especially if Porto isn't as formidable as they were last season

@Golazo , ZLatan , REntboy? haaha savage man

tuan_jinn 7 years ago
Manchester United, Netherlands 198 6912

Ok chill everyone.

@tiki: thóe comments went a bit too far mate.

SunFlash 7 years ago
USA 19 3260

None of you are right and all of you are wrong. Now go play.

I don't know if that works here, but that's what I told the kids in the academy when they came to me with their usual bickering. Children are so annoying.

rayrex7 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Croatia 26 797

Lol @sun

I dont mind the arguments if its football related, but when it gets too personal, it should just stop no matter what.

ArgjentDermaku 7 years ago
Real Madrid, Kosovo 0 4

Real Madrid or Juventus

Salahadin 7 years ago
Real Madrid, France 11 554

Not barcaloena "wink wink"

Rowley 7 years ago
Manchester United, England 10 193

its stupid that bpl fans are reliant on a relegation candidate..